+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you call ?? and what do they request? my friend got her pr in just 7months on H&C.it seems 2021 files are already in process
You need just HC application number and UCI to use automatic phone status line.
The requests will normally come after you get Stage 1 approval (proving that your HC grounds are strong enough to process your PR application): things like police certificates, proof of financial self-sufficiency, medical tests, right of PR fee receipt etc.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
I applied in mid July and my file is in process on Ecas..i believe soon am recriving my positive AIP in the name of my Lord Jesús Christ .
wow it’s very fast process time and scary
I hope you you get positive answers but based on members comments who have a application went In processed very fast they got negative results except reconsideration Or reapply
Good luck

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
It said , criminality in progress, security not started. I talked to an agent they said that our application is in process in their office, that they don't need anything else, that everything is in order. For me I guess its a general response they give to everyone that calls.
I think they are waiting for the results for security and criminality, hence the bring forward date. I think we are in the same situation, and I don’t worry too much since I am sure I don’t have any issue with these two, it is just of matter of time. It is said these two can take up to 1 year to finish.

Reactions: Katayoon

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I think they are waiting for the results for security and criminality, hence the bring forward date. I think we are in the same situation, and I don’t worry too much since I am sure I don’t have any issue with these two, it is just of matter of time. It is said these two can take up to 1 year to finish.
Yes, depending on the case , it might take 1 or 2 years . Especially when it's enhanced screening.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
stop your negative energy, all people have different cases, and we are different, we only need people in this to encourage each other, better than telling us negative assumptions .we are all winners in the name of Jesus Christ .Amen
@daughter, keep the positive spirit and trust in God. He is too faithful to fail. Your positive response is coming sooner than expected.
I have seen a lady who got PR through H&C within 4 months in 2020.
Wishing you best of Luck and AIP soon by the Grace of God.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your information is wrong, they are Pr now , they have been in Canada for a while, paying taxes and Pension contributions . I don't know where you get your facts.
You are incorrect @RaiSaab108 are parents that recently received PR via H&C and have no work history in Canada. They got H&C based on caring for their disabled son.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
After Election tomorrow, there will be response from next week, coz which ever party that won, will have to update their immigration reforms. For sure there will be a new mandate.
This is not how elections work. There aren’t immediate changes to immigration policies the week after an election. Changes, if any, take time.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
This is not how elections work. There aren’t immediate changes to immigration policies the week after an election. Changes, if any, take time.
Lol , I guess you have already earn vip membership on this forum, so you don't have to respond to all the comments in this forum, especially when you don't know what you are saying. I guess the best thing is to ignore you, instead of responding to your blind arguments.

Reactions: Jaxico