+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hi guys, so I submitted all requested information including medical in July. Today I got an email from Niagara and I was excited because I thought it was my COPR. Instead it was a request for me to do RCMP fingerprints. At first I said ok, no big deal. However, when I contacted the fingerprint agency to book the appointment to get it done, I was told that the results is now taking over 5 weeks to be mailed. Oh my God, what's next. I've been waiting since 2018.

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys, so I submitted all requested information including medical in July. Today I got an email from Niagara and I was excited because I thought it was my COPR. Instead it was a request for me to do RCMP fingerprints. At first I said ok, no big deal. However, when I contacted the fingerprint agency to book the appointment to get it done, I was told that the results is now taking over 5 weeks to be mailed. Oh my God, what's next. I've been waiting since 2018.
You are almost there!!! All my respects since 2018!!! You’ll get it ;)

what says your ecas? In process or decision made?

thank you ;)

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
You are almost there!!! All my respects since 2018!!! You’ll get it ;)

what says your ecas? In process or decision made?

thank you ;)
It wouldn't show decision made because everything isn't finalized. The last update on my ecas is showing when they requested medical.

Reactions: Jaxico

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Mine changed from medical to decision made quick, 15 days difference.
Still waiting COPR.
They are busy it seems but also very slow. The wait feels breathless but there's nothing we can do. I really hope my rcmp certificate doesn't take that long.

Reactions: Jaxico

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
They are busy it seems but also very slow. The wait feels breathless but there's nothing we can do. I really hope my rcmp certificate doesn't take that long.
Yes seems as if they busy now. But all the best. Your journey is almost at the finish line. Stay positive and hope you're RCMP gets to them sooner

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Is this their first time requesting fingerprints or they requested it back in July when you did your medical? If so you could probably tell them you already submitted it or resend it since it's valid for one year.