+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
My partner was checking emails today. I asked if he got COPR. He replied "how can I receive COPR if @Blac Kelly.. has not made any announcement yet on forum" :p:p
Lol. It doesn’t matter my sister. I think we will all recieve the good news the same time hopefully next week again as this week is gone. I believe the same thing delaying mine is the one delaying your partner’s. Also I know a couple of people not in this forum expecting copr and are very close to it like us. So we re not alone. But one thing is sure, we are already approved finally just waiting for the mail.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Did you talk to an agent at the call Center? Have your security and criminality passed?
It said , criminality in progress, security not started. I talked to an agent they said that our application is in process in their office, that they don't need anything else, that everything is in order. For me I guess its a general response they give to everyone that calls.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let’s be positive…. Next week will be an incredible week!!!! ;):p
The only thing that gives me hope is the bring forward date of September 30 in your GCMS notes...I am hopeful that they were planning to finalize our files by then...

Reactions: Jaxico

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
It said , criminality in progress, security not started. I talked to an agent they said that our application is in process in their office, that they don't need anything else, that everything is in order. For me I guess its a general response they give to everyone that calls.
they are doing two kind of checks first is rcmp and the second is Interpol check
RCMP takes between 3 to 6 weeks process

this is why criminality take longer

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
did you call ?? and what do they request? my friend got her pr in just 7months on H&C.it seems 2021 files are already in process