+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
I don't understand your question dear. I just filed the forms and submitted my application with all proof I thought would help to show a clear picture of my current life and difficulties and why I need an compassionate exemption to apply for PR inland.

I also used to very good website that helped me a lot to do my application.

What exactly do you want to know?
Hi Waiting Gamer, please can you send me your email address to discuss with you better on this. This wld be my second h&c and I don't have the fund to pay another lawyer so I want to apply myself. I just need some vital infos from you please.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Waiting Gamer, please can you send me your email address to discuss with you better on this. This wld be my second h&c and I don't have the fund to pay another lawyer so I want to apply myself. I just need some vital infos from you please.
How can this be your second H&C? Have you received the answer from your initial H&C?

retailcity01

Feb 6, 2015
Hi everyone, i have a question pls how can I update my file on h&c because my lawyer is not putting any energy on my application and i understand I have to be on top of my Game by doing what necessary myself. My application received in August 23 2018 and no any update since then.
Any cogent advice will be greatly appreciated.

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Hi everyone, i have a question pls how can I update my file on h&c because my lawyer is not putting any energy on my application and i understand I have to be on top of my Game by doing what necessary myself. My application received in August 23 2018 and no any update since then.
Any cogent advice will be greatly appreciated.

I am sending my monthly salary to my wife and I am sending any online reports explaining why I can not return to my country

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am sending my monthly salary to my wife and I am sending any online reports explaining why I can not return to my country
Your posts are very confusing, your previous posts indicated you were in Canada with your wife and also had a US and Canadian child but you are now sending your wife your salary. Do you have access to permanent residency or citizenship in another country? Unfortunately there are families who are stateless who remain in Canada without status. It does sound like you have been out of your country for a long time and were staying in the US. Assume you walked over the border if you were previously in the US and stateless.

Reactions: hurricane_loop

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
My lawyer is going to Mail my h&c application and all documents this Monday Via Post office.
Now my question is after mail all my documents and application how I can check my H&C application status.
Please advise thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys,
My lawyer is going to Mail my h&c application and all documents this Monday Via Post office.
Now my question is after mail all my documents and application how I can check my H&C application status.
Please advise thank you
There is not much to monitor. You may get a request for a medical or more information but you are likely looking at at least a year just waiting.