+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Hi for all

I received this email today
Please what does that mean ????

Dear Clients

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process.
First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On 27 June 2019, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application.
Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.
Please note your application for permanent residence could be refused if:
 You and your family members do not meet all statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
 You receive a letter asking for a reply within 30 days and do not respond.
 You fail to advise us of any changes to your contact information, including your address. You can update your contact information by writing to our office at the address shown on the back of this letter, by telephoning the Call Centre at 1 (888) 242-2100 or visiting our website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
 You are not self-supporting. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.
If preliminary information indicates that you probably meet all statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you will receive a letter asking you to attend an interview at the Canada Immigration Centre in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence will be made at this interview. This usually occurs about 12 – 24 months after the date your exemption was approved (see paragraph two of this letter). If you do not attend this interview, it could be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application, you must request and receive an employment or student authorization. You will need the appropriate application kit, which can be obtained by telephoning the Call Centre at 1 (888) 242-2100 or visiting our website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
Your exemption was granted, in part, due to the hardship you would face if you had to leave Canada and apply from outside of the country as usually required. If you leave Canada, there is no guarantee that you will be re-admitted so that you can continue with this application. Continued processing of your file will be conducted by:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Humanitarian Migration Niagara Falls 4318 Portage Road
Niagara Falls, Ontario
L2E 6A4
If you require clarification, more information, or wish to provide a change of address or other information, please write to that office, visit our website or telephone the Call Centre.

The personal client identification number shown at the top of this letter provides access to information on your file. For your own protection, you should not allow any other person to use this number.
Sincerely,

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi for all

I received this email today
Please what does that mean ????

Dear Clients

This refers to your application for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. This is a two step decision making process.
First, humanitarian and compassionate factors are assessed to decide whether to grant an exemption from certain legislative requirements to allow your application for permanent residence to be processed from within Canada. On 27 June 2019, a representative of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship approved your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application.
Second, you must meet all other statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for example, medical, security and passport considerations and arrangements for your care and support. As your application is processed, separate decisions will be made about whether you meet these other requirements. If more information is required, you will be sent a letter and asked to provide a reply within 30 days from the date the letter is sent to you.
Please note your application for permanent residence could be refused if:
 You and your family members do not meet all statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
 You receive a letter asking for a reply within 30 days and do not respond.
 You fail to advise us of any changes to your contact information, including your address. You can update your contact information by writing to our office at the address shown on the back of this letter, by telephoning the Call Centre at 1 (888) 242-2100 or visiting our website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
 You are not self-supporting. Persons in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly, are defined in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act as inadmissible persons.
If preliminary information indicates that you probably meet all statutory requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, you will receive a letter asking you to attend an interview at the Canada Immigration Centre in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence will be made at this interview. This usually occurs about 12 – 24 months after the date your exemption was approved (see paragraph two of this letter). If you do not attend this interview, it could be interpreted as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused.
If you wish to work or study in Canada while awaiting finalization of your application, you must request and receive an employment or student authorization. You will need the appropriate application kit, which can be obtained by telephoning the Call Centre at 1 (888) 242-2100 or visiting our website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
Your exemption was granted, in part, due to the hardship you would face if you had to leave Canada and apply from outside of the country as usually required. If you leave Canada, there is no guarantee that you will be re-admitted so that you can continue with this application. Continued processing of your file will be conducted by:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Humanitarian Migration Niagara Falls 4318 Portage Road
Niagara Falls, Ontario
L2E 6A4
If you require clarification, more information, or wish to provide a change of address or other information, please write to that office, visit our website or telephone the Call Centre.

The personal client identification number shown at the top of this letter provides access to information on your file. For your own protection, you should not allow any other person to use this number.
Sincerely,
What don't you understand about this letter?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Final determination is at the interview.....12-24 months (as stated in the letter).
Yes, I anticipate that the applicant will try to narrow his expectations to something better than a year or two, and of course, no one knows beyond that rather broad window which can increase anytime processing slows, or ND2 category landings are over their targeted annual goals, background checks backlog by other agencies, etc.

I will stick with I don't know.

Jun 19, 2019
Yes, I anticipate that the applicant will try to narrow his expectations to something better than a year or two, and of course, no one knows beyond that rather broad window which can increase anytime processing slows, or ND2 category landings are over their targeted annual goals, background checks backlog by other agencies, etc.

I will stick with I don't know.

Jun 19, 2019
Hi i applied my Friend H and C February 2018 i helping her but until now theres no update yet , do you think she had a big chance on you applications
1) 4 kids 2 born here age 5 and 4, two is in their home country ages 16 and 18
2) her husband is here since 2014
3) my friend been here in canada since 2009 and they are out of status since 2015

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Hi , can you tell us what’s is you timeline until get at this letter ? How long was ?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 12, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on April 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received on May 2, 2019.
  6. AIP on JUN 27, 2019.

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Hello guys,

I got 1st stage approval a week ago in H & C reason is the best interest of the child, and I am trying to apply work permit. Since I was a minor and a student I never had work permit.

I created GCkey account, it asked me Please enter your personal reference code to begin your application

I am kind of confused when I fill these questionersFIND OUT IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO IN CANADA?

work

HOW LONG ARE YOU PLANNING TO STAY IN CANADA

Temporary more than 6 month

What is your current immigration status in Canada?

Worker? Or refugee claimant?

When does your status in Canada expire?

I am out of status

Please give me your input

Thank you
Hi
I got The AIP before 2weeks

Is it possible to explain to me how you have submitted a work permit ?
Please step by step
Especially the first questions