+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes received. Need some confirmation

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Yes, exactly !
But the primary office transferred my application to CPC-Edmonton as a part of "Work load distribution"
I think we will get OPR from NDVO. OPR rain expected from New Delhi, Edmonton doesn't send passport requests.

Did anyone's primary and secondary office change ?

Primary Office : CPC-Edmonton
Secondary Office : CPC-Ottawa

TO

Primary Office : CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office : New Delhi

Saw and compared recent GCMS notes of few SDS applicants who received AIP in India and all had the same reason cited as "workload distribution" and "covid-19 response" dated November 2020 . Some load has been distributed to NDVO, does that mean they will receive OPR from NDVO ? Guess and hope so.

Last edited:
Reactions: jbdot0941

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I think we will get OPR from NDVO. OPR rain expected from New Delhi, Edmonton doesn't send passport requests.
Cool. My updated notes says
Primary office : CPC-Ottawa
Secondary : New Delhi

It was transferred to Edmonton during the AIP phase in July.
Either way, good luck to all of us !

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
BTW, is there any pattern to this rain ? Do ya know any MVP weather forecasters ?
The workload distribution was done for ease of processing and to shorten the delays. All of this must be done for something according to their recent strategy . OPR's are being given down in form of rains as per other threads in this forum based on China and other countries.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
The purpose of workload distribution was done for ease of processing and to shorten the delays. All of this must be done for something according to their recent strategy . OPR's are being given down in form of rains as per other threads in this forum based on China and other countries.
Yeah ok. Do you know what the 2-way courier includes ? Like us mailing it to the closest VAC, who'll mail it to NDVO ?
Just curious

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Yeah ok. Do you know what the 2-way courier includes ? Like us mailing it to the closest VAC, who'll mail it to NDVO ?
Just curious
NDVO will send you the instruction email or you can contact the official VFS email if you didn't receive the instruction mail (after receiving OPR) and they will send you the instruction mail, only after that you must courier the passport.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
NDVO will send you the instruction email or you can contact the official VFS email if you didn't receive the instruction mail (after receiving OPR) and they will send you the instruction mail, only after that you must courier the passport.
I'm aware of it. But what is the 2-way courier ?
Also, did you get your BVL ?

Ammad Riaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
You should relax. It appears you've passed Eligibility and should soon be formally informed that your application has been approved.
I recently got my GCMS Notes On my GCMS all are same but Final decision is blank.
ASSESSMENT

Eligibility: Passed

Security:

HIRV:

Criminality: Passed - Bio

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrep:

Other Req:

Info Sharing: Complete

Final:

Counterfoil Req: Y
Your comments on it??
in outgoing section it’s mentioned original passport request status not started

Reactions: jbdot0941

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I recently got my GCMS Notes On my GCMS all are same but Final decision is blank.
ASSESSMENT

Eligibility: Passed

Security:

HIRV:

Criminality: Passed - Bio

Org Crime:

Medical: Passed

Misrep:

Other Req:

Info Sharing: Complete

Final:

Counterfoil Req: Y
Your comments on it??
in outgoing section it’s mentioned original passport request status not started
Same as mine.
Fingers crossed my friend.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Would you please share the exact wording it would be helpful for me
My GCMS notes has the exact same info as yours including the OUTGOING section
But on Page 47 which has all the NOTES, it says: Text: Applicant meets SDS requirements, satisfied to approve. R1, 2022/03/31.

Ammad Riaz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
My GCMS notes has the exact same info as yours including the OUTGOING section
But on Page 47 which has all the NOTES, it says: Text: Applicant meets SDS requirements, satisfied to approve. R1, 2022/03/31.
Ok my GCMS Notes consist of 39 pages and in notes section it’s mentioned satisfied on balanced PA will be genuine student satisfied funds and ties eligibility passed medical request sent!!