+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes received. Need some confirmation

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Applied on Oct 13th 2020
Received on Nov 13th.
have been reading it again and again and found this-
Text: Application meets SDS requirements. Satisfied to approve. R1, 22/03/31.

The OPR request says Not Started

Does this mean that I have an approval and can finally relax and wait for for the next steps OR should I hold my horses ?
All the requirements are shown as passed.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I presume that your DLI is not on the approved list. They are just waiting your DLI to be listed to request your passport.

Your final part can be blank but check your eligibility part under assesments section. If it's passed than you are safe.

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Applied on Oct 13th 2020
Received on Nov 13th.

Does this mean that I have an approval and can finally relax and wait for for the next steps OR should I hold my horses ?
Hello, when do you apply for the student permit? And for which term? Thanks

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I presume that your DLI is not on the approved list. They are just waiting your DLI to be listed to request your passport.

Your final part can be blank but check your eligibility part under assesments section. If it's passed than you are safe.
It's on the list.
And yes the final is blank but eligibility says passed.

Last edited:

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019

Also the counterfoil : Y
info sharing : complete

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
It's on the list.
And yes the final is blank but eligibility says passed.
Still they can change it there must be many offices, but yes you have to relax since you can’t do anything to change or help them making a decision

Happy diwali

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Applied on Oct 13th 2020
Received on Nov 13th.

do you get 90 days extension message for notes from IRCC .
Which website u used

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Still they can change it there must be many offices, but yes you have to relax since you can’t do anything to change or help them making a decision

Happy diwali
Many offices for what exactly ?
There are only 2 offices involved- Primary and Secondary.
The primary is Ottawa, Edmonton or some in NS and secondary is the country of origin.
And if they do change, they'll be giving me the leverage to raise a question as to why they approved it in the first place since I have the GCMS notes provided by the federal govt.

Reactions: Ironclad

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020

Happy diwali
Not sure what you mean exactly... Seems to me the decision is made and the OP has been approved. Only PPR is pending and that could be for a number of reasons, mainly not related to the applicant himself/herself.

@jbdot0941 if I was in your place I would relax.

Reactions: jbdot0941