+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes received. Need some confirmation

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I'm aware of it. But what is the 2-way courier ?
Also, did you get your BVL ?
Applied May 2020 ( SDS ), Complete application with AIP, Biometrics done in Dubai & DLI on the list since Oct. 20. Still waiting for BVL/OPR.

And I think you are right on this one, OPRs will not be sent in batches or rains. Since the DLI list update everything is unorganized now. I think its done on a first come first serve basis based on the processing.

Reactions: jbdot0941

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Applied May 2020 ( SDS ), Complete application with AIP, Biometrics done in Dubai & DLI on the list since Oct. 20. Still waiting for BVL/OPR.

And I think you are right on this one, OPRs will not be sent in batches or rains. Since the DLI list update everything is unorganized now. I think its done on a first come first serve basis based on the processing.
They said the same in Turkey and it was all random. They seem to stop issuing as per my call to VFS as embassies are operating on limited staff

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019

The due date on my file is 27th Nov. And I'm hoping to get a positive response

Reactions: Ironclad

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Applied on Oct 13th 2020
Received on Nov 13th.
have been reading it again and again and found this-
Text: Application meets SDS requirements. Satisfied to approve. R1, 22/03/31.

The OPR request says Not Started

Does this mean that I have an approval and can finally relax and wait for for the next steps OR should I hold my horses ?
All the requirements are shown as passed.
Does anyone think I should mention this in the Webform and politely ask them for an update regarding the same ?