+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G5 Group of five timeline

Sultanmahmood

Jun 24, 2018
Let me clear your doubt . As I experienced this issue I am suggesting you that write an email to immigration by web form in cic website and they will solve your problem easily as I did that .
Hi,

1. Go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
2. From dropdown choose, "Refugees" and then click "Continue" then scroll down and click "Check Application Status"
3. Then agree and continue with filling the information. You need to pick the Application Number and enter your G000XXXXXXX
me

G5member

Jan 22, 2019
Let me clear your doubt . As I experienced this issue I am suggesting you that write an email to immigration by web form in cic website and they will solve your problem easily as I did that .

me
Hi,
Thank you for ur kind reply.
Can u plz send me the link of CIC web form to email them.
Appreciate ur kind support
Regards

May 17, 2019
I will apperciate, if someone can give me the complete time line for G5 from Tajikstan (Like from the time you receive the Gnumber)

Mahadi24

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, i was applying group of five sponsership from indonesia and my application received after 2 weeks give us G file number but not yet Approved almost 4 month and 20 days now? Is that normal guys? Online states said on process, Can anyone tell me Average of processing time for first stage approval? Thanks

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hello, i was applying group of five sponsership from indonesia and my application received after 2 weeks give us G file number but not yet Approved almost 4 month and 20 days now? Is that normal guys? Online states said on process, Can anyone tell me Average of processing time for first stage approval? Thanks
6 months is the first step approval in Canada after you apply. Then it will be sent to an embassy overseas.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
I will apperciate, if someone can give me the complete time line for G5 from Tajikstan (Like from the time you receive the Gnumber)
1. After you apply, you will get your first approval from within Canada in 6 months
2. After the first approval, you will get a request for updated forms in 5 month
3. After providing the updated forms, you will get a call within 1 week for the interview
4. After the phone call, your interview will be in 30 to 45 days
5. At the interview, you will be given medical examination which will be completed within 30 days

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
1. After you apply, you will get your first approval from within Canada in 6 months
2. After the first approval, you will get a request for updated forms in 5 month
3. After providing the updated forms, you will get a call within 1 week for the interview
5. At the interview, you will be given medical examination which will be completed within 30 days
There is variabilities between applications and countries so you can’t count on this exact timeline.

Jordan Khan

Star Member
Jan 14, 2017
Hello,
Didn't get the 5th. Medical examination on the same day as interview and will get completed within 30 days ?
Medical examinations should be completed on the same day they give you medical tests..

May 17, 2019
Thank you for your reply.
So the whole process could take more then 1 and half year, right?

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hello,
Didn't get the 5th. Medical examination on the same day as interview and will get completed within 30 days ?
Medical examinations should be completed on the same day they give you medical tests..
In case of Tajikistan, there is a little bit of delay in doing the medical examination because of the medical facility capacity limitations.

Reactions: Ismail111
Jun 4, 2019
Hi
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on February 22, 2018
  3. Medical results have been received.
And yet my visa is loading can you get me to undstand this issue rufugee from uganda thanks