+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey man! Saw that you've finally scaled security, congrats bro!

How did you get to know the current status? Figured you stand a better chance of plucking a live tiger's tooth than getting through to IRCC across all channels.
Thank you!
Saw a ghost update this morning, so i called them to see what it was. Was on hold for 40 mins, but they confirmed all stages passed on the phone.

Funny enough, am still waiting on GCMS notes and a webform lol

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you!
Saw a ghost update this morning, so i called them to see what it was. Was on hold for 40 mins, but they confirmed all stages passed on the phone.

Funny enough, am still waiting on GCMS notes and a webform lol
I see. Will try to call them again tomorrow, thanks man.

You will probably get your COPR before the GCMS notes and the response for the webform arrive :D

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Saskatchewan holds first PNP draw of 2022
104 invited in Saskatchewan's newest PNP draw for Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand candidates.

Saskatchewan invited 104 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination on January 12.

In its first draw of the year, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) invited candidates to apply through two of its immigration streams. Of those invited, 37 may be eligible for the SINP’s Express Entry subcategory, and 67 may be eligible for the Occupations In-Demand sub-category.

The lowest-scoring candidate from each sub-category had 68 points on Saskatchewan’s Expression of Interest (EOI) ranking system.

In this draw, Saskatchewan invited candidates with work experience in one of six occupations: medical laboratory technologists, paramedical occupations, psychologists, medical sonographers, occupational therapists, and medical radiation technologists.

Candidates from both categories also needed Educational Credential Assessments to demonstrate their foreign education was comparable to the Canadian standard.

About Saskatchewan’s Express Entry sub-category
The Express Entry sub-category is an enhanced Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), meaning it is linked to the federal Express Entry system.

Express Entry manages the pool of candidates for three of Canada’s main economic-class immigration programs: Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.

Candidates with Express Entry profiles must also create EOI profiles for Saskatchewan in order to be considered for an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination.

Express Entry candidates who receive a provincial nomination from the province of Saskatchewan are awarded an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System score. This award effectively guarantees them a chance to apply for Canadian permanent residence.

About the Occupations In-Demand subcategory
The Occupations In-Demand sub-category is a base PNP, meaning it is open to immigration candidates who do not have an Express Entry profile.

This sub-category is for highly skilled workers with experience in an in-demand occupation in Saskatchewan, who do not yet have a job offer in the province.

In order to apply for Canadian immigration through this sub-category, foreign nationals need to create an EOI profile through the SINP’s online application system.

Saskatchewan’s EOI system allows the province to select immigration candidates that have the potential to thrive in the prairie province. Candidates will be assessed on how their work experience, education, language ability, age, and connections to the province demonstrate their ability to settle in Saskatchewan.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
From December 2019 AOR thread

Glory be to God. I just received Ready for Visa email.
AOR - 15-DEC-2019
UPFRONT MEDICAL PASSED - 22-NOV-2021
PPR - 14-JAN-2022

Thank you all for your support, I wish you all the best. Yours is coming too, don't give up.

Just a tip, not sure if it worked, I was calling and sending them email almost every other day.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020

Three in five (61 per cent) American executives surveyed reported a lack of skilled workers in Canada as their number-one fear.
Three in five (61 per cent) American executives surveyed reported a lack of skilled workers in Canada as their number-one fear.
Three in five (61 per cent) American executives surveyed reported a lack of skilled workers in Canada as their number-one Three in five (61 per cent) American executives surveyed reported a lack of skilled workers in Canada as their number-one fear.
This is accurate seeing that there are some immigrants in Canada that are so low-skilled that they end up trolling immigration forums, and ranting about how unaffordable things are, instead of actually trying to be skilled workers themselves. My guess is that the businesses that are operating in Canada right now are now getting worried that they can't hire most of the CECs that the government invited last year.

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi and RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This is accurate seeing that there are some immigrants in Canada that are so low-skilled that they end up trolling immigration forums, and ranting about how unaffordable things are, instead of actually trying to be skilled workers themselves. My guess is that the businesses that are operating in Canada right now are now getting worried that they can't hire most of the CECs that the government invited last year.
I started noticing many job postings on LinkedIn with an option to work in US or Canada. Lack of skilled worker is real both in Canada and US.

Multicoloredleaves

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Guys! Who all have their agent “SM8376”? The agent/case officer is mentioned on the second page of gcms under the category “assigned to”. Lot of folks are waiting for PPR from this agent at Ottawa. I passed my remedical on 2nd December’21 and waiting.

Reactions: dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Guys! Who all have their agent “SM8376”? The agent/case officer is mentioned on the second page of gcms under the category “assigned to”. Lot of folks are waiting for PPR from this agent at Ottawa. I passed my remedical on 2nd December’21 and waiting.
Its likely not an agent but a container. As in "in box" for files.

Reactions: EscoBlades

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
from immitracker

FSW Outland CRS- 471
PA + Dependents- 1
Nationality- Korea
COR- Korea
VO- Manila
AOR- 4 December 2020
Medical passed- 18 January 2021

Re-medical passed- 6 January 2022