+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Bro, you will not see any more draws other than PNP for 2021. The quota for issuing ITAs to CEC/FSW/FSTW is exceeded a long time ago already. Canada was at least transparent on this issue. We don't have any reason (also excitement, motive, whatever synonyms you can find for it) left for following these bi-weekly draws anymore until 2022.

I am absolutely against all those YouTube guys who keep promoting good news good sign stuff about Express Entry since last year, but there was just one of them (who does not even show his face) who kept telling everyone that the ITA quota is already being fulfilled through CEC candidates since July-August and used to warn everyone not to have any hope for 2021 (Although his videos were receiving loads of negative comments and dislike from all those outlanders who wanted to hear what they liked rather than the truth). This is such a bitter truth tho.
I remember that guy who posted the video, I think it was an indian guy's channel

Reactions: KojiGold

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Bro, you will not see any more draws other than PNP for 2021. The quota for issuing ITAs to CEC/FSW/FSTW is exceeded a long time ago already. Canada was at least transparent on this issue. We don't have any reason (also excitement, motive, whatever synonyms you can find for it) left for following these bi-weekly draws anymore until 2022.

I am absolutely against all those YouTube guys who keep promoting good news good sign stuff about Express Entry since last year, but there was just one of them (who does not even show his face) who kept telling everyone that the ITA quota is already being fulfilled through CEC candidates since July-August and used to warn everyone not to have any hope for 2021 (Although his videos were receiving loads of negative comments and dislike from all those outlanders who wanted to hear what they liked rather than the truth). This is such a bitter truth tho.
The reason we aren’t seeing any more EE draws for the rest of the year is not entirely due to quotas being met. Ideally, they can conduct CEC draws in November to help meet next year’s target because 95% of those invited now will land in January earliest (but this will not happen)

In my opinion, they are pausing larger draws for now to clear some backlogs. I see draws resuming again in January and hopefully it’s an all program. Waiting for the mandate letter to have an idea where they are going next year

Last edited:
Reactions: nns14 and KojiGold
D

Deleted member 1050918

The reason we aren’t seeing any more EE draws for the rest of the year is not entirely due to quotas being met. Ideally, they can conduct CEC draws in November to help meet next year’s target because 95% of those invited now will land in January earliest.
I doubt it. The reason for the pause on draws is probably backlog because IRCC never stops draws regardless of the ITAs sent (gotta invite people for next year's quota as you said). Also, next draw is in two weeks which is the last week of Nov and I doubt there'll be a CEC draw in that week. So no CEC draws in Nov either.

MEP/BIL queue is up to 5 months. They gotta clear the queue before they can invite. I'm sure Nov+Dec 2021 will be enough and all program draws will be back in Jan.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I doubt it. The reason for the pause on draws is probably backlog because IRCC never stops draws regardless of the ITAs sent (gotta invite people for next year's quota as you said). Also, next draw is in two weeks which is the last week of Nov and I doubt there'll be a CEC draw in that week. So no CEC draws in Nov either.

MEP/BIL queue is up to 5 months. They gotta clear the queue before they can invite. I'm sure Nov+Dec 2021 will be enough and all program draws will be back in Jan.
Bro, we are literally saying same thing. Did you read the last half of my post? Lol

Reactions: wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yesterday was a holiday, if we don’t see PPRs or Remeds today from Ottawa then they’ve gone to sleep again
FYI, shopping spree for Christmas has started in Canada. Went to walmart the other day to buy some stuff. Place is in full Christmas mode and people are buying gifts and stuff. I think these two months may be slower. I don't know.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

SuCan17

Oct 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sources claim we could see the new mandate letters in November 22, 2021, same day the Parliament will return. It’s just 10 days away, we’ll see
That's not bad. I assumed it would be much later. Let's see how they plan to screw 2022 for us.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Ottawa is like kumbkarna (the mythological character who sleeps 6 months a year) ,if it again go to sleep we are screwed up.
Naaaah. Its a place that is perennially asleep.

I mean how can you remain awake in this kind of weather :

Reactions: PRANIT01

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
The reason we aren’t seeing any more EE draws for the rest of the year is not entirely due to quotas being met. Ideally, they can conduct CEC draws in November to help meet next year’s target because 95% of those invited now will land in January earliest (but this will not happen)

In my opinion, they are pausing larger draws for now to clear some backlogs. I see draws resuming again in January and hopefully it’s an all program. Waiting for the mandate letter to have an idea where they are going next year
I don't know bro, I am fed up with all those guessing and speculations that they are forcing us to make just because they do not release a single word about their plans. I just feel like they say ITA quota for 2021, and they do not relate it to the number of people landing. So when quota for 2021 is met, it simply means you have to wait for 2022 so the new quota is open (Nothing here is related or dependent on number of people land, it is simply the number of ITAs sent regardless of what happens to those ITAs).

But after all, whatever reason is behind it, I just wanna warn other friends to not keep hoping for these bi-weekly draws anymore until 2022. It was enough pressure and stress and disappointments for all of us already, Now that it is clear no more draws for 2021, why shall we keep on hoping and getting disappointed in these very last weeks of 2021.

I also wish 2022 would be the year for all of us. regardless of our ITA status. We all deserve it after going through all these.

Reactions: he5ham