+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I hope they don’t try to reduce backlog this year and resume CEC draws from Jan LOL
From the actions of new minister till now, I don't this he has that much love towards this freebies, but you know liberals are wierdos noone in this world can understand their logic.
Let us hope for the best.

Reactions: SuCan17

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
From the actions of new minister till now, I don't this he has that much love towards this freebies, but you know liberals are wierdos noone in this world can understand their logic.
Let us hope for the best.
What actions? Genuinely asking what you believe he’s done so far, in the absence of an actual mandate.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
What actions? Genuinely asking what you believe he’s done so far, in the absence of an actual mandate.
I am not sure being too optimistic,what ever anyone says after he came I can see more FSW pprs ,no CEC draws,atleast for this year no TR to PR .
I may be wrong this are just my observations.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am not sure being too optimistic,what ever anyone says after he came I can see more FSW pprs ,no CEC draws,atleast for this year no TR to PR .
I may be wrong this are just my observations.
But that has nothing to do with him. He literally hasn’t been given a mandate to set course and work. And until he does, IRCC continues to operate according to the last mandate they were directed under, irrespective of there being a sitting Immigration Minister in cabinet.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I hope they don’t try to reduce backlog this year and resume CEC draws from Jan LOL
Bro, CEC is kinda dead by now..!!!! May be one last cute little draw…Big “May be”…!!!

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Bro, CEC is kinda dead by now..!!!! May be one last cute little draw…Big “May be”…!!!
Let's hope it's dead, anyone eligible for CEC that didn't get an ITA has only themselves to blame.
I think that waiting 2 years for PR for FSW-O is unacceptable, still what choice do we have.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Yeah you're correct. These figures are about people they intend to land - add to the population. But what do you think about that 110K ITA number (that goes to CEC/FSW/FSTP applicants) which was talked about among all these YouTubers? I also don't see any logic of stopping the issuance of ITAs to people who God knows when would step their foot inside Canada, but when I see they stopped it once reaching that ITA quota number, I am confused.

Anyway, I guess we are all sure that no more draws except PNP for this year. So around 2 months left for me to make my final decision on whether to continue waiting for Canada or simply move on.

By the way, have they ever had a record of totally stopping the draws (except PNP) before? or is it the first time?
Remember that for IRCC to "land" means to convert to permanent resident, not to receive new people.

All the CEC or TR to PR candidates who were approved have been landed, despite the fact that they were already in Canada.

"In September, Statistics Canada reported the country’s population grew by just 0.5 per cent over the last year, which is the weakest growth since the First World War. Prior to the pandemic, Canada’s population grew by over one per cent annually for the better part of two decades with much of the growth being fueled by new permanent residents arriving from overseas." (from CIC News, "Canada welcomed historic 45,000 new immigrants in September")

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I legit can’t troll them; FSW pre-ITA folks are in a far more precarious state and they will always have more advantages.
Atleast FSW's have high scores. CEC folks with 400 or less are expecting a CEC draw.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Atleast FSW's have high scores. CEC folks with 400 or less are expecting a CEC draw.
400? When all program draws resume in 2022 it'll start at 490 and sit on 470 and stay there. Sub 470 is always risky and sub 460 is impossible. People keep forgetting CEC draws only happened in 2020 and 2021 in all of EE's history. We're back to normal now.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Folks, I will only say one thing. This pandemic is NOT yet over. Canada has JUST opened its borders with USA. wait for 3-4 weeks. Another lockdown of borders will mean another round of CEC-only draws.

Winters + Delta(+?) + Waning Vaccine immunity + American't Stupidity + Open Borders = CEC-only rounds

I mean look at what is happening in Europe. We could be back to square one if health care systems come down.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I mean look at what is happening in Europe.
Nothing? https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries Select Europe then sort by daily deaths. Russia and Ukraine have many but for "Europe", Romania is #1 with 286. Then Germany, UK, Hungary have 172, 145, 116, the rest is below 70. This is nothing and won't crash hospitals. Canada gets all its hospitals crashed with just 200 deaths / day though, so Canada can't be a benchmark.

Btw just checked, among those countries only Germany and Hungary have a positive slope in the number of daily death. The rest are in a decline. Might rise again of course but as many people already figured out covid isn't going anywhere and I doubt it's a pandemic now. We've been fine over here since the summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OneStepAtATime