+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Again your wild speculations are way off base and not backed by any information or facts. You are trying to force this idea that applications getting cancelled is on the cards but you have no clue. PNP outlanders are now getting PPRs, did you imagine this would happen? If one were to ask you this question a few weeks ago, you would say with conviction that no outland application would get PPR and would be stuck in limbo forever. In fact, you did say that if I remember it correctly. I don't really care if IRCC cancels my application but what you are saying doesn't make any sense.
Whatever floats your boat bro. Everything will become clear once the first draw of 2022 happens. If it's CEC again, then IRCC has no intention of clearing the backlog. Pretty sure PNP's are getting PPR because provinces must have complained or something otherwise their work will be completely wasted.

Reactions: Lc4life

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Like I said many times, pnp and fsw are different creatures. Don’t benchmark fsw PPR based on PNP. If you do that you re getting very distorted pictures.
Alright, I give up. Keep going with the presumptions. I don't gain anything being proven right.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
If I understood it correctly, the ministerial instruction part you are referring to pertains to conducting draws and streamlining processing. But it does not give the immigration minister power above legislation, which requires complete applications to be processed.

Also, even if this is all wrong and the PM has such power, couldn't Marco Mendicino have done it already?
There’s no point for Marco to do it. He is already going to be in the history book for 27K cec and 90K TRPR. Why would he want to damage his reputation by canceling apps?

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
There’s no point for Marco to do it. He is already going to be in the history book for 27K cec and 90K TRPR. Why would he want to damage his reputation by canceling apps?
Whatever Marco thinks is probably evil and irrelevant. My only point is I don't believe any minister has power above legislation, and cancelling applications that were already processed and opening new streams are different things because one is against law and another is not.

And of course, I do think Marco is evil and the only reason he has not done it is exactly because he does not have such power.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think the same, from jan there will be fsw draws and there won't be any ppr rains any govt in sane mind won't issue 50000 ppr in one go because it will trigger demand pull inflation and no govt wants that.
IRCC issuing 50k PPRs at once doesn’t equate to 50k landed arrivals at once. So it would have minimal bearing on inflation anyway

D

Deleted member 1006777

bruh, most times when i try to see the op's post to which you reply, this happens "The requested post could not be found."
y they do dis

Because they deleted the post, but it was quoted before they deleted it.

D

Deleted member 1006777

If we are speaking logic here ,I wouldn't totally agree with you, the whole plan of TR to PR and CEC was shitface 's political stunt to meet the target,we have seen pnp aps being processed like crazy In the last 2 weeks so backlogs are not an issue for them if they want to process it .Next year if there is no pandemic BS why should they take in cec ,doesn't make any sense (but we are taking about canada) unless they are targeting more money from the study route.
They would continue the same BS becasue they have no reason to stop. Shitface's political stunt showed them how easy it is to process CEC apps and they probably have a near 100% ITA to COPR ratio for CECs. They simply have no reason to conduct FSW inclusive draws. PNPs cater to local demand. CECs and TR to PR (The vast majority of which haven't been processed, and can single handedly replace FSW for all of 2022) can fill in the generalized needs.

Whether or not they will conduct all program draws, I don't know (personally I don't think so), but the fact of the matter is that they have absolutely no need to even bother looking at FSW till 2023.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I seriously doubt that will happen, convenience is not the only factor here ,if that was the case they would have done before the pandemic.
I am not putting conspiracy theories and trying to decode the enigma (IRCC) but if you look at the the draw pattern the stopped fsw draws last year march resumed it in July till dec and then the put a hard stop .They didn't have to resume that draw in 2020 .They are not going to close the fsw ,but there might be major changes.
I have never mentioned this before but trust me when I saw that draw with CRS 75 I understood they don't give a fuck about the scores and skills.I don't think there will be any draws this year because MM already achieved his holy target.
As I always say if you are pre ITA wait till 1st quarter 2022 ,if you are post ita 2019,2020,2021 wait till sep ,if things are not moving, I hate to say this ,It is over
Lol your last statement makes absolutely zero sense. Even though outland apps are moving (very very slowly), "it's over", but there hasn't been a single word on FSW for a year and you're talking about waiting till 2022 because things will magically be different. I don't understand why people find this so hard to comprehend with the whole "why didn't they do it before". The pandemic forced them to reconsider all program draws in favor of CEC only. Now that they've done that for the better part of 2 years, there is precedent for them to keep doing it. They don't need logic of justifications to continue doing it. They have already started it, and it will take nothing on their part to just keep it going as it is. The current pause in CEC draws is because of the refugee apps and the backlog. Nothing to do with some great intent to resume all program draws.

The simple reason I don't think there's any chance of cancelling existing apps is because that's just a waste of some 30-40k applications, a lot of which are near completion. I do think it's a lot more about convenience than you think it is.

Again, I don't know if or when they will resume FSW, but they can comfortably cruise through 2022 without ever even looking the way of FSW. And it will only save them time and effort if they do that. And regardless of what changes happen, the normal is for FSW to be deprioritized into the ground forever going forward. Anything happens, FSW apps and draws will be the first (and only) stream to be scapegoated. They can have their cake and eat it too. Meet their numbers through CEC and new poorly thought out programs, and still pull political stunts whenever something happens somewhere else in the world.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This is what I learned from a post on Facebook concerning the cancellation of apps in 2012:
- The apps that were cancelled were not even started.
- Once the application processing starts, IRCC cannot cancel it.
So if you pass R10 check, don't worry about the cancellation speculation.
Besides, we are seeing some slight movement concerning FSW cases, including remedical requests. PNP outlanders are starting to receive PPR in October.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Absolutely tired of this. Wish they would just.. take all of the approved cases and just send out blanket PPRs. Free landings right? That can't possibly hurt immigration targets

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
It is just a matter of 60 days we all will know what to do by then.
Once a wise man said look at what is not happening than what is happening it will give you more clarity.
Atleast we can all agree on the fact that CEC draws atleast for last 1 month didn't happen, which is good for almost everyone in this group ,atleast from what we are speculating we all think there won't be any ee draw till 2022(FSW/CEC)
But what bothers me is aproved applications are not finalized (again here we don't know as I have seen even many champion members in this group itself have said they are not going to post it once they receive COPR) so we cant take that to the face value. Applications are not processed now that is bit worrying because I have seen many complaining their gcms remains same,that is not good(we can assume it is because of the memo).
Like @Alysson once mentioned ,it is logical why they brought TR to PR, granpa to fill quota .
I know emotions are all getting into our brains including me ,but there is no point in worrying especially ones with aor because we have done everything from our side there is nothing more to do here, we are just worrying wasting our good days of life in this world thinking about things which might or might not happen.
This is my strategy I am going to put a stop loss tillsep 2022 if things are not changing by then Canada is not for me ,the world is big ,from my life atleast I know I don't have any issues with adjusting to my situation.

Am I angry, Certainly I am but can I do anything about it NO ,sometimes we just have to accept the reality than blaming on our misfortune ,I might end up in India for few years but I am confident I will bounce back. I never thought that when I saw my high school grades I will be an IE engineer working in a fortune 15 company, so things happen for a reason.
Again once a wise man said
"Even bad times are temporary "
This is my analysis on why outlanders applications are not finalizing
1. They are more focused on clearing inland applicants as they are already in Canada (pls note covid fear is still there among few countries)
2. AIPP outlanders are also kind on hold and processing ratio is 1:100
3. I was hearing news from few lawyers that they are going to process outlanders from next year onwards but god knows if its true.