FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Guess PPR rain not coming till next year. 2021 was more disappointing than 2020.
But how will we know when it's raining?
I really think the expectations of PPR rain have put a lot pressure that the trickles now seem insignificant.

Let's keep encouraging folks to post their PPR and hopefully, just hopefully, we might be able to make sense of IRCC's logic

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I think the same, from jan there will be fsw draws and there won't be any ppr rains any govt in sane mind won't issue 50000 ppr in one go because it will trigger demand pull inflation and no govt wants that.
Yes a smart government invites 40K refugees, 30K parents and grandparents to curb inflation

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
I think the same, from jan there will be fsw draws and there won't be any ppr rains any govt in sane mind won't issue 50000 ppr in one go because it will trigger demand pull inflation and no govt wants that.
Exactly, for the same reason, no government is going to invite more people to apply for the same program which has a huge backlog. CEC will continue in the future, and there won't be any FSW draws. Not until the backlog is reduced to a small number.

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
If we are speaking logic here ,I wouldn't totally agree with you, the whole plan of TR to PR and CEC was shitface 's political stunt to meet the target,we have seen pnp aps being processed like crazy In the last 2 weeks so backlogs are not an issue for them if they want to process it .Next year if there is no pandemic BS why should they take in cec ,doesn't make any sense (but we are taking about canada) unless they are targeting more money from the study route.
It's all about votes and money, The more inland immigrants become citizens as they have shorter the citizenship time. They are more likely to become their primary voters. They know they have messed up with outland candidates, and it will take much longer for them to be citizens.

Moreover, more CEC PRs, more students, more money, Good for the economy.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
It's all about votes and money, The more inland immigrants become citizens as they have shorter the citizenship time. They are more likely to become their primary voters. They know they have messed up with outland candidates, and it will take much longer for them to be citizens.

Moreover, more CEC PRs, more students, more money, Good for the economy.
Why would they stop CEC draws then? Some of them might have to leave because of expiring permits.

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
Why would they stop CEC draws then? Some of them might have to leave because of expiring permits.
Currently, IRCC has only one goal to meet the 2021 target. There are thousands of CEC inline. Even if some people work permits expire. Nothing matters

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
If that is the case their best bet is to close fsw o atleast 1 year before next election because they themselves know noone who is getting pr from fsw o are never going to vote for this morons.If what you're saying is right chance of cancellation may be In cards.
I believe there are high chances of applications getting canceled, especially after the implementation of NOC 2021.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I don't think ircc gives 2 fucks about that.they have done it before at that time also there was lawsuits but it didn't deter them from doing it. What is different this time?
This time, the rules regarding making a decision on an application are stricter atleast according to legalfalcon. If your application has passed completeness check, then IRCC is supposed to make a decision and cannot refuse applications for random reasons. But you are also not wrong, they can change the law and cancel all applications.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
This time, the rules regarding making a decision on an application are stricter atleast according to legalfalcon. If your application has passed completeness check, then IRCC is supposed to make a decision and cannot refuse applications for random reasons. But you are also not wrong, they can change the law and cancel all applications.
Please explain to me the logic of canceling applications? Even if we are to assume that IRCC has that line of thinking then why would they actively continue to process applications albeit at a snail's pace? Also, the NOC 2021 change is a long way away and if that were to become the cause of cancelation then we would definitely get an update on that. IRCC is random but not that random to just one day cancel without any justification or reason. Backlog is not an issue as there are merely 50K outland applications that could be processed within a couple of months easily.

Reactions: he5ham

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Also guys please avoid posting shit about the possibility of cancellation. For all, we know there's some IRCC spy on the forum silently going through these posts and getting ideas. We should instead praise IRCC for the great job they have done to complete their immigration target in the midst of this awful pandemic

• Haha

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I don't think ircc gives 2 fucks about that.they have done it before at that time also there was lawsuits but it didn't deter them from doing it. What is different this time?
Those were cases that weren't touched. Pre express entry, anyone could apply. It was basically the same as deleting everyone from the pool. Once they choose you to apply and the even confirms you have all required docs, it became totaly different. Courts would never side with them.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
It requires legislative change. I think cancellation was probably on the agenda before the election because the liberals were betting on their chances to win a majority. Now that it is more difficult for them to just do that, they may realize it is more difficult to make legislative change than just finalize those in the backlog as required by law. I do think though that there will be no more fsw draws before they change the whole program, and those in the backlog are pretty much on the last fsw train. Either way it would not make sense for them anymore to keep fsw in the dark for another two years to bide their time to do evil. I believe we will know very soon what they are going to do.