+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

the study permit is simply a safe side. the last string anyone can hold onto.
Did the math; study ensures you get your ITA in 4+ years. Call it a safe side sure, but very inefficient... Many better ways to immigrate if one has that much money and 4+ years of time. Anyway bros best of luck

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Did the math; study ensures you get your ITA in 4+ years. Call it a safe side sure, but very inefficient... Many better ways to immigrate if one has that much money and 4+ years of time. Anyway bros best of luck
currently such folks are trying to be safe considering their country of birth and other criteria's which prevent them from trying other countries like the eu.
for instance, Since brexit the eu students stopped applying to the UK cause now they know they don't have much chances cause now they need to be skilled to compete with all other countries in the world and indian folks are surpassing them since brexit, pre brexit times were the worst times for indian nationals in the UK and now the eu students doesn't consider it.
Now even the eu pimps in the uk aren't bringing girls from the eastern eu since the borders are damn strict.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I actually agree with you. Makes sense for someone to go to Canada in their early 20's as a student but for an experienced professional, it does not make sense to go to Canada unless they have money lying around to blow away. Investing 100K on a degree in Canada and not making any money for 4 years living in an expensive country is totally not worth it.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I actually agree with you. Makes sense for someone to go to Canada in their early 20's as a student but for an experienced professional, it does not make sense to go to Canada unless they have money lying around to blow away. Investing 100K on a degree in Canada and not making any money for 4 years living in an expensive country is totally not worth it.
So in your opinion what should be done by the skilled pre-ita candidates with 480-530 crs should do if the fsw is streamlined based on noc's or any other criteria ? considering the canada is their final destination

D

Deleted member 1050918

So in your opinion what should be done by the skilled pre-ita candidates with 480-530 crs should do if the fsw is streamlined based on noc's or any other criteria ? considering the canada is their final destination
If something's gonna be streamlined based on NOCs, it will be all branches (CEC, PNP, FSW whatever) not just FSW. So if you're planning on wasting your years and money for a PGWP hoping that your NOC would be exempt from an NOC-based invitation system, you're so wrong.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Look for alternates outside of Canada until the FSW draw happens again whenever that might be.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I hated my country so much I moved to a relatively inexpensive country in Europe temporarily to wait for the PR. I have a plan to apply for a US study visa if I don't get any updates in Q1 2022.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Look for alternates outside of Canada until the FSW draw happens again whenever that might be.
in this present situation, please suggest some countries that's quite open to such pre ita folks so they can plan to apply to them, it should be similar to the canadian immigration system especially without a job offer and no ties. so those readers can actually benefit from this.
i am asking this for pre ita folks who are unsure of the future of canadian immigration.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
If something's gonna be streamlined based on NOCs, it will be all branches (CEC, PNP, FSW whatever) not just FSW. So if you're planning on wasting your years and money for a PGWP hoping that your NOC would be exempt from an NOC-based invitation system, you're so wrong.
On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you that streamlining is for all categories.
your suggestion may help someone who'll be reading our thread

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
in this present situation, please suggest some countries that's quite open to such pre ita folks so they can plan to apply to them, it should be similar to the canadian immigration system. so those readers can actually benefit from this.
i am asking this for pre ita folks who are unsure of the future of canadian immigration.
There are no alternatives exactly like FSW but putting aside immigration if one wants to move forward in their career and gain new experiences, there are many options in Europe depending on the field you belong to. FSW will be back sooner or later. Even it's delayed for one more year, taking the study route to go to Canada is not a very smart thing to do IMHO.

D

Deleted member 1050918

On a scale of 1-10 how sure are you that streamlining is for all categories.
your suggestion may help someone who'll be reading our thread
Doesn't matter how sure I am or anyone else is. When EE was NOC-based (I think it was before 2017-2018) the NOC selection applied to all streams and the draws were always all program draws (you can verify on IRCC's website). This is the only reference we have.

If an NOC-based selection will come back, it probably wouldn't happen before April-May when IRCC expects to deploy NOC 2021. Many people will have received their ITAs by then so we're only wasting our time here...

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Doesn't matter how sure I am or anyone else is. When EE was NOC-based (I think it was before 2017-2018) the NOC selection applied to all streams and the draws were always all program draws (you can verify on IRCC's website). This is the only reference we have.

If an NOC-based selection will come back, it probably wouldn't happen before April-May when IRCC expects to deploy NOC 2021. Many people will have received their ITAs by then so we're only wasting our time here...
If draws become NOC based then what will PNP's do? Retire?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I have noticed this about Indians I have met in person and seen on online forums, their desperation to get rid of their nationality and change their passport. Is India that unliveable for regular folks?

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

If draws become NOC based then what will PNP's do? Retire?
PNP has always been an independent stream. Back then Canada managed NOCs on the federal level (immigrants can move wherever) through EE and provinces managed their own workforce (immigrants stay exactly where the provinces want them) through PNP. While nobody can know, I don't see why it should change.

So when I say all streams I should exclude PNP, which is already NOC-based.