+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
We also need to remember that there was a 27000 invites draw and 70000+ TR to PR applications already submitted and they need to do PNP draws every two weeks so my guess is no FSW draws this year.
This is sad, but i agree..

Reactions: upon

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
The most stupid thing is that they do not even bother to say anything about FSW. Why? It is just insanely stupid
Don’t understand it either.
Do they think that keeping fsw applicants waiting and furious is better than giving a perhaps upsetting but realistic timeline…

Reactions: leonrdoandrade

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
One thing I found funny on all this NOC system change for spring 2022 is that Liberals were all talking about how EE is discriminatory and so on and so forth... then I don't know if you guys saw the explanation of new codes, but they literally put a hierarchy-based code at each major NOC group in this new system XD

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I hope this is a false statement.

No one owes anyone anything but being fair is prime. You owe it to be yourself to be fair if you are representing a nation like Canada.
There is no such thing as fair in this world. It's all about looking after your own interests and being selfish. It's what life has taught me.

Reactions: Lc4life and dxdroid

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
What are you guys doing with your finances? Are you keeping the minimum amount intact and using the rest (if any), or keeping all you have in the bank just in case ITA rolls around?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Peopl are talking about pandemic and 4th wave, till Canada will have this under control then maybe they will resume FSW. WTF are you talking about? You have just allowed tourists and ICEs to come over to Canada. It is just stupid explanation. Honestly I do not understand any of that shit.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Peopl are talking about pandemic and 4th wave, till Canada will have this under control then maybe they will resume FSW. WTF are you talking about? You have just allowed tourists and ICEs to come over to Canada. It is just stupid explanation. Honestly I do not understand any of that shit.
I can see the only one reason: huge backlog. They don’t need more people right now.
Also, maybe somehow politically it looks better for them to transfer inlands to PR.

Reactions: lokidoki

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
I don't think there's a lot to understand, the new pattern seems like PNP every 2 weeks and CEC every 4. FSW, no one knows anymore

Reactions: Lc4life

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
In my mind, fsw are so economically attractive: highly skilled, ambitious and they have the money to spend (at least in the first few months). Yet no draws in 2021 at all!
RIP to all of the immense effort of fsw applicants ..

Reactions: Lc4life and upon

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I can see the only one reason: huge backlog. They don’t need more people right now.
Also, maybe somehow politically it looks better for them to transfer inlands to PR.
I have seen many people say this. I don't see how it is linked to the IRCC backlog. Because if they wanted to clear the backlog, they would actually be doing it right now but everything is still the same way it has been for months.

Reactions: otaviovidal

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
In my mind, fsw are so economically attractive: highly skilled, ambitious and they have the money to spend (at least in the first few months). Yet no draws in 2021 at all!
RIP to all of the immense effort of fsw applicants ..
We already spent around 2k EUR for all documents and my gf registration as a Registered Nurse :)