+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Okay friends. I've found the official data. You don't need to wait for an attention seeking immigration consultant girl to post a video on youtube.

It appears Canada updates its National Occupational Classification every 5 years. 2011-2016 now 2021. This time they won't only update it, but will also change its structure. Here is the entire official info about NOC2021:
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/Noc2021

Is it going to affect post-AOR applicatons? nope. Is it gonna affect new applications? Nope, not until 2nd half of 2022. How do I know? Because official website says:

"However, in order to provide organizations and programs with enough time to make a proper transition from NOC 2016 to NOC 2021, the latter is expected to be implemented and become the official classification used by ESDC in the second half of 2022."

Now we can calm down, and continue waiting as usual without new NOC bullshit added to our already existing stress.

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
We already spent around 2k EUR for all documents and my gf registration as a Registered Nurse :)
Whoa..
I would want my money back for ECA (diploma verification) from Toronto, which i have not yet received btw , i only have an e-copy and it’s been 19 months already

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Welp. I'm out of this race guys. Will look at a lesser stressful immigration program which is actually respectful to its applicants. Can anyone guide me on the UK programs?

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Okay friends. I've found the official data. You don't need to wait for an attention seeking immigration consultant girl to post a video on youtube.

It appears Canada updates its National Occupational Classification every 5 years. 2011-2016 now 2021. This time they won't only update it, but will also change its structure. Here is the entire official info about NOC2021:
https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/Noc2021

Is it going to affect post-AOR applicatons? nope. Is it gonna affect new applications? Nope, not until 2nd half of 2022. How do I know? Because official website says:

"However, in order to provide organizations and programs with enough time to make a proper transition from NOC 2016 to NOC 2021, the latter is expected to be implemented and become the official classification used by ESDC in the second half of 2022."

Now we can calm down, and continue waiting as usual without new NOC bullshit added to our already existing stress.
Yea they are saying it is for 2022. I am still hopping they will start issuing fsw itas but it is hard as hell to watch this circus

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
I really feel bad for u all that have stuck around for months since Jan this year waiting for this shit to come around. For me I kinda gave up seeing the politicization of this damn system. Also u guys waiting for ur apps to be approved, don't let this be at the cost of ur mental health. Good luck

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Yea they are saying it is for 2022. I am still hopping they will start issuing fsw itas but it is hard as hell to watch this circus
Second half of 2022, there is literally 1 year until that time. What can I say? The best thing some immigration consultants do is fear mongering. Must be very profitable for them. Our current stress is already enough, no need for their bullshit.

Reactions: Lc4life

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
stop "hopping" dxdroid. There won't be any new FSW draw while FSWs are on the IRCC ignore list. Once they start issuing PPRs to FSWs only then it makes sense to have hope.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Second half of 2022, there is literally 1 year until that time. What can I see? The best thing some immigration consultants do is fear mongering. Must be very profitable for them. Our current stress is already enough, no need for their bullshit.
I am stopping following any of this shit. Literally I am fedup :) however we had soo mamy signs that this is the time and nothing happened :) we still have some time left this year so lets wait

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have seen many people say this. I don't see how it is linked to the IRCC backlog. Because if they wanted to clear the backlog, they would actually be doing it right now but everything is still the same way it has been for months.
Not true. For June and July they landed about 75 000 PR applicants. Those 2 months are records high and such volume never been seen before from IRCC.
Currently there are zero info about August approvals.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Not true. For June and July they approved about 75 000 PR applications. Those 2 months are records high and never seen before from IRCC.
Currently there are zero info about August approvals.
The approvals never stopped coming for CEC inland and from what I have seen, even picked up more pace in the past few weeks. I don't have statistical data to prove this but you can check on various other threads and on immitracker. I'm talking specifically about the FSW backlog which the IRCC is not even considering to process right now.

Reactions: CannyTheCunny

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
The approvals never stopped coming for CEC inland and from what I have seen, even picked up more pace in the past few weeks. I don't have statistical data to prove this but you can check on various other threads and on immitracker. I'm talking specifically about the FSW backlog which the IRCC is not even considering to process right now.
Maybe backlog is the issue and once they will clear inland cec they will start issuing fsw god knows what they are doing. I am going for a drink

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes you right. They are very slow on FSW regardless Outland or inland and PNP as well. But if you are a tourist you can travel to Canada no problem. Stupid

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Maybe backlog is the issue and once they will clear inland cec they will start issuing fsw god knows what they are doing. I am going for a drink
That’s my hope. We can see that they reduced CEC invitations. They approve CEC like crazy for the past months. I hope very soon there are no backlog of CEC so they start process everyone else