HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Just discovered the NOC restructuring thing isn’t new and happens from time to time; the last one was in 2016 I think. Let’s not read so much into that just yet
from what I read they will basically change the term skill level to a more appropriate one to not trigger anybody... and create another group level.

Reactions: Jaycejay

THEJAYKAY

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
I do feel sorry for everyone involved. All this frustration can be solved by IRCC by being a little more communicative but I guess they don't talk to us plebs.

I wished I could say you will make it but I don't know that. I don't know if I will make it either. I am a pessimist by nature. I try to hide it in real life because people hate "negative" people even if that means saying a lie.

But I have no reason to lie here. Anything can happen. I rather tell myself they are going to cancel all applications and then have my application approved rather than tell myself I will get there one day and then have my application canceled. Hope that makes sense.
They won't cancel the applications bud, because you have rights, so don't worry about that. Don't ever call yourself pessimist! To mindless optimists realist will sound pessimist. Don't beat yourself on that! Many have learnt lessons here today on blindly trusting IRCC. No breaks or change in pattern will help you!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
I don't know really wtf is going on. Maybe it is just a final stage for CEC before CEC will resume in two weeks time? I wish I would be right. We can only wait and see what will happen. Nothing else what we can do.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No, PNP caps the CRS, again, because IRCC is too goddamn stupid to actually say something definitive about the fate of FSW. My score is too high to qualify for Ontario french draws. Every other province has job offer/NOC requirements that I don't meet.
PEI PNP does not have job offer or connection to province requirements.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
PEI PNP does not have job offer or connection to province requirements.
Tell me more. We have missed the Ontario OINP draw, when they were inviting nurses, three times if I am not wrong. Why? Because our score is 474 and they were inviting 467 hahahahahha

sidou

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
No, PNP caps the CRS, again, because IRCC is too goddamn stupid to actually say something definitive about the fate of FSW. My score is too high to qualify for Ontario french draws. Every other province has job offer/NOC requirements that I don't meet.
what do you mean by "My score is too high to qualify for Ontario french draws " ?? is there an upper limit !!

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Tell me more. We have missed the Ontario OINP draw, when they were inviting nurses, three times if I am not wrong. Why? Because our score is 474 and they were inviting 467 hahahahahha
Same case here.