FSW WORLDWIDE

oginnite

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The Support for Liberals is reading going South. Their gamble is really staring at them as a failure. They already know that they cannot win a Majority, in fact, they might loose some more seats.....

With all these, they should turn the immigration programs to what it was precovid. COVID is gone and it is no more an excuse for a serious country....... UK/US/Europe is a good example

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Providing vaccination proof via webform really works?
I don't think so, otherwise, we would have seen many PPRs for those who provided it as proof. Also, it's odd to not issue PPR for that reason because if that were the case, they would specifically request it. I'm not sure how they are going to deal with this.

Reactions: axmac

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Technically it shouldn't because PR applications should be approved regardless of vaccination status. I am sure a few of the expired 23000 COPR holders have taken unapproved vaccines.
COPR holders are exempt from any travel restrictions as far as I'm aware. They didn't have to vaccinate to enter Canada.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Makes me want to troll them once things resume to normal.
People, its a goddamn visa only! Don't blow it out of proportion. You guys remind me of this song I saw long back:

The guy is celebrating his visa approval (visitor visa of USA no less!) with a song and dance party!

Lass247

Dec 4, 2020
The Support for Liberals is reading going South. Their gamble is really staring at them as a failure. They already know that they cannot win a Majority, in fact, they might loose some more seats.....

With all these, they should turn the immigration programs to what it was precovid. COVID is gone and it is no more an excuse for a serious country....... UK/US/Europe is a good example
Covid isn't gone. Probably won't go for the next few years. Locking the country up using covid as an excuse is the dumbest thing the government has done.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Mark Holthe pointed out that the changes will take atleast couple of months to take places after the new govt. So may be by next year we will see some changes.
People, its a goddamn visa only! Don't blow it out of proportion. You guys remind me of this song I saw long back:

The guy is celebrating his visa approval (visitor visa of USA no less!) with a song and dance party!
Man, you dont know them. THey are never returning back . Lmao

Reactions: tutsy50

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Are COPRs issued by the primary VO or the local VO? Moreover, I also believe that most staff in VOs in Canada are still working from home. I am wondering if that further delays COPR issuance for Outlanders.
What I read in this forum is that US and Canadian applications are processed in CPC Ottawa. Rest all are done in their local offices. Correct me if I am wrong.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Providing vaccination proof via webform really works?
Not sure. But imagine if the officer sees an approved vaccine proof and what if he thinks “ Cool. Let him in.” I donno. I just did after one person updated and got approval weeks after.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I don't think they gonna allow people who don't have approved vaccines. This is why I updated my vaccine card so that they know I am eligible. If you have the eligible vaccine, better upload (THRU WEB FORM) ASAP.
It won't help at all, unless IRCC ask for and give instructions to upload the certificate explicitly. An officer cannot just make calls like that.

And I know I shouldn't say it as an FSW, but there is still some fairness in IRCC, and they cannot give an advantage to candidates who proactively upload their vaccine certificate.

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
I will do that then. My vaccine certificate has a photu of Modi which should also help.
Careful then. They might cancel your application for misrepresentation.
Reason, "He lied to us in the application that he was under 30. His vaccination photo showed he is closer to 70. He is also clearly not from the February 2021 CEC draw, which was the only draw where we invited 70 year olds."

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Careful then. They might cancel your application for misrepresentation.
Reason, "He lied to us in the application that he was under 30. His vaccination photo showed he is closer to 70. He is also clearly not from the February 2021 CEC draw, which was the only draw where we invited 70 year olds."
Hahhahahah wht a sense of humour .......