+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Another failure of Canada immigration. They planned for 20k Afghanistan refugees and only got 3k. Will try getting more from the US.

Reactions: RSub

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I do exactly the same.
I just saw a guy on ask kubeir that said that was "unfair" that Alberta was inviting high CRS FSW people because his score was low and he was expecting to be chosen by AINP. Like well high CRS people don't matter and are hated by both CEC people and low CRS FSW people.
Do you know how Alberta is inviting? Are they choosing from EE or an EOI needs to be created for Alberta?

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
wow no cec draw is an extremely good sign... if draws start in October for 3k each i guess by JAN scores will start hovering around 473-475

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Makes me want to troll them once things resume to normal.
Oh, I am just waiting. Come COPR day, I am gonna be the biggest bully and worst human being they will ever see. As much as I hate doing it, I also feel like I will have to give it back to those folks. If you see someone causing trouble in these groups, it will be me.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
This guy just conducted a session after the Sep 7th announcment. Just started watching.

• Wow
Reactions: Midnight Blessing

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Although we have never seen any FSW draw right after PNP one,I'm rather optimistic about the next draws.cec draw wasn't occurred today and will not on Monday because of statutory holiday so, upcoming Wednesday it might be another PNP otherwise, seeing FSW draw a week after is not far from the reality!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Although we have never seen any FSW draw right after PNP one,I'm rather optimistic about the next draws.cec draw wasn't occurred today and will not on Monday because of statutory holiday so, upcoming Wednesday it might be another PNP otherwise, seeing FSW draw a week after is not far from the reality!
Oh yeah we missed the long weekend factor.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's best not to antagonize people on those Facebook groups that are full of cry babies.
He has good production quality. But his videos are full of Fluff/BS. God I stopped watching a long time ago. He gives you his apartment tour, drive in a car etc. He should be a the brand ambassador for IRCC selling Canadian Dream to everyone.
Refrain of the Social Media Immigration Consultant
I'm living your dreams
While you tune into my streams
Stare in awe, drop your jaws,
As I give you the show of the dog-and-pony
Do you see what's parked back there?
The Lamborghini, that the YouTube algorithm paid for ,
Parked right beside my Cheeto-colored Zamboni,
Nobody can question my intent
I bask in the endless winter of your discontent
Now why are we here again?
That's right: like, share subscribe and comment,
Don't forget to hit the bell icon and begone you slobs
Expect you back here when the next (dis)content drops.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Oh, I am just waiting. Come COPR day, I am gonna be the biggest bully and worst human being they will ever see. As much as I hate doing it, I also feel like I will have to give it back to those folks. If you see someone causing trouble in these groups, it will be me.
Haha we should all unite and troll together once we get our COPRs