+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
AskKubair, Moving2Canada,DreamAbroad etc. People are getting offended as hell. There are som chill people that understands that sarcasm but most will start attacking you
The guy from Dream Abroad is a true master of cringe standing above #foreverhopeful

Reactions: Lulu69

fotjon

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
FSW
Out of curiosity, what is the FSW cut point right now? I remember I got in 4 years ago with 453, which was more than enough on that draw?

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
AskKubair, Moving2Canada,DreamAbroad etc. People are getting offended as hell. There are som chill people that understands that sarcasm but most will start attacking you
Emotions are off the charts and people are just outright rude. Even while having their Identity out with their FB account. I visit the FB Group in a strictly read-only mode.

Reactions: RSub

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Emotions are off the charts and people are just outright rude. Even while having their Identity out with their FB account. I visit the FB Group in a strictly read-only mode.
I do exactly the same.
I just saw a guy on ask kubeir that said that was "unfair" that Alberta was inviting high CRS FSW people because his score was low and he was expecting to be chosen by AINP. Like well high CRS people don't matter and are hated by both CEC people and low CRS FSW people.