Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
It won't help at all, unless IRCC ask for and give instructions to upload the certificate explicitly. An officer cannot just make calls like that.

And I know I shouldn't say it as an FSW, but there is still some fairness in IRCC, and they cannot give an advantage to candidates who proactively upload their vaccine certificate.
I know. But, it’s not gonna hurt uploading the vaccine.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
What I read in this forum is that US and Canadian applications are processed in CPC Ottawa. Rest all are done in their local offices. Correct me if I am wrong.
FSW O (non-US), both my primary and secondary offices are in Canada :(

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello,
I am FSW Outland (non USA) and today I received my re-medical letter since they expired 4 months ago Apparently they are working with our applications.

AOR June 06,2020
FSW Ontario PNP
Here is my wild speculation. IRCC had an internal policy of starting to resume process of FSW-O application on 1st Sep.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
What I read in this forum is that US and Canadian applications are processed in CPC Ottawa. Rest all are done in their local offices. Correct me if I am wrong.
Actually am an FSW-O (non US) and both my primary and secondary VOs are in Canada. So that’s why was wondering.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
He has good production quality. But his videos are full of Fluff/BS. God I stopped watching a long time ago. He gives you his apartment tour, drive in a car etc. He should be a the brand ambassador for IRCC selling Canadian Dream to everyone.

On the other hand, Potato Talkies are doing some exceptionally superb content and when you hear them its like you are hearing your own elder brother is providing you some very effective and helpful advice/knowledge. They are awesome....

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
My last GCMS notes from Feb 2021 had my medicals extended till 15th Dec 2021. But medicals for my spouse weren't extended yet. So overall, medicals were still expired. Hoping for further updates soon enough.
does your account reflect the new medical date after it was extended? or it still shows the old "you passed the medical exam on xx, 2020"

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
COPR holders are exempt from any travel restrictions as far as I'm aware. They didn't have to vaccinate to enter Canada.
just a query regarding your medicals.. so you just got the ADR and remed request out of the blue after a year of inactivity on your file or you sent any webform regarding remed?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
just a query regarding your medicals.. so you just got the ADR and remed request out of the blue after a year of inactivity on your file or you sent any webform regarding remed?
Yeah, that's correct. At the same time, I got the request, security was initiated.
Didn’t send any webform request

Last edited:
Reactions: tizzyboi