+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

So IRCC can process apps under 6 months and they had backlogs prior to pandemic
I saw quite a few PNP-Os getting PPR under 6 months despite the MEP queue last summer. The MEP queue seems to be resolved now though.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
oho. But what's the backlog of PNP as of now?
pnp apps with 2022 aor being pushed to 2023-2024?
So I applied using an immigration lawyer and we had a good conversation after they informed me that I got my PPR. According to them, IRCC is fucking flying through the apps. If you have an ITA, you will get processed in 2022. Their target is to wrap up the entire backlog by June this year. And it shows, my PPR time line is less than 6 months. I know someone who got it in 4 recently.

D

Deleted member 1050918

I can't get past the paranoia of my dumbass work refs not checking their emails and missing IRCC's verification email. Kinda feel like I should've received IP1 with eligibility passed but nope.

Do GCMS notes tell you if your dumbcunt work refs haven't yet responded to IRCC?

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
won't ircc staff call / email the reference's undersigned personnel ?
Not necessarily. I just checked with my previous employers and they didn't get shit. Basically, as long as the reference letter looks legit (and especially if your company has a website) they won't bother. It's only if the letter looks suspicious that they will do their due diligence

D

Deleted member 1050918

Not necessarily. I just checked with my previous employers and they didn't get shit. Basically, as long as the reference letter looks legit (and especially if your company has a website) they won't bother. It's only if the letter looks suspicious that they will do their due diligence
My work history is like hall of fame so I should be good? I really expect my dumbass refs to miss IRCC's email.

Again: Can I see in GCMS notes if IRCC failed receiving a response from refs?

Question 2: My employer had responded to Alberta when they asked for AINP. Does IRCC communicate with Alberta for this? That'd speed shit up.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I have never read anywhere about stay and related obligations before getting married. Let's see if anyone else knows about this in particular. I think you have to be more concerned about convincing the VO about the genuineness of this marriage if the spouse is from India, since IRCC deals with a lot of marriage fraud
@scylla @Naturgrl
please refer to Original post and respond
Yes. Agree to your point.
But what does one do if now he/she is planning (or have planned) to be married later this year and the PPR arrives before. so soft landing will happen before the wedding... and legally the person is unmarried if asked by the immigration personnel.
So if the timeline is PPR>> soft landing >> wedding >> move to Canada >> (some time...how much time) >> apply for dependent's visa ....

@legalfalcon

D

Deleted member 1050918

Please can i add money into my account after getting an adr for updated pof
If you already have added money into your POF account prior to the ADR, that's no problem. Adding money is okay (unless it's a huge amount then it'll be questioned too).

If you've received an ADR but haven't added money into your POF account yet but considering, the answer is obvious I think. Send your documents in first then add money.

In both cases I'm assuming you always had enough POF + buffer in your account. If not, that ADR will be quite painful.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
My work history is like hall of fame so I should be good? I really expect my dumbass refs to miss IRCC's email.

Again: Can I see in GCMS notes if IRCC failed receiving a response from refs?

Question 2: My employer had responded to Alberta when they asked for AINP. Does IRCC communicate with Alberta for this? That'd speed shit up.
1. If your refs are good, you won't have to worry. Yes, in your gcms notes, it will state if an agent attempted to unsuccessfully call your (ex) employer
2. Yup, they will communicate with each other. Thats how sometimes you hear stories about how an app was approved at the province level, but after discussion between IRCC and the province, they reject. This is quite rare though

D

Deleted member 1050918

1. If your refs are good, you won't have to worry. Yes, in your gcms notes, it will state if an agent attempted to unsuccessfully call your (ex) employer
2. Yup, they will communicate with each other. Thats how sometimes you hear stories about how an app was approved at the province level, but after discussion between IRCC and the province, they reject. This is quite rare though
Thanks mate. Both are very good to hear because Alberta already communicated with my employer and verified my information. And if shit still goes south I can see it in GCMS notes. Definitely ordering them next month.

So I see PNP PPR rain for Post July 2021 AORs. What happened to pre-July 2021 and 2020 AORs? Have they been mostly processed?
It's not AOR date thing but a VO thing. Sydney is flying, the rest are still in 2020 in terms of processing speed.

Reactions: ita_drgen