callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
@Alysson @dankboi

Team, the GU was real. Just got requests for:
- remeds
- updated police certificate
- updated Schedule A

not gunna lie, my heart skipped a beat and now I'm worried why they've requested an updated schedule A.
Do you guys know if this is common?

(for anyone wondering, Mexico VO)
Nice! Congrats!
What was your status before that? Eligibility, etc

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Don't say there is no demand for Ph.D. in Mathematics. Lack of STEM is a problem in North America. BTW, it's Math. Ph.D. in Mathematics don't study calculus or algebra. They do mathematical modeling. Mathematical modeling is vital for machine learning.
I am myself a PHD Candidate (Biostatistics) waiting to get PR while perusing my doctorate. I fit in so many in demand jobs

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Please can i add money into my account after getting an adr for updated pof
Did you take money out of your declared PoF and it's now below expected? If so, you might be in trouble. You can put the money back and add an LOE explaining why you had to use the money and the source of the replacement you've added in to top it up.

It's a bad idea to touch PoF while waiting for application decision, but we've all been through a hard time last couple of years so it's reasonable to expect people will use their savings to survive. I can only hope that IRCC is human enough to understand that.

Good luck!

Reactions: Yodm and RSub

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
is it a current account?
if then there isn't a problem i guess.
Yes it is, we got an ADR for updated pof however due to the long wait, we have spent some of the money. My husband wants to do a transfer into the account so we can have the required sum.

Reactions: dankboi

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Did you take money out of your declared PoF and it's now below expected? If so, you might be in trouble. You can put the money back and add an LOE explaining why you had to use the money and the source of the replacement you've added in to top it up.

It's a bad idea to touch PoF while waiting for application decision, but we've all been through a hard time last couple of years so it's reasonable to expect people will use their savings to survive. I can only hope that IRCC is human enough to understand that.

Good luck!
I did!!! ☹☹☹
I'll do just that, fingers crossed. Thank you