+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Got the exactly situation here... with background check status changed to "Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check" and medical exam status as "if a medical exam is required, a message with instructions will be sent to you". Plus, on the home page of my application, for both permenant residence and express entry records, the status is "your action is requried." For several day, being like this. I am getting crazy... No message, not email, no spam email, nothing... And I cannot reach the agent for million times I called them.
This is most likely a technical glitch guys, keeps on happening to candidates all the time. Still you can contact CIC for peace of mind and being sure.

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Does anybody know if medical status changes on weekends?
Maybe I`m wasting my time checking it on Saturdays and Sundays

Mugsi

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Does anybody know if medical status changes on weekends?
Maybe I`m wasting my time checking it on Saturdays and Sundays
Mostly their is no update on Canadian weekends.
Some people receive PPRs on Saturday, but they are the one's outside Canada I think.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Got the exactly situation here... with background check status changed to "Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check" and medical exam status as "if a medical exam is required, a message with instructions will be sent to you". Plus, on the home page of my application, for both permenant residence and express entry records, the status is "your action is requried." For several day, being like this. I am getting crazy... No message, not email, no spam email, nothing... And I cannot reach the agent for million times I called them.
same situation for me so let's connect and solve this. .

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi all,

Congrats, KiranK

Does anybody know how to contact CIC due to technical issues? Well, I believe it is a tech issue, because my application shows "Your action is required" - it has been so for a week - and I haven`t received any message or e-mail. Also, my AOR is June 22nd and I haven`t passed medical yet.
Since people with July AOR have passed medicals, I believe that I have to do something and that is holding my medicals

Thanks
how do we raise a technical issue I m facing the same situation .. action required and nothing in it

Magnus90

Jul 5, 2017
Kuwait
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPR, and those who passed their medical so quickly, I was among the lucky ones I passed the medical 20days after AOR :)
it looks like the processing time is taking less time now.

My timeline:
AOR -> 01/07/2017
Medical Passed -> 20/07/2017
IP1 -> 20/07/2017