<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi all,

Congrats, KiranK

Does anybody know how to contact CIC due to technical issues? Well, I believe it is a tech issue, because my application shows "Your action is required" - it has been so for a week - and I haven`t received any message or e-mail. Also, my AOR is June 22nd and I haven`t passed medical yet.
Since people with July AOR have passed medicals, I believe that I have to do something and that is holding my medicals

Thanks
Thanks dear:)
You can try e-mailing them, that you received such update but no further instructions. you can ask them whether this is a technical issue or that they need any additional documents form you., hopefully they will get back to you.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Got the Golden Mail !! PPR in 42 Days !!
Guys be ready coz the mail from CIC is gone HIT your mailbox anytime soon !!
Ohhhhh wow!!! you June guys are rocking the floor!!! Great, Heartiest congratulations to you. Celebrate!!:D

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Wow Congratulations to everyone who passed their Medicals .... And also for getting PPR ....

By any chance is anyone here who has received Ontario nomination and has already got ITA and applied for PR ....

Please share timeline if anyone here

Thanks

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Got the exactly situation here... with background check status changed to "Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check" and medical exam status as "if a medical exam is required, a message with instructions will be sent to you". Plus, on the home page of my application, for both permenant residence and express entry records, the status is "your action is requried." For several day, being like this. I am getting crazy... No message, not email, no spam email, nothing... And I cannot reach the agent for million times I called them.
hope so, thanks

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Got the Golden Mail !! PPR in 42 Days !!
Guys be ready coz the mail from CIC is gone HIT your mailbox anytime soon !!
Hearty Congratulations!!! This gives us hope that soon it will get to us!!!

Reactions: KiranK

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks dear:)
You can try e-mailing them, that you received such update but no further instructions. you can ask them whether this is a technical issue or that they need any additional documents form you., hopefully they will get back to you.
Do you know the e-mail address to reach them, please?
Thanks

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
AOR June 1st
Medical passed july 7th

Not moving so fast for me :/ Ordered GCMS notes on Monday, fingers crossed!