+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPR, and those who passed their medical so quickly, I was among the lucky ones I passed the medical 20days after AOR :)
it looks like the processing time is taking less time now.

My timeline:
AOR -> 01/07/2017
Medical Passed -> 20/07/2017
IP1 -> 20/07/2017
Congratulations!! Indeed it is taking less time now, Wish you a speedy PPR!!

Reactions: Magnus90

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPR, and those who passed their medical so quickly, I was among the lucky ones I passed the medical 20days after AOR :)

My timeline:
AOR -> 01/07/2017
IP1 -> 20/07/2017
How many days it takes feom IP1 to NA

adhaar

Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am in a predicament, any suggestions would be much appreciated, here you go-

1. AOR- 26th June 2017

2. Medicals Passed- 20th July 2017

3. IP1- Missed, current shows NA

Now, I am getting married on 10th August 2017 due to a personal situation, my fiancee stays in UK for the past 7 years, we will get the marriage certificate from the UK Council on 10th August 2017 itself, what should I do so I can also apply for her as spouse besides submitting a CSE (and what should I keep in mind while submitting a CSE)? Also, how will it affect my timeline?

P.S. I have already asked her to get medicals and PCC process started.

Thanks in advance!

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Thanks Kirank. I called CIC and they said no ADR, and the action required is a tech glitch. Application is under processing.
This is most likely a technical glitch guys, keeps on happening to candidates all the time. Still you can contact CIC for peace of mind and being sure.

Reactions: KiranK

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi @Kiran K - thanks for starting this thread and hello to everyone on this thread. Congratulations to all who have received their PPR thus far. June 2017 AOR definitely seems to be cruising in terms of progress towards PPR.

I'm sharing my timelines for the benefit of others and I believe i'm one stage before IP2. Folks well versed with these statuses here can correct me if i'm wrong.

AOR - 19-Jun-17 (Unable to recall the status of BGC)
Medical Passed - 13-Jul-17
IP1 - 13-Jul-17 (BGC changed to in progress)
NA - 18-Jul-17 (BGC changed to NA)

Snapshot of present status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Wishing everyone of you good luck and best wishes towards securing your PPR!

Last edited:

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Got my AoR today - let the wait begin!!
You destroyed the IELTS assessment!

My timeline:
AOR -> 01/07/2017
IP1 -> 20/07/2017
Magnus (or anyone else), how does one know if they are in IP1? Does it say "IP1" in the dashboard on CIC account?

Reactions: MartinH1337

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
You destroyed the IELTS assessment!

Magnus (or anyone else), how does one know if they are in IP1? Does it say "IP1" in the dashboard on CIC account?
Background status will change to 'Your background check is in progress. We will let you know when we begin the process'. (Approx wordings) At this stage, your medical might or might not be passed. This per my understanding is IP1.

Reactions: Magnus90 and KiranK

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Background status will change to 'Your background check is in progress. We will let you know when we begin the process'. (Approx wordings) At this stage, your medical might or might not be passed. This per my understanding is IP1.
But if it says "We will send you a message when we start your background check" then it sounds like it has not yet started. Unless it is CIC's cryptic way of saying that your background check is In Progress. :)

induscan17

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
But if it says "We will send you a message when we start your background check" then it sounds like it has not yet started. Unless it is CIC's cryptic way of saying that your background check is In Progress. :)
I'm with you on that. As I said, based on the conversations I have read in multiple forums, that's my understanding. We do have experienced folks here and I will let them comment to be sure. I'm just a novice :)

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
I'm with you on that. As I said, based on the conversations I have read in multiple forums, that's my understanding. We do have experienced folks here and I will let them comment to be sure. I'm just a novice :)
Thanks. Let us see if someone experienced replies on this question.

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Can anybody please comment on the way one can identify that application has gone into IP1.Thanks!

Mugsi

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Hi All,

Can anyone throw some light on when to expect RPRF request after passing Medicals. I have passed medicals on 7th July but still have not heard from CIC. BGC is NA since 7th July.
AOR - 5th June
RPRF not paid yet.