+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi @Kiran K - thanks for starting this thread and hello to everyone on this thread. Congratulations to all who have received their PPR thus far. June 2017 AOR definitely seems to be cruising in terms of progress towards PPR.

I'm sharing my timelines for the benefit of others and I believe i'm one stage before IP2. Folks well versed with these statuses here can correct me if i'm wrong.

AOR - 19-Jun-17 (Unable to recall the status of BGC)
Medical Passed - 13-Jul-17
IP1 - 13-Jul-17 (BGC changed to in progress)
NA - 18-Jul-17 (BGC changed to NA)

Snapshot of present status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Wishing everyone of you good luck and best wishes towards securing your PPR!
Welcome mate:):) Yes, next step for you is IP2 now!!! Keep checking profile for updates:)

Reactions: induscan17

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi All,

Can anyone throw some light on when to expect RPRF request after passing Medicals. I have passed medicals on 7th July but still have not heard from CIC. BGC is NA since 7th July.
AOR - 5th June
RPRF not paid yet.
It should be around the corner after Medicals Exam Pass and IP1 done. Wait a little will you will get it soon.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Can anybody please comment on the way one can identify that application has gone into IP1.Thanks!
@induscan17 replied correctly. Mostly the wordings for IP1 are "Your application is in progress". Sometimes it can be something else too. CIC keeps on changing the wordings. Important here is that whenever you see the first BGC status change from the default "not applicable" to "in progress", its IP1. Whatever maybe the wording.
After few hours to few days IP1 status changes back to "not applicable". this referred to as NA2 stage. when IP1 changes to NA2, it is indicative of that R10 check has been done and completed successfully.
In NA2 phase, your criminality and eligibility are being done followed by security.
After all this IP2 stage comes that is when your BGC goes into "in progress" for the second time. Again wordings could be changing, mostly it is "we are processing your background...". At this stage mostly the Visa Officer for one final time finalises all the checks done i.e eligibility and security etc. and issues a PPR. After 1-15 days from IP2, usually PPR follows.
This is the detailed explanation of each and every stage of the process for most candidates.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
AOR July 5
Medicals passed July 18
FBI PCC requested by CIC July 20
Sent FBI PCC July 21
I got the UCI number in the letter CIC attached in my GCKey portal. Sadly my lawyer controls it and all I get is all they send me. I have a couple of questions though folks: My ECA report has only my M.S degree info on it. I had not done my ECA for B.S (Under grad in India) since its a pain trying to get transcripts from India. Is this a problem.?

Also, IF I order my GCMS notes today how soon will the report be generated. I do know that it takes 35 days for getting the GCMS report delivered but when are they "extracted" by CIC..

Apart from ECAS is there anyway I can be in the know of my application updates? @KiranK

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
@induscan17 replied correctly. Mostly the wordings for IP1 are "Your application is in progress". Sometimes it can be something else too. CIC keeps on changing the wordings. Important here is that whenever you see the first BGC status change from the default "not applicable" to "in progress", its IP1. Whatever maybe the wording.
After few hours to few days IP1 status changes back to "not applicable". this referred to as NA2 stage. when IP1 changes to NA2, it is indicative of that R10 check has been done and completed successfully.
In NA2 phase, your criminality and eligibility are being done followed by security.
After all this IP2 stage comes that is when your BGC goes into "in progress" for the second time. Again wordings could be changing, mostly it is "we are processing your background...". At this stage mostly the Visa Officer for one final time finalises all the checks done i.e eligibility and security etc. and issues a PPR. After 1-15 days from IP2, usually PPR follows.
This is the detailed explanation of each and every stage of the process for most candidates.
I loved this reply!!

Reactions: KiranK

cdhopeful123

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the detailed and clear explanation. :)

Reactions: KiranK

_Leandro_

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Got the exactly situation here... with background check status changed to "Your application is in process. We will send you a message when we start your background check" and medical exam status as "if a medical exam is required, a message with instructions will be sent to you". Plus, on the home page of my application, for both permenant residence and express entry records, the status is "your action is requried." For several day, being like this. I am getting crazy... No message, not email, no spam email, nothing... And I cannot reach the agent for million times I called them.
For those who got "Your action is required" in you status I want to say that it must be a system glitch, because now that I passed medicals it says "Updated" and I didn't take any actions for it to change

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi All,
Does this message mean that my application is in IP1 state?

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Many thanks Leandro. Can I ask how many days did you get it updated? From action required to updated?

For those who got "Your action is required" in you status I want to say that it must be a system glitch, because now that I passed medicals it says "Updated" and I didn't take any actions for it to change