+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are correct, sorry, I didn't read the description below ... so 15 months since Dec for you.
The average time to finish any file is around 6 months (based on earlier statistics) - despite our files took much less than that - .

So, my assumption is around Sep inshaa Allah, you should start hearing from them (asking for updates), which is 9 months from Dec (in order to complete it in 15 months) :) ,

A

amrsoudy said:
yes same link but you will choose Quebec skilled worker and it will appear 15 months then read the words below you will find they say this 15 months for who qsw but in fedral stage

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aslamoalaykom brothers .... long time since we had our last interactive discussions, isn't it ....

So .... Al7adule Allah I did landing and come back .... if you are interested to hear the details, write here and I will come back with details ;)

A

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Aslamoalaykom brothers .... long time since we had our last interactive discussions, isn't it ....

So .... Al7adule Allah I did landing and come back .... if you are interested to hear the details, write here and I will come back with details ;)

A
الف حمد الله علي سلامتك
التوبيك نور :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
الله يسلمك يا عمرو
نستنى شوية نشوف فيه حد متم بالموضوع و اللا لأ

إيه أخبار ملفك؟ فيه جديد؟

A

amrsoudy said:
الف حمد الله علي سلامتك
التوبيك نور :)

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my bad luck الحمد لله

Due to disruptions, the services of the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada to Egypt may experience unusual delays. The visa office capacity to respond to enquiries is limited at this time. This situation may affect processing times for temporary resident applications (for visitors, students and temporary workers).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

what do you think Abd allah

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, this is a very old notification since we were waiting for our applications to be processed .... check at the bottom of the page it says "Date Modified: 2015-10-09 "
And Cairo VO processed our applications in Oct 2015, so after this notification and they finished some of our applications in 11 Days !!! imagine how fast they can if they want .....

Inshaa Allah you will hear good news soon .

A

amrsoudy said:
my bad luck الحمد لله

Due to disruptions, the services of the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada to Egypt may experience unusual delays. The visa office capacity to respond to enquiries is limited at this time. This situation may affect processing times for temporary resident applications (for visitors, students and temporary workers).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

what do you think Abd allah

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, this is a very old notification since we were waiting for our applications to be processed .... check at the bottom of the page it says "Date Modified: 2015-10-09 "
And Cairo VO processed our applications in Oct 2015, so after this notification and they finished some of our applications in 11 Days !!! imagine how fast they can if they want .....

Inshaa Allah you will hear good news soon .

A
but it say Date Modified: 2016-02-24 !! so it mean new news or old :-\

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The 2016-02-24 date relates to the "main page" but for "Cairo" specific page, it is "2015-10-09", please check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/cairo.asp

Inshaa Allah good news will come soon.

A

amrsoudy said:
but it say Date Modified: 2016-02-24 !! so it mean new news or old :-\

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
The 2016-02-24 date relates to the "main page" but for "Cairo" specific page, it is "2015-10-09", please check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/cairo.asp

Inshaa Allah good news will come soon.

A
tmam Abd Allah from your previous experience with Cairo office : what i can do ???

i sent mail to : cairo.visa & cairo-im-enquiry & cairo@internatinal.com & cpc-ctd-ottawa

and i asking them only in my pocessing office is Cairo ?? and when will send me the medical but with no answer

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know how you feel bro, we all in this place passed through the same.

Cairo VO doesn't respond to emails ..
Ottawa VO will redirect you to Cairo VO -which doesn't respond to emails- .....

Unfortunately, nothing except praying and waiting ....

A

amrsoudy said:
tmam Abd Allah from your previous experience with Cairo office : what i can do ???

i sent mail to : cairo.visa & cairo-im-enquiry & cairo@internatinal.com & cpc-ctd-ottawa

and i asking them only in my pocessing office is Cairo ?? and when will send me the medical but with no answer

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:

A
ok but if they lost my file or they forget my file how i can connect them in this case :'(

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:

A
i know from this topic that is who sent his file in august 2014 had alot of waiting time as i sow . so i think in 2015 also who sent in august like me unlucky

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, you remind you with how exactly I used to think :D ...
What you can do is, check the processing time and call CIC when they exceed this time ... before that they won't do anything and will tell you to wait.

A

amrsoudy said:
ok but if they lost my file or they forget my file how i can connect them in this case :'(

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, there is no link between the two -at all- .

A

amrsoudy said:
i know from this topic that is who sent his file in august 2014 had alot of waiting time as i sow . so i think in 2015 also who sent in august like me unlucky

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, there is no link between the two -at all- .

A
عبد الله باركلي الحمد لله i received it . But in landing mail come from cairoimmig..... mail and the saing that i must send mail with the recite but the didint say which mail to send to so is it the same mail i make reply with attach my payment receit or what ?? Also the photos must be new and have any diff spacification related to mefical