Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
maged_mmh said:
Thanks!
here is what I'm facing:

CIC needs you to get a police clearance for all countries in which you stayed >6 months.

I lived in Qatar from May 2006 to July 2010 with this condition: from May 2006 till Feb 2007 I was on business visit visa, and from Feb 2007 to July 2010 I was on RP. Now the issue is Qatari authorities will not issue a pcc covering the business visit visa duration, they only issued a PCC covering the RP period, and also refused to give an official letter explaining this. I don't know yet how to go about that.
unfortunately I have no idea about this issue, but will propose the following
-first try to call CIC and inquire about his issue (+1-888-242-2100), they might not be very helpful so you will need to call more than once till you find a decent agent that is willing to help and also consider that you will be put in queue for long time.
-in case CIC did not give you any helpful information I suggest that you send the PCC you have and send another paper written and signed by you mentioning the case and that they refused to give you PCC for the period with the business visa. I cannot assure you if this is the right solution or not but I cant see any other solution.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spot on this ... perfectly explained, if I were you I would do as Almohager wrote below.
If you can support your argument with any documents like similar cases, that would be perfect.

A

almohager said:
unfortunately I have no idea about this issue, but will propose the following
-first try to call CIC and inquire about his issue (+1-888-242-2100), they might not be very helpful so you will need to call more than once till you find a decent agent that is willing to help and also consider that you will be put in queue for long time.
-in case CIC did not give you any helpful information I suggest that you send the PCC you have and send another paper written and signed by you mentioning the case and that they refused to give you PCC for the period with the business visa. I cannot assure you if this is the right solution or not but I cant see any other solution.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AbdelAllah said:
Spot on this ... perfectly explained, if I were you I would do as Almohager wrote below.
If you can support your argument with any documents like similar cases, that would be perfect.

A
What I came about to know is a case of someone here on the forum that got his application rejected because of the same issue; Qatar immigration laws mandates that you enter the country on business visa first before applying for PR, but when they issue the PCC they use only the date from PR issuance onwards! I even tried to ask for undated PCC like what we have in Egypt, but they refused.

I'm really worried because of this bureaucracy!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm afraid this is the only way bro, but I'm still positive that with enough patience you will make it (even if - God forbids- your file gets refused at the first attempt).

A

maged_mmh said:
What I came about to know is a case of someone here on the forum that got his application rejected because of the same issue; Qatar immigration laws mandates that you enter the country on business visa first before applying for PR, but when they issue the PCC they use only the date from PR issuance onwards! I even tried to ask for undated PCC like what we have in Egypt, but they refused.

I'm really worried because of this bureaucracy!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AbdelAllah said:
I'm afraid this is the only way bro, but I'm still positive that with enough patience you will make it (even if - God forbids- your file gets refused at the first attempt).

A
fine, thanks.

let's hope they'll be supportive

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Hello Bros,
I have a question does anyone know if its mandatory to land with all the family members at the same time or is it ok for the main applicant to land alone first followed by the family members later?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
almohager said:
Hello Bros,
I have a question does anyone know if its mandatory to land with all the family members at the same time or is it ok for the main applicant to land alone first followed by the family members later?
What I know is that the primary applicant has to land first, other dependents can land with him or after doesn't matter

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correct.

A

maged_mmh said:
What I know is that the primary applicant has to land first, other dependents can land with him or after doesn't matter

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
السلام عليكم يا شباب

i got CSQ then sent my application to federal stage on 26-08-2015 then AOR 18-12-2015 then when i called cic they told me your file in Rome ,

then i asked Rome they just sent me that

Your file has been transferred to Cairo . They will contact you in due course.

sooooo please any information about this office? and why they send to it??

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Why they send it to Cairo VO is usually because your file belongs to this office and the office has work load that allows it to handle your file, but why it was sent to Rome in the first place, is because there was older instructions by CIC to do so.

It happens with all of us here where our files first were sent to Ottawa VO then back to Cairo where it stayed for around 14 months until they picked our files.

I think the process is much faster now than when it was for us, and I checked and it says (for Skilled Worker (federal) around 6 months, but stat counting from the date Cairo VO received your file.

Waiting is killing I know, but have faith in Allah and inshaa Allah it will be over soon.

A

amrsoudy said:
السلام عليكم يا شباب

i got CSQ then sent my application to federal stage on 26-08-2015 then AOR 18-12-2015 then when i called cic they told me your file in Rome ,

then i asked Rome they just sent me that

Your file has been transferred to Cairo . They will contact you in due course.

sooooo please any information about this office? and why they send to it??

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

Why they send it to Cairo VO is usually because your file belongs to this office and the office has work load that allows it to handle your file, but why it was sent to Rome in the first place, is because there was older instructions by CIC to do so.

It happens with all of us here where our files first were sent to Ottawa VO then back to Cairo where it stayed for around 14 months until they picked our files.

I think the process is much faster now than when it was for us, and I checked and it says (for Skilled Worker (federal) around 6 months, but stat counting from the date Cairo VO received your file.

Waiting is killing I know, but have faith in Allah and inshaa Allah it will be over soon.

A
as usual Abd Allah is the best helper :) thanks a lot abd allah but i need to say as you know i'm related to quebec skilled worker QSW not fedral FSW so is it normal to process in cairo office ?? and as i know the cairo office stoped before along time so other files sent to Ottawa

also i didn't understand "it was sent to Rome in the first place, is because there was older instructions by CIC to do so." what you mean about that ? do you mean for qsw must go first to rome then come to cairo then will go to ottawa ?

do you think i can call ciro office and ask about my application or it's so difficult

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, you are welcome anytime.

- I was about talking "federal" file as you are now in this stage, you have got the CSQ and sent your file to CIC which is the federal step.
- I meant that when a VO is busy (for example Cairo), CIC sends the file to another less busy one (like Rome or Ottawa) but it happens that after sometime the files are sent back to the original VO (Cairo in our case). This happened to us here (sent to Ottawa then back to Cairo) and to you as well. It is time consuming as you will need to start counting from the day your file is received by Cairo VO.
- Calling Cairo VO is a waste of time, first you will get no information as the one which answers the phone is a telephonist -we think- and second is that she is very rude.

The only thing you can do is wait and of course pray.
The good thing for you is the waiting time is around 6 months as per CIC website ;) - for us it was 22 months!!! although they finished our files in around 14 months (since our files were received by Cairo VO).

Let me know if you need any further support.

A

amrsoudy said:
as usual Abd Allah is the best helper :) thanks a lot abd allah but i need to say as you know i'm related to quebec skilled worker QSW not fedral FSW so is it normal to process in cairo office ?? and as i know the cairo office stoped before along time so other files sent to Ottawa

also i didn't understand "it was sent to Rome in the first place, is because there was older instructions by CIC to do so." what you mean about that ? do you mean for qsw must go first to rome then come to cairo then will go to ottawa ?

do you think i can call ciro office and ask about my application or it's so difficult

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, you are welcome anytime.

- I was about talking "federal" file as you are now in this stage, you have got the CSQ and sent your file to CIC which is the federal step.
- I meant that when a VO is busy (for example Cairo), CIC sends the file to another less busy one (like Rome or Ottawa) but it happens that after sometime the files are sent back to the original VO (Cairo in our case). This happened to us here (sent to Ottawa then back to Cairo) and to you as well. It is time consuming as you will need to start counting from the day your file is received by Cairo VO.
- Calling Cairo VO is a waste of time, first you will get no information as the one which answers the phone is a telephonist -we think- and second is that she is very rude.

The only thing you can do is wait and of course pray.
The good thing for you is the waiting time is around 6 months as per CIC website ;) - for us it was 22 months!!! although they finished our files in around 14 months (since our files were received by Cairo VO).

Let me know if you need any further support.

A
ِعبد الله ربنا يجعلك من الصالحين ويكرمك كما كرم عباده الصالحين فانه اكرم الاكرمين قول أمين :)

just one final point i think the (6 months) for the federal application express entry but for qsw in fedral stage is 16 months as in website ,
any way i will count from receiving in cairo as it start before one week so start the 16 months from that ?
in the we site they wrote that to my application

We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 18, 2015.
We started processing your application on December 18, 2015.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ربنا يكرمك بدعواتك لى و يا ريت دايما ماتنسانيش من دعواتك

May be I missed the right link, where did you get the 16 months from?

I got it from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/ then selected:
- Economic Class ..
- Skilled Worker (Federal)
- On or after January 1, 2015

A

amrsoudy said:
ِعبد الله ربنا يجعلك من الصالحين ويكرمك كما كرم عباده الصالحين فانه اكرم الاكرمين قول أمين :)

just one final point i think the (6 months) for the federal application express entry but for qsw in fedral stage is 16 months as in website ,
any way i will count from receiving in cairo as it start before one week so start the 16 months from that ?
in the we site they wrote that to my application

We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 18, 2015.
We started processing your application on December 18, 2015.

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
ربنا يكرمك بدعواتك لى و يا ريت دايما ماتنسانيش من دعواتك

May be I missed the right link, where did you get the 16 months from?

I got it from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/ then selected:
- Economic Class ..
- Skilled Worker (Federal)
- On or after January 1, 2015

A
yes same link but you will choose Quebec skilled worker and it will appear 15 months then read the words below you will find they say this 15 months for who qsw but in fedral stage