+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

medwiz

May 25, 2014
mff said:
Congratulations everybody for the great news we waited for REALLY long :)

Yesterday I received an email saying they didn't receive my police certificates yet which I already sent 3 times before :(. In all previous 3 I checked the email size & it was fine & I didn't receive any failure delivery email but also I didn't receive the embassy auto confirmation email.
I hope they receive it this time & that they don't have anything else missing as schedule A was sent before with the PCs.
My friend... Send both by courier immediately... And send them a separate email stating that you mailed them the documents and include the tracking number... You can maybe also send the scans again from a different email account

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
As Medwiz said send both by the courier ASAP. Good Luck

mff said:
Congratulations everybody for the great news we waited for REALLY long :)

Yesterday I received an email saying they didn't receive my police certificates yet which I already sent 3 times before :(. In all previous 3 I checked the email size & it was fine & I didn't receive any failure delivery email but also I didn't receive the embassy auto confirmation email.
I hope they receive it this time & that they don't have anything else missing as schedule A was sent before with the PCs.

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
ramo morgan said:
thank you all for your genuine greetings....

for those who received back their passports from VO, would you please share your experience ?

If I courier the required passports together with other dox, how would i receive it back ( I mean can I advise them to return it to the courier , ex DHL office) and when ( how long it takes with the VO to stamp the passports and return them back) ?

Thanks
mabrook :), in my case I sent it by courier and upon receiving their email that passports ready(they asked for prepaid courier request to deliver the passports) I called DHL and forwarded the email from the embassy to them asking for prepaid courier service (that I pay for upon delivery), next day DHL sent me a tracking number(it was next day as I sent it very late, around 7:30 pm), afterwards you just keep waiting, considering it takes few days(around 8 days from the email) and upon receiving the passports with the CPR you will pay for the shipment

NB:- in the embassy email requesting you to do prepaid service they might ask you to wait for couple of days before requesting the DHL prepaid service, you can ignore this as DHL will check with them 3 times a week and when your passports are ready they will bring it

I think its clear that I received my stamped passports :)

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Congrats brother, get ready for your journey of success insh'Allah

almohager said:
mabrook :), in my case I sent it by courier and upon receiving their email that passports ready(they asked for prepaid courier request to deliver the passports) I called DHL and forwarded the email from the embassy to them asking for prepaid courier service (that I pay for upon delivery), next day DHL sent me a tracking number(it was next day as I sent it very late, around 7:30 pm), afterwards you just keep waiting, considering it takes few days(around 8 days from the email) and upon receiving the passports with the CPR you will pay for the shipment

NB:- in the embassy email requesting you to do prepaid service they might ask you to wait for couple of days before requesting the DHL prepaid service, you can ignore this as DHL will check with them 3 times a week and when your passports are ready they will bring it

medwiz

May 25, 2014
almohager said:

Congrats for your visa and many thanks for the useful info

Do they give u the option of picking it up from there (without specifically asking for it like AbdelAllah did) to save all this useless hassle?

I don't understand why not just include this final shipment fee with the application fee?

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Thanks God we received yesterday the passport request email.
As we r currently living abroad, we sent them to ask about the possibility of getting the visa stamp from the embassy where we live.
I was wandering actually why those of you living away from Egypt didn't try this option.

And hope the best of everyone

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
mff said:
As we r currently living abroad, we sent them to ask about the possibility of getting the visa stamp from the embassy where we live.
I was wandering actually why those of you living away from Egypt didn't try this option.

Congratulations

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
medwiz said:
Congrats for your visa and many thanks for the useful info

Do they give u the option of picking it up from there (without specifically asking for it like AbdelAllah did) to save all this useless hassle?

I don't understand why not just include this final shipment fee with the application fee?
yea you can collect it from the embassy direct they mentioned you can pass by them everyday from Wed to Sun at 3 pm to take your passports

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations bro,
Yes you can, contact the Canadian embassy in the country where you live and ask them for this, i know people did it but in reverse, they live in Egypt and their application was processed from Ottawa, they were asked to send their Passports to Ottawa, they asked Canada embassy in Cairo to have their visa stamped in Cairo and it went well.

All the best.
A

mff said:

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aboudo2, xfaris and sabona2000 still waiting for you to confirm when you receive passport request ...

7 down, 3 to go (inshaa Allah soon) ;)

A

medwiz

May 25, 2014
almohager said:
yea you can collect it from the embassy direct they mentioned you can pass by them everyday from Wed to Sun at 3 pm to take your passports
Ah great... Thanks... Will wait for thier email

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
@ Almohager and all group members,

Thanks for your replies to my query pertaining to the receipt of passports.

Usually, how long it takes the VO after receiving the passports to stamp visas and send you their mail that passports are ready for collection?

Actually, for my case it is bit critical as I will have to travel in person to Egypt, submit the passports , wait to collect them (probably I will follow Abelallah and will try to collect them myself from the embassy) and travel back to the country of residence. Thus, i need to put a plan for this trip.

Appreciate feedback from those who have already received their passports.

Aboudo2

Nov 3, 2014
Congratulations everyone
What a long wait

Received the stamped passports today
The passports were received by the embassy on Sunday and today I got the email about the prepaid dhl, then I sent back to ask if I can pick them myself and here we are

Good luck everyone
ربنا يجعلها فتحة خير على الجميع و بالتوفيق ان شاء الله

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al7amdule Allah wonderful news bro.
8 down, 2 to go ....

A

Aboudo2 said:
Congratulations everyone
What a long wait

Received the stamped passports today
The passports were received by the embassy on Sunday and today I got the email about the prepaid dhl, then I sent back to ask if I can pick them myself and here we are

Good luck everyone
ربنا يجعلها فتحة خير على الجميع و بالتوفيق ان شاء الله

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Unfortunately they said we have to send passports to Egypt by courier so we'll.

AbdelAllah said:
Congratulations bro,
Yes you can, contact the Canadian embassy in the country where you live and ask them for this, i know people did it but in reverse, they live in Egypt and their application was processed from Ottawa, they were asked to send their Passports to Ottawa, they asked Canada embassy in Cairo to have their visa stamped in Cairo and it went well.

All the best.
A