+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hi xfaris,

My spouse is. It'll helpful if u can provide us with more details

xfaris said:
Bros, who is working as a IT developer?

A company in London, England is looking for developer to work remotely from home.

You could try this, and later continue working with this company from Canada.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hey guys

Fourth line added to Ecas just today Alhamdule'Allah

Medical results have been received

Does that mean results have been received at Cairo VO

When can we expect PPR?

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Popular Digital Agency in Central London which focuses on E-Commerce and Magento solutions. Looking for Magento front-end developer (HTML5/CSS3) and Magento backend developer (PHP Zend - MYSQL, OO).
The two positions are full time Monday to Friday 9.00GMT to 18.00GMT working remotely from home.
PHP Magento Backend Developer position:
- Strong PHP5 + Object Oriented Programming skills
- Zend Framework
-MYSQL
- Experience with software development lifecycle, from analysis & design to production deployment
- Ability to write design specifications, programming specifications, and documentation
- Ability to integrate Magento with 3rd party APIs an advantage
The position of Front End Developer will involve:
* Magento Experience
* Taking designs from Photoshop and producing pixel perfect versions in HTML and CSS
* Converting designs straight into template files (Magento - WordPress)
* Working on new front-end functionality using jQuery and PHP
* Working with designers and back-end developers to bring together a client\'s vision
* Using cutting edge techniques to deliver beautiful, responsive and feature rich e-commerce sites Requirements As well as a having a passion for web development and previous experience working within a team environment The successful applicant will have as a minimum:
* The ability to create valid HTML5 and CSS3 pages from designs
* Experience using PHP and JavaScript
* Experience working with responsive frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
* JavaScript experience, including jQuery

mff said:
Hi xfaris,

My spouse is. It'll helpful if u can provide us with more details

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Congrats medwiz
Yes, InshaAllah you should have the passport request email by end of this week or even before. Good Luck ;)

medwiz said:
Hey guys

When can we expect PPR?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations my bro, yes as Rody said inshaa Allah this week you will get PPR ;)... let us know when it happens ...

Any updates from the others?

A

Roby2015 said:
Congrats medwiz
Yes, InshaAllah you should have the passport request email by end of this week or even before. Good Luck ;)

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Congrats! soon insha'Allah you will get the passport request

medwiz said:
Hey guys

When can we expect PPR?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Roby2015 said:
Congrats medwiz
Ya rab inshallah... Thanks bro...
So it's normal to get the ecas updated first then after a few days recieve passport request? It's just that I don't think I saw many people here report medical ecas updates...
Sorry but u know I just want to get this over with and concentrate on the next steps..

Speaking of next steps... And i know each one's plans after arriving in Canada is different... But what do u guys think about enrolling in a post graduate master's degree?

A canadian degree is always beneficial to put on your CV.. Plus permanent residents usually pay less tuition fees than regular "international students"

Of course even with that it's a considerable sum of money but I think the investment is worth it... Some programs offer "Co op" placements... So part of your studies is spent as an intern at a company.. Usually a semester... So that gives u the added bonus of getting some Canadian work experience in your CV too..

Yes internships.. I know... But we have to face the reality that unfortunately over there you will have to start climbing the ladder from the beginning... Canadian employers will really only be interested in Canadian experience :-(

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Bro, as you mentioned each one will have different circumstances, so will have different approachs ..
I would 100% support your idea of starting by doing a study in Canada even for a professional certificate not grad certificates like MSc or Phd ... Master would be great for sure ..

Have a look on the OSAP ...

A

medwiz said:
Ya rab inshallah... Thanks bro...
So it's normal to get the ecas updated first then after a few days recieve passport request? It's just that I don't think I saw many people here report medical ecas updates...
Sorry but u know I just want to get this over with and concentrate on the next steps..

Speaking of next steps... And i know each one's plans after arriving in Canada is different... But what do u guys think about enrolling in a post graduate master's degree?

A canadian degree is always beneficial to put on your CV.. Plus permanent residents usually pay less tuition fees than regular "international students"

Of course even with that it's a considerable sum of money but I think the investment is worth it... Some programs offer "Co op" placements... So part of your studies is spent as an intern at a company.. Usually a semester... So that gives u the added bonus of getting some Canadian work experience in your CV too..

Yes internships.. I know... But we have to face the reality that unfortunately over there you will have to start climbing the ladder from the beginning... Canadian employers will really only be interested in Canadian experience :-(

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Alhamdule'Allah got the passport request email an hour ago.... ;D ;D ;D

Courier it to them along with 2 photos and sheet with eye colour and height

Wishing all the best for everyone

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Alf mabrooouk, wishing you the best with your next steps

medwiz said:

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al7amdule Allah, now we are talking ;D
Come and join the team my Bro ...

A

medwiz said:

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Guys, you sent the scanned documents to the below email..right?

CAIROIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, correct, same email you receive emails from ...

A

xfaris said:
Guys, you sent the scanned documents to the below email..right?

CAIROIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca