+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

himakimo

Aug 9, 2013
AbdelAllah said:
Brother Ibrahim -I guess- , really happy to hear a happy ending story inshaa Allah soon.
You know, it is one of my dreams to have my family with me in Canada ( I mean brother, father, brother in Law, ... etc) as well.
Please keep us updated with your brother's progress on his file ....

A
AbdelAllah man you crack me up, happy ending is a term used for massage places where the girl finishes the massage with her hand on the customer's private part...
it is kind of funny but i understand what you mean...lol
insha Allah you can bring the loved ones all with you here in Canada.
All the best insha Allah

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Bro. AbdelAllah,

For me it was international call, because my mobile number isn't Egyptian :)

AbdelAllah said:
Roby bro, may be a small thing but are you sure the call was international? the call I got was from the embassy in Cairo and TrueCaller showed it clearly it is coming from the Canadian embassy in Cairo landline.

A

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hello,

I received an email requesting proof of funds only.

Anybody know if I can send it by email or I should send it hardcopy to the embassy?
If yes, what's the embassy address?

Another question about PCC, when they request PCC from me can I send one that was issued for another place & this is written on the PCC?

Roby2015

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER:13-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Congrat. mff, I told you Bro. :)
They mention in the email to send scanned copy, anyhow it is better to send hard copy also with your application information to the address mentioned in the email.
Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Nile City Towers, 2005 (A) Corniche El Nile
South Tower, 18th floor, Cairo 11221
Egypt

mff said:
Hello,

Anybody know if I can send it by email or I should send it hardcopy to the embassy?

Another question about PCC, when they request PCC from me can I send one that was issued for another place & this is written on the PCC?

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
@roby 2015,

me too, I am not currently residing in Egypt. However, I decided to apply for the Police clearnace from Egypt embassy and I will then courrier it to Egypt (abassia) for further procesing and it will be delivered back to me.

Why are you personally travelling to Egypt. I mean should i do the same???

thanks

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al7amdule Allah, one down (mff) - two to go (xfaris and Medwiz) ;) ... inshaa Allah we will hear soon more good news.

For the Bank statement, please send a hardcopy to the embassy address as well, -Roby put the address correctly- and you will find it in the signature of the email you received too.

For PCC, it is better to prepare them now and don't wait for the email and I think it is Ok to send it even if it is addressed to another place, it doesn't matter to whom it is addressed, as long as it is in the three months validity.

A

mff said:
Hello,

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it is faster to do it from Egypt as you get it the following working day.
If you do it the way you mentioned will you meet the 15 days grace period they mentioned?

A

ramo morgan said:
@roby 2015,

me too, I am not currently residing in Egypt. However, I decided to apply for the Police clearnace from Egypt embassy and I will then courrier it to Egypt (abassia) for further procesing and it will be delivered back to me.

Why are you personally travelling to Egypt. I mean should i do the same???

thanks

xfaris

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Congrats mff, wishing that soon me and medwiz to hear anything from them. :)

mff said:
Hello,

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haha, good catch, I meant it the good way, wallahi ...
Thanks himakimo and inshaa Allah we will meet in Canada.

A

himakimo said:
AbdelAllah man you crack me up, happy ending is a term used for massage places where the girl finishes the massage with her hand on the customer's private part...
it is kind of funny but i understand what you mean...lol
insha Allah you can bring the loved ones all with you here in Canada.
All the best insha Allah

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Roby2015 said:
I received email and call one hour ago :)
They requested updated bank statement, all PCC for myself and my spouse, and to fill schedule A within 15 days. I will be traveling to Cairo within the next few days.
mabrook :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
mff said:
Hello,

mabroook :)
well I sent both, email and hard copy via courier
for the Police Certificate and schedule A they stated that they want email only and I confirmed with them

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, for Police Certificate it must be the original sent to them, not a scanned copy attached to an email. this is what the lady in the phone confirmed to me.

A

almohager said:
mabroook :)
well I sent both, email and hard copy via courier
for the Police Certificate and schedule A they stated that they want email only and I confirmed with them

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Bro, for Police Certificate it must be the original sent to them, not a scanned copy attached to an email. this is what the lady in the phone confirmed to me.

A
really???
I replied back to them confirming that they want scanned copies or also originals by courier and they confirmed that scanned copies will be sufficient.
that's confusing.
what do you think I should do?

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
almohager said:
really???
I replied back to them confirming that they want scanned copies or also originals by courier and they confirmed that scanned copies will be sufficient.
that's confusing.
Hey guys please share what you did/ or asked to do regarding the PCC and RPRF. either send by email only or send originals also?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro, can you share their reply please.

A
almohager said:
really???
that's confusing.