+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
for the applicants who received the third line, what is the date of the last update that appears on the page of the "online services" (the page that you are marking a small box at the bottom that you have read, understood ...)
for me it appears that the date modified : 17-8-2015 which is before the date most of you received the third line, could any body confirm it please?

Thanks brothers
و كل عام و حضراتكم بخير و عائلاتكم بأتم صحة و خير و بركة من الله سبحانه و تعالى

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
sabona2000 said:
for the applicants who received the third line, what is the date of the last update that appears on the page of the "online services" (the page that you are marking a small box at the bottom that you have read, understood ...)
for me it appears that the date modified : 17-8-2015 which is before the date most of you received the third line, could any body confirm it please?

Thanks brothers
و كل عام و حضراتكم بخير و عائلاتكم بأتم صحة و خير و بركة من الله سبحانه و تعالى
و حضرتك بصحة و خير و سعادة، و الأسرة الكريمة، و كل الشباب اللي قاعدين معانا في قاعة الإنتظار :)

Yes, indeed it is the same exact date here... I think the date modified at the bottom of any page is an indicator of a software update and not directly relevant to the updates done against our files!

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
إحنا حنبعت نجيب كراسى زيادة من أى فراشة و ننزل مشاريب علشان القاعدة فى قاعة الإنتظار شكلها مطولة شوية ..
كل سنة و الجميع بخير و يستمتعوا بالإجازة اللى جايه قبل المدارس

~A

LifeXplorer said:
و حضرتك بصحة و خير و سعادة، و الأسرة الكريمة، و كل الشباب اللي قاعدين معانا في قاعة الإنتظار :)

Yes, indeed it is the same exact date here... I think the date modified at the bottom of any page is an indicator of a software update and not directly relevant to the updates done against our files!

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
kol sana wento taybeen gamee3an:)
hopefully by next 3eed we will be in Canada

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
i am changing my work, i don't remember if i have to inform them regarding joining a new company or not.
i postponed that step for some time as i was expecting that the file shall be processed in shorter time than what is happening now, but i got bored and i will not stop my life because of Embaba VO :) :) :)
Do i have to inform them?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations bro.
I think yes, because if they were to do background check on your work experience, they need employer contact details.

My work changed its physical office about 5 months ago, so I informed them by sending CSE.

All the best.

A

hushuscanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabona2000 said:
i am changing my work, i don't remember if i have to inform them regarding joining a new company or not.
i postponed that step for some time as i was expecting that the file shall be processed in shorter time than what is happening now, but i got bored and i will not stop my life because of Embaba VO :) :) :)
Do i have to inform them?
Yes ya pashaa, you will need to inform them about changes in jobs, address or civil status. kol sana we antom tayebeen.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahlan hushusCanada,
Are you on the same boat as us here, FSW 2014 who their file was transferred to Cairo VO (Emabab VO :D) last year and there is no news about it since then?, if yes would you share your timeline?.

A

hushuscanada said:
Yes ya pashaa, you will need to inform them about changes in jobs, address or civil status. kol sana we antom tayebeen.

hushuscanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbdelAllah said:
Ahlan hushusCanada,
Are you on the same boat as us here, FSW 2014 who their file was transferred to Cairo VO (Emabab VO :D) last year and there is no news about it since then?, if yes would you share your timeline?.

A
i am actually from London VO, (El-Mohandeseen VO). but its same there, i have done medicals from 2 months and still nothing says they have recived it on ECAS

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The two offices are not far from each other then, Hohandessen and Embaba .... ;)
Thanks for dropping by our "waiting lounge" ....

Good luck with your file bro and pray for us.

A

hushuscanada said:
i am actually from London VO, (El-Mohandeseen VO). but its same there, i have done medicals from 2 months and still nothing says they have recived it on ECAS

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
اللهم يا فارج الهم. افرجها علينا و ارحنا من هم الانتظار و يسر لنا امرنا و ارشدنا للطريق الصحيح و اجعلنا من هذه اللحظة سعداء فى الحياة الدنيا و الاخرة
اللهم بارك لنا فى ما رزقتنا و ارزق كل منا بما فيه الخير له و لدينه و لدنياه و اخرته و اهله
اللهم ساعدنا فى مبتغانا فى الله مادمنا نسعى فى الخير و انت اعلم العالمين
امين يا رب العالمين

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
hushuscanada said:
كل عام و حضراتكم بخير و صحة
و حضرتك و اسرتك و كل من تحب فى خير و صحة و عافية و سعادة ان شاء الله

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
الله يكرمك و يجعل هذا الدعاء مستجاب و من نصيبك و نصيبنا جميعا

A

sabona2000 said:
اللهم يا فارج الهم. افرجها علينا و ارحنا من هم الانتظار و يسر لنا امرنا و ارشدنا للطريق الصحيح و اجعلنا من هذه اللحظة سعداء فى الحياة الدنيا و الاخرة
اللهم بارك لنا فى ما رزقتنا و ارزق كل منا بما فيه الخير له و لدينه و لدنياه و اخرته و اهله
اللهم ساعدنا فى مبتغانا فى الله مادمنا نسعى فى الخير و انت اعلم العالمين
امين يا رب العالمين