+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

ram20plus

May 23, 2007
Good news guys. Govt now allows direct booking with hotels. Hotels are not aware yet but will soon be I would assume. See note below on the official website:

Book your hotel
Direct
Contact the hotels listed above to book your hotel.

Some of the hotels offer direct online booking for government-authorized accommodation.

For all others, identify that you require accommodation for the COVID-19 mandatory 3-night stopover to ensure you are booked correctly.

AbAmk

Oct 16, 2020
Hey guys, I need some advice. I will be arriving in Vancouver on 30th March, should I call a hotel and book according to my flight so that I can get good rates right now or should I wait and see if maybe the rules change or 3 day mandatory quarantine is no longer required?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hey guys, I need some advice. I will be arriving in Vancouver on 30th March, should I call a hotel and book according to my flight so that I can get good rates right now or should I wait and see if maybe the rules change or 3 day mandatory quarantine is no longer required?
Nope I reserved the GAA for 27th of March ages ago. Had a 30 min conversation with the travel counselor and came to know that this will be around for a while.

Reactions: studentfrompoland

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Good Morning from Canada, as I write this just want to let everyone know that I love this hampton Inn. Foods are great not bad and what people are posting bad feedback on facebook is not right. Today is my last day 3 day Q before I will be heading to another hotel for remaining Q. For the results it's super fast. I took 26th @1050pm and results arrived 27@ 5pm. Also Ontario is only province where you need to register online before you arrived. Overall experience good no complain.
Thanks for the update, is the registration for people with ontario as their final destination? My final province is NB but port of entry is Toronto

akat

Feb 21, 2021
I got this new number where people have said they were able to connect and book within an hour. It is not posted on their website though. 1-877-542-8745

I am skeptical that it may be a scam. People have been able to pay the money and got some confirmation number. Can anyone verify this? I dug some info but no luck yet.

Note: Please don't book until verified. Posting here if anyone can verify this.
i got it from the hotel Holiday INN website:
Government Approved Accommodation hotel for cross boarder traveler 3-day mandatory hotel stay, please follow the Government of Canada website at https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation for details.
To reserve call 1-800-294-8253 or 1-877.542.8745.
Travelers can book the Canadian Government rate program below for 3 nights which includes meals daily.

ram20plus

May 23, 2007
i got it from the hotel Holiday INN website:
Government Approved Accommodation hotel for cross boarder traveler 3-day mandatory hotel stay, please follow the Government of Canada website at https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation for details.
To reserve call 1-800-294-8253 or 1-877.542.8745.
Travelers can book the Canadian Government rate program below for 3 nights which includes meals daily.
I called this number and someone picked up instantly. I asked for hotel availability but the person said they need the names and credit card info before checking availability as that is their process. I hung up saying I was not comfortable. I don't see this number posted anywhere else.

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
I called this number and someone picked up instantly. I asked for hotel availability but the person said they need the names and credit card info before checking availability as that is their process. I hung up saying I was not comfortable. I don't see this number posted anywhere else.
They have online booking option...why don’t you use that

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Good news guys. Govt now allows direct booking with hotels. Hotels are not aware yet but will soon be I would assume. See note below on the official website:

Book your hotel
Direct
Contact the hotels listed above to book your hotel.

Some of the hotels offer direct online booking for government-authorized accommodation.

For all others, identify that you require accommodation for the COVID-19 mandatory 3-night stopover to ensure you are booked correctly.
Any link to this effect, friend? I would be glad if this is true.