+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

forsetee

Feb 12, 2021
Canada
I could not make a reservation because it was more than 48 hours yesterday. the agents are hanging on their heads, as far as I understand. bullshit...
Arrival March 1.

Edit: finally talk with agent. She sad no empty room in toronto.

Last edited:

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Update for anyone still trying to book, there is now the possibility of booking online for certain hotels. The hotels that have (online booking available) listed next to them)

"book online with government-authorized hotels offering web-based reservations using the direct links provided in the list."

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandatory-hotel-stay-air-travellers/list-government-authorized-hotels-booking.html

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Update for anyone still trying to book, there is now the possibility of booking online for certain hotels. The hotels that have (online booking available) listed next to them)

"book online with government-authorized hotels offering web-based reservations using the direct links provided in the list."

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandatory-hotel-stay-air-travellers/list-government-authorized-hotels-booking.html
Just to add information, even some of those which does not indicate "(online booking available)" are already offering online booking for the mandatory 3 day quarantine.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020

This was inevitable.

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Just to add information, even some of those which does not indicate "(online booking available)" are already offering online booking for the mandatory 3 day quarantine.
Yeah for example the Holiday Inn hotel at toronto offers online booking, but does not yet have the (online booking) written next to it

Divana

Dec 23, 2019
AOR Received.
24-09-2019
Yeah for example the Holiday Inn hotel at toronto offers online booking, but does not yet have the (online booking) written next to it
For the hotels in Vancouver that do not have "online booking" written next to them, it shows their regular rates (80/night). Can we trust that though? Or do you think we should wait for the website to get updated and reflect something about quarantine?

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Good Morning from Canada, as I write this just want to let everyone know that I love this hampton Inn. Foods are great not bad and what people are posting bad feedback on facebook is not right. Today is my last day 3 day Q before I will be heading to another hotel for remaining Q. For the results it's super fast. I took 26th @1050pm and results arrived 27@ 5pm. Also Ontario is only province where you need to register online before you arrived. Overall experience good no complain.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Good Morning from Canada, as I write this just want to let everyone know that I love this hampton Inn. Foods are great not bad and what people are posting bad feedback on facebook is not right. Today is my last day 3 day Q before I will be heading to another hotel for remaining Q. For the results it's super fast. I took 26th @1050pm and results arrived 27@ 5pm. Also Ontario is only province where you need to register online before you arrived. Overall experience good no complain.
Good to hear this! Where do we need to register? I guess you are talking about on arrival and day 10 covid test.

ram20plus

May 23, 2007
Where did you get this info? No special rate comes up for quarantine when I tried to book. I also called the hotel and they directed me to the govt hotline.

ram20plus

May 23, 2007
Are the individual hotel rates posted anywhere? I'm looking for cheaper options in Toronto. Some hotels like the holiday inn are not providing the rates on phone.

Also anyone have experience trying to reach the govt phone line who is not travelling in the next 48 hours? If so, it would be great if you can share your wait time.