+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Thanks, that's the point i wanna make. Having private room is must, however, having private bathroom is better (not must).
If you don't mind, can you please share the format of the copy.
I hope this is what you're asking for. I'm not allowed to share a screenshot or the file but the format was like this on a one page pdf/doc file:
Quarantine plan (subject line)

Quarantine room
Description of address, apartment (complete description of rooms and amenities) and length

Food and medication
He stated how he is getting food (through apps and friends) and personal information like address and phone number of the friends

Last point was a declaration that he will be avoiding contact at any time during his quarantine stay after the hotel

I hope this is what you meant by format :D

Reactions: ChileanGerman

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
I hope this is what you're asking for. I'm not allowed to share a screenshot or the file but the format was like this on a one page pdf/doc file:
Quarantine plan (subject line)

Quarantine room
Description of address, apartment (complete description of rooms and amenities) and length

Food and medication
He stated how he is getting food (through apps and friends) and personal information like address and phone number of the friends

Last point was a declaration that he will be avoiding contact at any time during his quarantine stay after the hotel

I hope this is what you meant by format :D
Exactly, thanks.

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
So this happened with someone and it's crazy. Such a lapse!!

"We just landed today and didnt have our hotel booked. We waited in line for about an hour to book the hotel and got extremely lucky as all hotels were sold out in Toronto and because of this public health officer has asked us to quarantine at home. Flew from Pakistan via Turkey. Arrived at Pearson at 6:49 Pm. Public health did their best to find a room even with one bed for a family of 5 but they couldn’t find any. "
Woah!!!!!

Reactions: Taimoor rana

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Booked for my spouse yesterday, the cheapest we got for Toronto is 1089 at four point, anyone have an idea how long it’s taking to get Covid test results? We need to get authorization to enter province as well but we are not sure how long it will take to get results back

Reactions: Ironclad

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Booked for my spouse yesterday, the cheapest we got for Toronto is 1089 at four point, anyone have an idea how long it’s taking to get Covid test results? We need to get authorization to enter province as well but we are not sure how long it will take to get results back
Depends when you're going to arrive. Some test examples will be brought at a certain time during the day to the laboratory. If you're arriving at 9:30am, doing the test at 11:00am and the delivery guy picks up the test examples at 12 everyday, you can get the result faster. But I'm not certain about those dates and times when and how often they're picking up examples during the day. You can expect 24-48 hours for the test result to come back

Reactions: Ironclad

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
When’s the flight? I guess you can only book quarantine hotel within 48 hours of your departure

Reactions: YVR123

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
I went to the local airport, have made 5 × 3hr calls in the past 24 hrs, still unable to reach anyone. What the Canada govt has done is absolutely disgusting. They have made a deliberate note on their website that boarding cannot be denied for 'no hotel booking'. But the airline authority proved me that it was a requirement from CBSA without which boarding passes cannot be issued, also airlines staff here can validate the ArriveCan app details on their side and confirm if the hotel was booked or not

Last edited:

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
She'll be landing on the 7th of March, I guess I was lucky to have the nice woman that booked for me
Can you please share the number you called for booking? Also did you choose the option on keypad which said press 1 if your flight is scheduled within the next 48 hours or press 2 if it is scheduled after 48 hours?

Last edited:

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Can you please share the number you called for booking? Also did you choose the option on keypad which said press 1 if your flight is scheduled within the next 48 hours or press 2 if it is scheduled after 48 hours?
Pressed 2 and I called the same number on government website. I called from Canada and booked onbehalf of my spouse