+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Where did you get this info? No special rate comes up for quarantine when I tried to book. I also called the hotel and they directed me to the govt hotline.
I just booked it online, the hotels have free cancellation, so if they dont honor it i l cancel before the actual travel date...

My gut feel is to book it online with whatever rate they are giving. the scenario which can happen is when you actually reach the hotel there will be some differential you have to pay with what they are now showing online which is still fine rather than waiting on their stupid toll free number for hours

ram20plus

May 23, 2007
I just booked it online, the hotels have free cancellation, so if they dont honor it i l cancel before the actual travel date...

My gut feel is to book it online with whatever rate they are giving. the scenario which can happen is when you actually reach the hotel there will be some differential you have to pay with what they are now showing online which is still fine rather than waiting on their stupid toll free number for hours
I read somewhere that you would get a special code number after quarantine hotel reservation, which will they ask for at the customs. So you will not get this from directly booking with the hotel for a regular (non-quarantine) room.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020

Which hotel? And was it the quarantine booking rate, it's the meals that is making it expensive

forsetee

Feb 12, 2021
Canada
I could not make a reservation because it was more than 48 hours yesterday. the agents are hanging on their heads, as far as I understand. bullshit...
Arrival March 1.

Edit: finally talk with agent. She sad no empty room in toronto.
I contacted crowne plaza toronto airport and made my reservation. Price is 319 plus taxes for 1 night.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Nope, this is not correct. Tried many times.
From the website..."
Government Approved Accommodation hotel for cross boarder traveler 3-day mandatory hotel stay, please follow the Government of Canada website at https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/isolation for details.
To reserve call 1-800-294-8253 or 1-877.542.8745.
Travelers can book the Canadian Government rate program below for 3 nights which includes meals daily."

Rate that can be booked for quarantine...

GOVERNMENT CANADA

Rate Details

• Breakfast Included
    • Dinner Included
    • Lunch Included
    • FREE Cancellation until 6:00 PM local hotel time on Wed 17 Mar 2021
    • Deposit Required
    • Proof Of Eligibility Required

ram20plus

May 23, 2007
To reserve call 1-800-294-8253 or 1-877.542.8745.
Travelers can book the Canadian Government rate program below for 3 nights which includes meals daily."
Did you actually try to book? I did and it is not working. I also noticed the sentence above from the hotel that is contradictory but is certainly wrong. The numbers posted above of the govt hotline (not hotel). Please write only about your actual experience. Otherwise, it is unnecessary confusion for people following the thread when they are looking for credible information.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Did you actually try to book? I did and it is not working. I also noticed the sentence above from the hotel that is contradictory but is certainly wrong. The numbers posted above of the govt hotline (not hotel). Please write only about your actual experience. Otherwise, it is unnecessary confusion for people following the thread when they are looking for credible information.
Which bit of the booking is not working? pressing select reservation takes me to the guest information and credit card information page