+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who filed their application on February 2021, gather here~

d.mondragon

Feb 22, 2021
Today is the start of another week, hopefully this week we’ll all receive positive news in our applications :)

Just a question, has anyone of you here availed, or wants to avail GCMS notes? I’m inclined to avail one if my application doesn’t show any movement this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARB0428

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Today is the start of another week, hopefully this week we’ll all receive positive news in our applications :)

Just a question, has anyone of you here availed, or wants to avail GCMS notes? I want to avail one if my application doesn’t show any movement this week.
Hope so too. Fingers crossed.

What is GCMS?

d.mondragon

Feb 22, 2021
Hope so too. Fingers crossed.

What is GCMS?
Hello! Good luck in your application :)

GCMS notes are notes you can avail which will show either the current, detailed status of your application (from the VO studying your application), and/or the more detailed reason why your application’s approved or rejected. It’s not mandatory though to get one. There’s a fee for availing GCMS, and majority get it usually after 30 days or more after ordering (though a friend of mine got it after 23 days IIRC). There are a lot of legitimate sites you can order your GCMS notes from if you wish, or need to avail one in the future :)

Reactions: reddevil_44

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Hello! Good luck in your application :)

GCMS notes are notes you can avail which will show either the current, detailed status of your application (from the VO studying your application), and/or the more detailed reason why your application’s approved or rejected. It’s not mandatory though to get one. There’s a fee for availing GCMS, and majority get it usually after 30 days or more after ordering (though a friend of mine got it after 23 days IIRC). There are a lot of legitimate sites you can order your GCMS notes from if you wish, or need to avail one in the future :)
Good luck to you too :)

Oh okay okay cool cool cool. Thx

Reylenmae

Feb 26, 2021
UAE
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Non SDS filed in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Medical Not Required
September 2021 intake

Application Lodged: February 17
BIL: February 18
Biometrics Done: February 21

No updates so far, waiting for BVL.
Hi i've lodged my application last feb 26 in UAE, hope i will get an immediate response to do the biometrics same as yours. We have the same intake. To which school and province are you going? Best of luck to all of us. Cheers!

Reactions: ARB0428

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi i've lodged my application last feb 26 in UAE, hope i will get an immediate response to do the biometrics same as yours. We have the same intake. To which school and province are you going? Best of luck to all of us. Cheers!
Mohawk College, Ontario.

CNS

Feb 25, 2021
Category........
STUDY
My gosh, need bah eh wait nlng kung nagsubmit na? Kasi will be doing the bio and med next week. :-D all for nothing na bah yun medical?
Hi! Were you able to book your medical with St. Luke's or IOM even without the request letter from IRCC (if you haven't submitted the upfront)? When I called the VAC Helpline, they told me I have to wait for the medical request letter since I already lodge my application. It's truly best to do the upfront medical before submitting the application otherwise it's just added delay to wait for the request then the result after. Clearly, I didn't think this through enough

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Hey guys

Any of you received update from IRCC? I haven't yet it's been more than 10 days.

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Oh okay :( I'm waiting for my medicals
It’s only been a couple of days lol their priority atm is to clear backlogs for jan21 so don’t expect to get your medicals updated anytime soon unless you applied under regular stream. Just wait out patiently like everyone else cause this is going to be painfully long

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! Were you able to book your medical with St. Luke's or IOM even without the request letter from IRCC (if you haven't submitted the upfront)? When I called the VAC Helpline, they told me I have to wait for the medical request letter since I already lodge my application. It's truly best to do the upfront medical before submitting the application otherwise it's just added delay to wait for the request then the result after. Clearly, I didn't think this through enough
I've read through old post here in the forum that they had the same issue but proceeded and use the notes to send the result ahead and was acknowledged. We are scheduled to do medical tomorrow at IOM since we had our biometrics earlier too before going back to the province. I will probably do the same route, use notes.

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
Hey guys

Any of you received update from IRCC? I haven't yet it's been more than 10 days.
I'm still waiting for an update

CNS

Feb 25, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I've read through old post here in the forum that they had the same issue but proceeded and use the notes to send the result ahead and was acknowledged. We are scheduled to do medical tomorrow at IOM since we had our biometrics earlier too before going back to the province. I will probably do the same route, use notes.
Oh alright! Thank you so much for this information. I'll do the same thing too. I also wanna go back to my province soon.
Good luck on your medical tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. And best of luck to all of us :)

---an hour after this reply I finally received the Medical Request Letter haha

Last edited:
Reactions: racer06

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Oh alright! Thank you so much for this information. I'll do the same thing too. I also wanna go back to my province soon.
Good luck on your medical tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. And best of luck to all of us :)

---an hour after this reply I finally received the Medical Request Letter haha
Yooo that's great. Hope I'll get one soon too