Mar 3, 2021
London
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
05-02-2021
Non-SDS (Indian with UK residency), applied with SOWP (British Citizen)
Sep Fall 2021 intake
Algonquin College, Ontario

Application Submitted
: Feb 5
Biometrics Request: Feb 6
Biometrics Completed: Feb16
Review of Eligibility: started on Feb23
Background Check: started on Feb23
Medical request: -
Final Decision:-

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh alright! Thank you so much for this information. I'll do the same thing too. I also wanna go back to my province soon.
Good luck on your medical tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. And best of luck to all of us :)

---an hour after this reply I finally received the Medical Request Letter haha

hahaha talk about timing!! goodluck!! we are back in the province from our bio and medical.. uploading notes.. hope it goes well for us in terms of the result.

CNS

Feb 25, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Yooo that's great. Hope I'll get one soon too
Yeah! You'll probably receive yours this week too. We both completed the biometrics on the same week as I recall so hang in there

CNS

Feb 25, 2021
Category........
STUDY
hahaha talk about timing!! goodluck!! we are back in the province from our bio and medical.. uploading notes.. hope it goes well for us in terms of the result.
That's great! Let us know when you have an update. Having my medical tomorrow, finally. Just wanna be done with it and let the real waiting begin haha Hope we all pass!

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Yeah! You'll probably receive yours this week too. We both completed the biometrics on the same week as I recall so hang in there
I hope so too! Do keep us updated :)

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's great! Let us know when you have an update. Having my medical tomorrow, finally. Just wanna be done with it and let the real waiting begin haha Hope we all pass!
goodluck on your medical!!!

syrianapplicant2001

Star Member
Mar 6, 2021
Non SDS filed from Syria on Feb 15 2021.
Biometrics already done and I don't need medicals.
Reviewing eligibility started on Feb 19.
No update after that.

Am I getting a decision soon?

nagpalmamta

Mar 8, 2021
Hello! I am going for May 2021 intake and I just submitted my study permit application last February 8 through SDS. I am looking for other applicants who just filed their apps this month, hoping we can create a little support system as we wait for a decision Wishing the best for everybody!
I submitted my file on 11th feb. Biometrics done and updated on 16th feb. After that no updates

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I think we'll be receiving the update by next week or so
More like next month. It’s going to take more than that... pfft we’d be lucky if our medicals get updated in this month! Only thing Ik rn is that they’re processing November-December files. A distant friend of mine who applied in the end of November got her passport req

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
More like next month. It’s going to take more than that... pfft we’d be lucky if our medicals get updated in this month! Only thing Ik rn is that they’re processing November-December files. A distant friend of mine who applied in the end of November got her passport req
Lmao yeah. Ugh I really regret not doing the upfront medical. But hope to get the request letter soon. But yeah it will take a few weeks. Plus they really are processing the Indian files at a slow rate, ik they got a bunch of medical backlogs to process but still it's annoying af!

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
L
Lmao yeah. Ugh I really regret not doing the upfront medical. But hope to get the request letter soon. But yeah it will take a few weeks. Plus they really are processing the Indian files at a slow rate, ik they got a bunch of medical backlogs to process but still it's annoying af!
Wait you didn’t do your medicals in advance? Oof I hope you get it done soon lol