INDIA
Hi!
Non-SDS (Philippines) for Fall 2021 intake at NAIT
Application Submitted: Feb 8
Biometrics Request: Feb 9
Biometrics Completed: Feb16
Review of Eligibility: started on Feb22
Background Check: started on Feb22

Currently, just waiting for the medical request letter. Now regretting not having submitted an Upfront Medical Exam :(
Yo that's really great. Atleast they started reviewing your eligibility.
Ah yah even I regret not doing the upfront medical:/

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
Hello, kumusta? :) Yes, let’s keep each other updated. What course are you going to get in Centennial? My application hasn’t moved yet after my post days ago, it’s still on the “medical passed” and “review of eligibility” part. Let’s all stay positive, I know waiting for the results can be anxiety-inducing at times but let’s all hope for the best in our applications :)

My best friend’s also applying with me (separate application but also in Centennial College, May 2021 intake and same course) to Canada but she hasn’t lodged her application yet, maybe first week of March.
I'm taking Business - Supply Chain and Operations in Progress campus. How about you guys? I hope we get approved soon (≧﹏ ≦)

CNS

Feb 25, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Yo that's really great. Atleast they started reviewing your eligibility.
Ah yah even I regret not doing the upfront medical:/
Yeah. At least they did :) I even called the VAC helpline to ask if I can still do a medical exam without the request letter haha But yeah, it's just either you do the upfront or wait for the request letter. I was just hoping to do both biometrics and medical while I'm here in Manila now. Need to go back to my province soon

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
I'm taking Business - Supply Chain and Operations in Progress campus. How about you guys? I hope we get approved soon (≧﹏ ≦)
That's cool.

I got into a Art Directon portfolio program at Miami Ad School it's in Toronto.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Yeah. At least they did :) I even called the VAC helpline to ask if I can still do a medical exam without the request letter haha But yeah, it's just either you do the upfront or wait for the request letter. I was just hoping to do both biometrics and medical while I'm here in Manila now. Need to go back to my province soon
Ohh okay okay. Hope they give the medical update to us soon.

benmelsong

Feb 26, 2021
Hello! I’m from the Philippines as well same as OP.

I submitted my application last February 8, 2021 for May 2021 intake in Centennial College under regular processing.

I received my Biometrics Collection Letter last February 10. I was able to accomplish mine last February 17. Biometrics changed to “Completed” the same day (February 17).

The medical results update (Passed) and review of eligibility were updated yesterday, February 22. I did an UPFRONT medical January of this year.

Hoping for the best for all of us applying!
I am also applying from Philippines. Did you received already your Biometrics Validation Letter?

benmelsong

Feb 26, 2021
Hey! I'm thrilled to hear that we're going for the same college and intake. Let's connect!!! It looks like the Manila office is handling your application that's why the response is immediate. For me, there is no movement in my app after my biometrics update. It's making me anxious huhu
I agree also, the Manila Visa Center for Canada is really processing the student visa right now.
I received an update yesterday for my medical as passed and got my biometrics validation letter.
I think I'm on the final stage of my application process. Praying that I got PPR soon!

benmelsong

Feb 26, 2021
Hello! :) No, not yet unfortunately. Same status since the last time I posted. How about you? When did you pass your application? :)
My timeline is one my signature. I applied under SDS and lodge my application online last January 17, 2021.
Got my medical updated to Passed last night and received correspondence letter for the validation of my biometrics.

Reactions: cftos

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My gosh, need bah eh wait nlng kung nagsubmit na? Kasi will be doing the bio and med next week. :-D all for nothing na bah yun medical?

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
I agree also, the Manila Visa Center for Canada is really processing the student visa right now.
I received an update yesterday for my medical as passed and got my biometrics validation letter.
I think I'm on the final stage of my application process. Praying that I got PPR soon!
Wow, that's fast! Congratulations! When are you planning to fly into CA?

cftos

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
08-02-2021
Med's Done....
22-01-2021
Passport Req..
02-04-2021
I hope I get a positive decision before April since my IELTS will be expiring on April 27th :(

altctrdelighted

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Me too ! I will keep on updating my status as and when my application progresses. Best of luck to everybody.
Application Status: Submitted
Application Type: SP, Non-SDS
Application Submitted: 11 Feb 2021
Biometrics Collection Letter: 12 Feb 2021
Biometrics Appointment: 16 Feb 2021
Biometrics Updated: 16 Feb 2021
Medical Letter: Waiting for it. I didn't know before that I could do it upfront.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
SDS India
Sept 2021 Intake, NBCC

File Submission: February 02, 2021
Submission Confirmation: February 02, 2021
BIL: February 03, 2021
Review of eligibility: -
Review of medical results: -
Biometrics: February 05, 2021
Background check: -