+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Aor jan 13

Aor jan 13
Rprf feb 17
Additiinal family info may 2
Bg ip may 3
Hello,

Have you found out which visa office is processing your FSW-O application? I found out mine (Ottawa) by sending an e-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I received an automated reply email first that it may take round 20 days for them to respond to my query, but I got a proper response in 48 hours.

According to the other thread I am following, those going through Ottawa are the fastest, Sydney (NS) and London (ON) are lagging behind in their processing timelines, apparently.

Hope this helps!

The format we used for the e-mail:
** mention your application number on the subject line

Good day!

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number:
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker Program

PRIMARY APPLICANT
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:

DEPENDENT (1. spouse)
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:

Thank you very much!

Respectfully,
---

Last edited:

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hello again @kristine purple!

This is from another thread I was following. This might help you understand what is taking so long.

"Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!"

But since your AOR was in January, your 6th month should be July. I would email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to request for your visa office and an update on your application if you still have not received your PPR after your 6th month mark. Hopefully, if they send you a message updating you that your application has been approved, then it's probably just the backlog of processing and your PPR will come with the next hurricane of golden emails (they appear to send out in bulk).

Last edited:

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Is it okay to land directly in calgary? Not in vancouver. Im looking at plane tickets with direct flight from japan to calgary.
Hi!

Are you in Japan? We are too!

Can I ask you how you did for the NBI police cert? The one we asked has no thumberprint on it; have you affixed it yourself?

Thanks

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello again @kristine purple!

This is from another thread I was following. This might help you understand what is taking so long.

"Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!"

But since your AOR was in January, your 6th month should be July. I would email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to request for your visa office and an update on your application if you still have not received your PPR after your 6th month mark. Hopefully, if they send you a message updating you that your application has been approved, then it's probably just the backlog of processing and your PPR will come with the next hurricane of golden emails (they appear to send out in bulk).
pano kaya yun applicants na wala pa sa IP?
Thanks sa update, hopefully this is true for most of the Jan/Nov/Dec applicants who crossed 6 months yesterday

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
meron pong QR code. pero nagtataka lang po ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Pero nag finger print po ako sa embassy sa application ko ng NBI so nagtataka talaga ako kung bakit walang fingerprint. Siguro po malabo lang pero sana sa renewal ko magkaroon na ng fingerprint. Otherwise, pwede po ba ito subject for scrutiny? This is beyond my control dahil Government agency na po ang may sakop ng pagpiprint ng certificate..
Wala din fingerprint sa akin. Nagpa-fingerprint ako sa Philippine Embassy in Singapore. Akala ko normal lang na walang fingerprint kapag galing sa embassy. Wala din yung signature ko.
Anyone with same case? Valid po ba ang NBI na walang thumbprint?

cath08

Aug 1, 2017
Hello fellow kabayans

I am new here please add me if you have a group +971502423641

I have a question i hope someone can shed me some light. I have an active EE profile submitted May this year. However a friend agreed to be a supporter for MPNP now question ko is need ko ba iwithdraw ung EE profile ko kc iba ang process ng MPNP di ba? What are the consequences of withdrawing my EE profile? If I am no successful with MPNP can I still submit a new EE profile? Thanks po in advance sa sasago
Thanks

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I need advice guys...

I got an ITA today, with 462 points. When I first made my EE profile, sabi qualified daw ako for both FSW and CEC. I wanted to apply sana sa CEC lang, pero dahil yata sinulat ko yung minimum amount proof of funds (POF), biglang na-qualify din ako sa FSW.

Ngayon sabi ng friends ko na processing na ang PR applications dito, I can put 0 daw as POF kasi exempted daw yun sa CEC. In-update ko yung profile ko last night. Hindi ko inexpect yung draw today kaya ngayon hindi ko sure if na-update yung profile ko ng maayos.

Ngayon na may ITA na ako, chineck ko ulit yung profile ko. It seems na invited daw ako under CEC tapos yung POF was updated to $0. Na-confuse ako kasi sa labas nakalagay pa rin na I'm qualified for FSW. (Pag $0 daw kasi, CEC lang pwedeng outcome). Nakalagay sa personal details status ko 'Updated' pero sa ibang details ang nakalagay 'Transmitted'. Is this normal? Should I treat this as my profile being updated and transmitted successfully under CEC?

Kelangan ko ba i-decline yung ITA ko and wait for the next draw? Kaya ko siguro ipakita yung POF, pero hindi enough kasi dapat 3-6 months daw yun na dapat na nakadeposit.

Help advice please :(

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I need advice guys...

I got an ITA today, with 462 points. When I first made my EE profile, sabi qualified daw ako for both FSW and CEC. I wanted to apply sana sa CEC lang, pero dahil yata sinulat ko yung minimum amount proof of funds (POF), biglang na-qualify din ako sa FSW.

Ngayon sabi ng friends ko na processing na ang PR applications dito, I can put 0 daw as POF kasi exempted daw yun sa CEC. In-update ko yung profile ko last night. Hindi ko inexpect yung draw today kaya ngayon hindi ko sure if na-update yung profile ko ng maayos.

Ngayon na may ITA na ako, chineck ko ulit yung profile ko. It seems na invited daw ako under CEC tapos yung POF was updated to $0. Na-confuse ako kasi sa labas nakalagay pa rin na I'm qualified for FSW. (Pag $0 daw kasi, CEC lang pwedeng outcome). Nakalagay sa personal details status ko 'Updated' pero sa ibang details ang nakalagay 'Transmitted'. Is this normal? Should I treat this as my profile being updated and transmitted successfully under CEC?

Kelangan ko ba i-decline yung ITA ko and wait for the next draw? Kaya ko siguro ipakita yung POF, pero hindi enough kasi dapat 3-6 months daw yun na dapat na nakadeposit.

Help advice please :(
If you got the ITA specifying CEC: then you can apply under CEC, no worries. You can accept this ITA.

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Hello kabayan!

We are about to create our EE Profile, we already have the Personal Code expiring on October 2. My wife will be the main applicant because I botched my IELTS (I dozed off), and my wife have a much better Employment History than me. But the thing is, my wife still has her maiden name on her passport but will be renewing and changing the name on the passport this November.

I wonder if it's wise to just wait for the new passport before creating our EE Profile to avoid confusion? Below are some of our details that may help you help me:

- CRS (as per CRS Tool) will be 402 after October 13, my wife's Birthday.
- We are not hoping for Federal Nomination/ITA, we are looking into PNP, we are planning to get a job offer while waiting for PNP.
- We are a family of 4.

Thanks all and I pray that all your Canada dreams may come true!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yes, before departure NBI issued on 12/27/2016, departure date: January 2, 2017
Purpose: Visa Canada
Are you saying na valid ang NBI Clearance kahit kinuha before ng departure?

SG-based din kasi ako. May NBI na ako, nagpa-fingerprint ako sa embassy then kapatid ko nag-process sa NBI. Ang kaso, walang fingerprint yung clearance. Kaya uuwi ako next week para kukuha ulit.

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Hello po!

I just want to ask, we filed our application through an agency, we paid the fees last july 25. Our agency did not give us the username and password of our account. Is there another way po where i can personally check the status of our application?
Thank you.
No. You are at the mercy of your agency.
It's normal for them not to give a username and password because they have a special consultant portal to manage multiple clients. It's different from people who apply by themselves.
Hello @crissybel11,

As far as I know, and based on information from a Consultant friend (and also based on the position of IRCC on the matter), Consultants do not have special portals to access your profile, they use the regular avenue when accessing your profile.

There may be a good reason why you were not given the login information, however, you may try asking for said information since you have the right to know how you are being represented. Even if you have signed or given a Special Power of Attorney to the Agency, you still have the right to access the information.

Cheers!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi....Could anyone here tell me what could be the reason for my application delay ??? I am Feb 01 2017 applicant and my 6 months already finished few days ago.........I got the GCMS notes on July 12 2017 and it was generated on July 05 2017.......Everything seems OK in my GCMS........Eligibility :- Recommended Pass.......When I email them they replied that they need to do additional verification !!! Many people stuck in security and that is the reason why the processing time goes beyond 6 months But in my case I am not stucked in security........So do you have any idea about what could be the reason for delaying ???

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you saying na valid ang NBI Clearance kahit kinuha before ng departure?

SG-based din kasi ako. May NBI na ako, nagpa-fingerprint ako sa embassy then kapatid ko nag-process sa NBI. Ang kaso, walang fingerprint yung clearance. Kaya uuwi ako next week para kukuha ulit.
Yup yun ang nakalagay sa GCMS notes ko passed na ung NBI ko from Philippines.

from notes:
On March 01
** AGENT REVIEW ** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Following PC's NRT .. and PHILIPPINES Criminality Passed

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yup yun ang nakalagay sa GCMS notes ko passed na ung NBI ko from Philippines.

from notes:
On March 01
** AGENT REVIEW ** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Following PC's NRT .. and PHILIPPINES Criminality Passed
Thanks.
Any input sa mga nagpa-fingerprint sa embassy, talaga bang walang fingerprint yung NBI clearance?