+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello @crissybel11,

As far as I know, and based on information from a Consultant friend (and also based on the position of IRCC on the matter), Consultants do not have special portals to access your profile, they use the regular avenue when accessing your profile.

There may be a good reason why you were not given the login information, however, you may try asking for said information since you have the right to know how you are being represented. Even if you have signed or given a Special Power of Attorney to the Agency, you still have the right to access the information.

Cheers!
Here is the link to the IRCC Portal for Authorized Paid Representatives, the header and description make it obvious:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal.asp

Here is a step-by-step guide with screenshots on how they handle multiple clients:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal-guide.asp

You can inform your consultant friend about it.

Last edited:

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Here is the link to the IRCC Portal for Authorized Paid Representatives, the header and description make it obvious:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal.asp

Here is a step-by-step guide with screenshots on how they handle multiple clients:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal-guide.asp

You can inform your consultant friend about it.
Thank you for the links. Yep, this is the profile given to Accredited/Authorized Consultants so that an Applicant's e-application can be linked to an APR (Authorized Paid Representatives). This will give said APR the facility to process the e-application in behalf of the Applicant; but the Applicant still retain full control of his/her IRCC Profile, if I remember correctly, the Applicant can un-link an APR from their e-application if the Applicant chooses to terminate the services of the APR.

So yes, the APR have a special tool to handle multiple e-applications, but they do not have full and exclusive control over an Applicant's IRCC Profile. I apologize if I misstated this in my previous reply, we have a one year old son so we are eternally drowsy.

But then again, I am no expert and that is why I frequent this forum for information, this is just based on what I have read and researched on www.cic.gc.ca and other sources for the past few weeks. I could be wrong though, so the correction is appreciated; but I am also willing to bet that the Canadian Government will not allow a third party representative full control over an Applicant's IRCC Profile.

Good luck to us all and happy Friday!

crissybel11

Jul 27, 2017
Hello @crissybel11,

As far as I know, and based on information from a Consultant friend (and also based on the position of IRCC on the matter), Consultants do not have special portals to access your profile, they use the regular avenue when accessing your profile.

There may be a good reason why you were not given the login information, however, you may try asking for said information since you have the right to know how you are being represented. Even if you have signed or given a Special Power of Attorney to the Agency, you still have the right to access the information.

Cheers!

Thank u so much for your reply. I'll try contact my agency again for updates.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Hello, mga Kabayan!

My husband and I are planning on landing (hard landing instead of "soft" landing) in Spring.

Can anyone in the greater Manila area please suggest the following:
1. Which bank to obtain demand drafts/ traveler's checks from for port of entry POF? I've heard a lot of people use BPI since they have memorandum of agreement with Scotiabank. Is this recommendable if you want to open Canadian accounts when you land?
2. Trustworthy jewelers that do appraisals? As we are doing a full landing, we plan on taking all our valuables on our person when we land and have non-valuables shipped.
3. Trustworthy movers? Our items can mostly fit in balikbayan boxes but I actually want to take my grandmother's high back chair and antique full-length mirror if it is feasible as these are the only two things I inherited from her.

Thank you very much! Mabuhay ang Noy-pi!

Last edited:

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.
Any input sa mga nagpa-fingerprint sa embassy, talaga bang walang fingerprint yung NBI clearance?
Initially naka request ako ng NBI application form from the embassy with my fingerprints pero hindi ko na nagamit kasi nga umuwi naman ako to get a new one personally. My NBI clearance from MNL has my electronic fingerprint.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Initially naka request ako ng NBI application form from the embassy with my fingerprints pero hindi ko na nagamit kasi nga umuwi naman ako to get a new one personally. My NBI clearance from MNL has my electronic fingerprint.
Uuwi din ako next week to get a new one. Yung passport ba lahat ng pages i-upload or yung details page lang? Thanks ulit.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Uuwi din ako next week to get a new one. Yung passport ba lahat ng pages i-upload or yung details page lang? Thanks ulit.
Bio page, last page with emergency contact info and all pages with visas and entry-exit stamps. If you have the newest passport (yung may picture ng Philippine eagle and lyrics ng national anthem sa design ng pages), don't forget to sign the first page (maliit yung font where it says to sign so it's easy to miss...)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Bio page, last page with emergency contact info and all pages with visas and entry-exit stamps. If you have the newest passport (yung may picture ng Philippine eagle and lyrics ng national anthem sa design ng pages), don't forget to sign the first page (maliit yung font where it says to sign so it's easy to miss...)
Thanks. Yung luma pa ang passport ko.

crissybel11

Jul 27, 2017
Hello,

Have you found out which visa office is processing your FSW-O application? I found out mine (Ottawa) by sending an e-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I received an automated reply email first that it may take round 20 days for them to respond to my query, but I got a proper response in 48 hours.

According to the other thread I am following, those going through Ottawa are the fastest, Sydney (NS) and London (ON) are lagging behind in their processing timelines, apparently.

Hope this helps!

The format we used for the e-mail:
** mention your application number on the subject line

Good day!

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number:
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker Program

PRIMARY APPLICANT
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:

DEPENDENT (1. spouse)
Date of Birth:
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:

Thank you very much!

Respectfully,
---

hello po, ask ko lang po, do I need to wait for 6months before sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know which visa office my application is being processed?

Thank you.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
I didn't wait for 6 months, was around 90 days since AOR when I sent an enquiry. I got an automated reply at first but got a definitive answer in 48 hours.

Just be polite, if you can provide more detail (e.g. your dates of birth, unique client identification number aka UCI, application number--- maybe ask your representative/ agency for these), it will help them reply faster. Ottawa appears one of the fastest in processing, while Sydney (Nova Scotia) and London (Ontario) seem to lag behind. Good luck!

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am a non -filipino but i studied in Philippines from 2009 to 2010. I am required to submit a PCC from Philippines for this time duration. I dont live in the philippines any longer. Can someone suggest how to get the clearance from outside the Philippines for a non- filipino person.

Thanks

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hi guys!

I got PPR and I'll be landing in Canada in the next few months.

My question is, for my settlement funds to bring with me, should I bring only USD/CAD? Or am I allowed to bring the entire settlement funds in PHP? Kasi using my settlement funds to buy USD/CAD will bring down the value of my money and I'll lose quite a significant amount--enough to make me not meet the minimum requirements for immigration. However, if I bring money in PHP and use the general average currency conversion to calculate the approximate value of my currency in CAD, I will meet the minimum and even go a bit beyond.

Another reason is, pagdating ko ng Canada, kailangan ko ibalik agad sa Pinas yung settlement funds ko so kung maretain ko siya as PHP, hindi ako malulugi. May place kasi ako to stay in Canada and I'll have financing once there.

Please advise. Thank you!

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
Sino po dito 5 year BSECE graduate?
I tried the WES online evaluator (yung libre) pero I was surprised na ang result nya is Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a two-year program (totoo bang yan lang equivalent nun). I was planning to avail their ECA services pero kung yan lang, medyo napanghinaan ako ng loob.

Hi, are you done with your ECA already? I am also BSECE and had my credentials assessed by WES. Ang resulta is Bachelors Degree (Four Years).

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello, mga Kabayan!

My husband and I are planning on landing (hard landing instead of "soft" landing) in Spring.

Can anyone in the greater Manila area please suggest the following:
1. Which bank to obtain demand drafts/ traveler's checks from for port of entry POF? I've heard a lot of people use BPI since they have memorandum of agreement with Scotiabank. Is this recommendable if you want to open Canadian accounts when you land?
2. Trustworthy jewelers that do appraisals? As we are doing a full landing, we plan on taking all our valuables on our person when we land and have non-valuables shipped.
3. Trustworthy movers? Our items can mostly fit in balikbayan boxes but I actually want to take my grandmother's high back chair and antique full-length mirror if it is feasible as these are the only two things I inherited from her.

Thank you very much! Mabuhay ang Noy-pi!
The bank draft from BPI/Scotiabank will be accepted in any Canadian bank as long as it's in CAD. I used it to open my BMO account in Canada, and all funds were released when I presented the BPI receipt. Might be different with the other 3 banks, maybe 30 business days. It's a safer alternative to cash, and the rates can be more favourable.

Read about the new immigrant packages for the 5 major banks which are CIBC, RBC, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Scotiabank to see what suits your needs. You don't have to limit yourself to Scotiabank just because of the BPI partnership.

Last edited:
Reactions: angelistamaria