+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

abigoyl

Aug 11, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
Hello,

Sinimulan ko na magfill up for Express Entry profile, and may question lang ako regards sa field na 'to
Tell us your name(s) exactly as shown in your passport, travel document or national identity document. What is your last name (family name)?
Ano po ba yung dapat ilagay? Full name (Given Name, Middle Name, Surname)

Thank you po in advance :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello,

Sinimulan ko na magfill up for Express Entry profile, and may question lang ako regards sa field na 'to
Tell us your name(s) exactly as shown in your passport, travel document or national identity document. What is your last name (family name)?
Ano po ba yung dapat ilagay? Full name (Given Name, Middle Name, Surname)

Thank you po in advance :)
Ang last name ay ang surname.

angelistamaria

Jul 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Passport Req..
28-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
The bank draft from BPI/Scotiabank will be accepted in any Canadian bank as long as it's in CAD. I used it to open my BMO account in Canada, and all funds were released when I presented the BPI receipt. Might be different with the other 3 banks, maybe 30 business days. It's a safer alternative to cash, and the rates can be more favourable.

Read about the new immigrant packages for the 5 major banks which are CIBC, RBC, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Scotiabank to see what suits your needs. You don't have to limit yourself to Scotiabank just because of the BPI partnership.
Thanks @bellaluna! :) big help.

crissybel11

Jul 27, 2017
No. You are at the mercy of your agency.
It's normal for them not to give a username and password because they have a special consultant portal to manage multiple clients. It's different from people who apply by themselves.
hello po,

Does this mean po ba na I also won't be able to check our application status using cic.gov.ca online tool?

Thank you.

doycarlo

Aug 15, 2017
Hi All,

I am a non -filipino but i studied in Philippines from 2009 to 2010. I am required to submit a PCC from Philippines for this time duration. I dont live in the philippines any longer. Can someone suggest how to get the clearance from outside the Philippines for a non- filipino person.

Thanks
Visit the Philippine embassy in your country and fill up NBI Form No. 5. Don't forget to bring your passport and 1 2x2 picture in white background.

Eilresh

Mar 17, 2016
Has anyone submitted an NBI clearance to CIC without the thumbprint? And if so, was your application accepted?
Submitted my NBI without thumbprint as well. IP2 now and no issues so far. Fingers crossed that it will not be a problem in the future. :)

mykjuks

Aug 15, 2017
hi everyone I am new to this forum, me and my wife are planning to migrate to canada currently we are here working in the middle east. i've tried to do some backreading but i get easily confused. so here are some of my questions i hope you can give some insights:

1. we are both nurses which type of application is the best for us PNP/EE etc..
2. is it still possible to get a successful application without the help of consultancy firms?
3. if lets say my wife is the primary and she has enough points for the requirements, is it ok for me to forego taking the ielts exam?
4. we are also US-NCLEX passers, is there updates regarding reciprocity to canada?

thank you very much and hope you can enlighten us.

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
hello po,

Ask ko lang po ulit about the express entry profile....

Sa work history ko po nilagay ko yung trabaho ko like this:
  • Jan 1, 2016 - Jan 1, 2017 - Welder (example job lang po) sa Pro-Welders Company

Nabigyan na po ako ng ITA a few weeks ago.

Kaso ngayon na inaayos ko yung documents ko, bigla ko po na-isip if magiging issue po ba na during sa time ko sa company, ay na-promote ako from junior to normal / mid level? hindi po nagbago yung NOC code at main duties and resposibilities ko, as in parehong pareho lang din po. yung salary lang po nagbago at yung title from 'junior welder' to 'welder'.

kelangan ko po ba i-decline yung ITA at gawin kong ganto ang profile ko?
  • Jan 1, 2016 - Augsut 1, 2016 - Junior welder sa Pro-Welders Company
  • August 2, 2016 - JAn 1, 2017 - Welder sa Pro-Welders Company
or okay na po ba na ang nilagay ko lang sa profile ay 'Welder'?

Salamat po ng marami sa makakatulong :)

ewa2t

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Kabayans,
Nareceive ko na yung PPR today. I just want to share my timeline:
Express entry - outland (single applicant)

ITA - April 19, 2017 with CRS score 416 NOC 1111
AOR - July 12, 2017 (upfront payment of RPRF)
BG (July 17, 2017) - your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
July 25, 2017 - requested additional documents. I initially said Yes for a representative in my EE profile but i opted No when I submitted my application. I just submitted the "Use of Representative" form and cancelled the appointment of a representative
BG (July 30, 2017) - Not applicable
BG (August 10, 2017) - we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

PPR (August 16, 2017) - received an email to submit passport to the nearest embassy (I am currently residing in Dubai) but my online profile is not yet changed

Some of the worries I had when I submitted my application:
NBI clearance (no thumbmark) - thumbmark is one of the requirements as per the CIC website but none in my NBI clearance but I still submitted anyway, I guess as long as the NBI clearance is valid and not fake they will allow it
My birthday is Apr 29 and my CRS score post ITA lowered to 413 - below the CRS score invitation last Apr 19. Age will be locked in after the ITA
Bank statements from BDO - i submitted electronic copies and explained in the LOE that I was unable to get the formal bank letter because I need to personally get it from the branch which is not possible for me (I am currently in Dubai)
Passport copies - I submitted only those with marks or stamps from both my old and new passports (I've been reading a lot of posts that they copied all the pages of their passports even the blank pages)
Copies of my ECA and IELTS were submitted under "Education"
Job reference letters do not include email addresses - I gave the email addresses of my superiors in the LOE
Proof of funds - i submitted my online credit card statements from Najm as the financial institution does not provide a liability letter which was explained in my LOE

Ayon lang, my advise to kabayans just read the requirements thoroughly from the CIC website and dun sa checklist.

Good luck to all kabayans kaya natin to!!!

mykjuks

Aug 15, 2017
Hi Kabayans,
Nareceive ko na yung PPR today. I just want to share my timeline:
Express entry - outland (single applicant)

ITA - April 19, 2017 with CRS score 416 NOC 1111
AOR - July 12, 2017 (upfront payment of RPRF)
BG (July 17, 2017) - your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
July 25, 2017 - requested additional documents. I initially said Yes for a representative in my EE profile but i opted No when I submitted my application. I just submitted the "Use of Representative" form and cancelled the appointment of a representative
BG (July 30, 2017) - Not applicable
BG (August 10, 2017) - we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

PPR (August 16, 2017) - received an email to submit passport to the nearest embassy (I am currently residing in Dubai) but my online profile is not yet changed

Some of the worries I had when I submitted my application:
NBI clearance (no thumbmark) - thumbmark is one of the requirements as per the CIC website but none in my NBI clearance but I still submitted anyway, I guess as long as the NBI clearance is valid and not fake they will allow it
My birthday is Apr 29 and my CRS score post ITA lowered to 413 - below the CRS score invitation last Apr 19. Age will be locked in after the ITA
Bank statements from BDO - i submitted electronic copies and explained in the LOE that I was unable to get the formal bank letter because I need to personally get it from the branch which is not possible for me (I am currently in Dubai)
Passport copies - I submitted only those with marks or stamps from both my old and new passports (I've been reading a lot of posts that they copied all the pages of their passports even the blank pages)
Copies of my ECA and IELTS were submitted under "Education"
Job reference letters do not include email addresses - I gave the email addresses of my superiors in the LOE
Proof of funds - i submitted my online credit card statements from Najm as the financial institution does not provide a liability letter which was explained in my LOE

Ayon lang, my advise to kabayans just read the requirements thoroughly from the CIC website and dun sa checklist.

Good luck to all kabayans kaya natin to!!!
hi kabayan, im residing in uae also, did u get the ielts exam here or in the ph?