+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

JayBautista

Jan 6, 2015
mhariz_star00 said:
Hi guys, let's connect here regarding our application about express entry and help each other.
Hi Mhariz,

Ano na un mga nasimulan mong steps? Akin kasi wife ko pa lang un nagEILTS, ako naghihintay pa ng schedule ko. I'm not sure kung pwede na magpa-assess ng ECA habang nagaabang ng EILTS sched at results?

Thanks!

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
mhariz_star00 said:
Hi guys, let's connect here regarding our application about express entry and help each other.
Hi! mhariz_star00 :)
I'm new here, but thanks for starting the thread. Just like to ask, have you done your ECA yet? If yes, how did you do it? I am a graduate of BSHRM, just like to know what would be it's equivalent in Canadian Degree. Thanks in advance. :)

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
hi greetings fr Riyadh HAPPY NEW YEAR.

two things.
1) ineligible letter mrs ko last year due to dual sponsorship bali, MPNP-GS july 2013 batch. magiintay pa na magland sa Manitoba yung inisponsoran ng relative ng mrs ko then that's the time mareapply again under MPNP-GS. but I read in the thread na may intake sa march 2015 sa MPNP,, new rule??

2) magapply mrs ko under EE as soon as matapos sya sa IELTS in feb kc naexpired (2 yrs) na ang IELTS score(she passed) also yung WES diba dapat yung credential dapat ipadala muna sa WES/ECA, correct. question paano ipapadala sa WES ang credential like transcript of record and diploma medyo naconfuse ako kc what I understand yung TOR school ang magpapadala then yung DIPLOMA yung applicant.

yung IELTS ng spouse(me) it's not mandatory, additional points lang iyon so no need nah, kc im planning not to take IELTS pwde naman siguro ang applicant(mrs ko) , correct?

pls enlighten me on this. tnx, good luck sa atin!

JayBautista

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Tonlot,

I'm looking for ICAS to get my ECA.

Based on my understanding this are the following documents you need the send by post:
- clear, complete photocopy of the front and back of each graduation diploma (or degree certificate)
- clear complete photocopy of the front and back of each academic record (also known as a transcript, marks sheets, diploma supplement)
- translations of each document into English or French (if applicable)
- photocopy of the abstract of the thesis/dissertation (postgraduate research qualifications only)
- photocopy of an official change of name document if the name which appears on the documents differs from the name on the application form submitted

Then, your school(UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE) will need to send the OFFICIAL documents by post:
-your official academic record (transcript, marks statements, diploma supplement orindeks) directly to ICAS' office in a sealed envelope by the authority which awarded the qualification (Please see detailed information below and specific requirements for each country)

Please note: Documents submitted by the applicant or another third party are not considered to be official, regardless of whether they are submitted in a sealed envelope and WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

For more info: www . icascanada . ca/fsw/requiredgeneral . aspx

Hope this helps!

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
hi jay,
thank you for your quick reply. have you and your school send the credentials needed to WES? how long did it take? are u also applying to EE? have u applied in MPNP program? thank you po, have a pleasant day ahead on you.

tonton

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
tonlot2012 said:
hi jay,
thank you for your quick reply. have you and your school send the credentials needed to WES? how long did it take? are u also applying to EE? have u applied in MPNP program? thank you po, have a pleasant day ahead on you.

tonton
Hi ton,

I am applying from singapore. My ECA and my common law partner ECA was assesed by WES. Usually rerequest ka ng sealed transcript then ikaw mismo mag papa courier papunta canada. ganun ginawa namin kasi school namin hindi sila mismo daw nagsesend.

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Hi Peeps,

Im new here too, first post actually :).

Filing from Singapore too, we are just on initial stage. But our IELTS , WES assessment are ready.

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
dreamer2015 said:
Hi Peeps,

Im new here too, first post actually :).

Filing from Singapore too, we are just on initial stage. But our IELTS , WES assessment are ready.
Hello! dreamer2015 :)

Please see my post po ahead of you, I have no idea regarding WES po kase. I hope to hear from you, Thanks in advance. :)

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
Hi guys if you have questions regarding IELTS and WES you can ask me. My profile is now in the express entry pool and I already have the required docs. I'm applying for FSWP last year however when I was about to pass my application the noc 2171 was already 1000 so I didn't make it.

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
ITGirl said:
Hi guys if you have questions regarding IELTS and WES you can ask me. My profile is now in the express entry pool and I already have the required docs. I'm applying for FSWP last year however when I was about to pass my application the noc 2171 was already 1000 so I didn't make it.
Oh hi ITGirl! there you are! Thanks for the willingness to share your inputs. :) Please see my inquiry, 3rd from on top of this thread. thanks so much! :)

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
tonlot2012 said:
hi greetings fr Riyadh HAPPY NEW YEAR.

two things.
1) ineligible letter mrs ko last year due to dual sponsorship bali, MPNP-GS july 2013 batch. magiintay pa na magland sa Manitoba yung inisponsoran ng relative ng mrs ko then that's the time mareapply again under MPNP-GS. but I read in the thread na may intake sa march 2015 sa MPNP,, new rule??

2) magapply mrs ko under EE as soon as matapos sya sa IELTS in feb kc naexpired (2 yrs) na ang IELTS score(she passed) also yung WES diba dapat yung credential dapat ipadala muna sa WES/ECA, correct. question paano ipapadala sa WES ang credential like transcript of record and diploma medyo naconfuse ako kc what I understand yung TOR school ang magpapadala then yung DIPLOMA yung applicant.

yung IELTS ng spouse(me) it's not mandatory, additional points lang iyon so no need nah, kc im planning not to take IELTS pwde naman siguro ang applicant(mrs ko) , correct?

pls enlighten me on this. tnx, good luck sa atin!

Hi tonlot2012

ang ginawa ko sa wes ko is my i-fill out ka na form na makuha mo sa account mo sa WES then give to your school then yung school mo magpapadala ng TOR mo to WES. pumayag yung school ko before na sila magpadala binayaran ko lang sila para sa courrier. Then after that you need to send a photocopy of you TOR and Diploma to WES also i suggest ipa DHL nyo na lang para mabilis. Then when the WES recieved both docs they will give your WES certificate less than 2 weeks.

I suggest that you also take the IELTS para mas higher yung points na makuha sa profile nyo. Kasi ang express entry nagbase sila sa high ranking profiles

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
Snowflakes17 said:
Hi! mhariz_star00 :)
I'm new here, but thanks for starting the thread. Just like to ask, have you done your ECA yet? If yes, how did you do it? I am a graduate of BSHRM, just like to know what would be it's equivalent in Canadian Degree. Thanks in advance. :)
Hi Snowflakes17

I'm an IT graduate and the canadian equivalency summary is Bachelors Degree 3years so I think same lang din yung sayo :)

create an account here wes.org then you have to pay for the forms and the courrier. After you fill out and paid those Go to your school and give them the form that you received from the WES website tapos some other schools pag nakita na nila yan alam na nila gagawin they will send your original TOR to the WES canada mas maganda if sila na mismo magpa courrier tapos bayaran mo na lang pag snail mail kasi mas matagal. tapos you also need a photocopy of your diploma and tor then pa courrier mo din sa WES canada. After that you will received an email from the WES that they already received your docs. After 2weeks papadala narin nila saiyo yung original WES cert :)

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
ITGirl said:
Hi Snowflakes17

I'm an IT graduate and the canadian equivalency summary is Bachelors Degree 3years so I think same lang din yung sayo :)

create an account here wes.org then you have to pay for the forms and the courrier. After you fill out and paid those Go to your school and give them the form that you received from the WES website tapos some other schools pag nakita na nila yan alam na nila gagawin they will send your original TOR to the WES canada mas maganda if sila na mismo magpa courrier tapos bayaran mo na lang pag snail mail kasi mas matagal. tapos you also need a photocopy of your diploma and tor then pa courrier mo din sa WES canada. After that you will received an email from the WES that they already received your docs. After 2weeks papadala narin nila saiyo yung original WES cert :)
thank you so much ITGirl, your response really enlighten me. :) I will ask for more, as I prepare for some of EE requirements. God bless!

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
Snowflakes17 said:
thank you so much ITGirl, your response really enlighten me. :) I will ask for more, as I prepare for some of EE requirements. God bless!
Yup sure no problem. If you haven't done IELTS I suggest to target a score of 7 or higher :)