+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

heymikki

Jan 8, 2015
ITGirl said:
Hi Snowflakes17

I'm an IT graduate and the canadian equivalency summary is Bachelors Degree 3years so I think same lang din yung sayo :)

create an account here wes.org then you have to pay for the forms and the courrier. After you fill out and paid those Go to your school and give them the form that you received from the WES website tapos some other schools pag nakita na nila yan alam na nila gagawin they will send your original TOR to the WES canada mas maganda if sila na mismo magpa courrier tapos bayaran mo na lang pag snail mail kasi mas matagal. tapos you also need a photocopy of your diploma and tor then pa courrier mo din sa WES canada. After that you will received an email from the WES that they already received your docs. After 2weeks papadala narin nila saiyo yung original WES cert :)
Hi! I am an IT graduate working in Singapore, too! I think we have the same profile! Thank you for your inputs, may guide na ako on what I have to do. I have taken my IELTS last November, I'm about to apply for WES assessment pero nalito ako sa steps. Thank you ulit sa sharing. :)

briandg

Jan 8, 2015
Peach11 said:
Hi! Newbie here, just wanna ask po kse I have double degree. I'll get my ECA from WES, paano ba gagawin if 2 diploma and 2 TOR? Can I send my diploma together with my 2 TOR and 2 Assessment form from ECA? Thanks in advance!
Peach,
yes pwede sabay sabay mo ipadala,,,anyway ang ECA report they will give the results for your double degree in one report

briandg

Jan 8, 2015
Snowflakes17 said:
Hi! mhariz_star00 :)
I'm new here, but thanks for starting the thread. Just like to ask, have you done your ECA yet? If yes, how did you do it? I am a graduate of BSHRM, just like to know what would be it's equivalent in Canadian Degree. Thanks in advance. :)
it depends din kung san ka graduate.......minsan ing doctoral nagging masters,.,,,,,,ing bachelors mo na 4 yrs pwedeng 4 yrs din sa WES,pero pwede din bachelors......pwede mo itry ung free equivalency ng wes sa site nila

briandg

Jan 8, 2015
ITGirl said:
Hi guys if you have questions regarding IELTS and WES you can ask me. My profile is now in the express entry pool and I already have the required docs. I'm applying for FSWP last year however when I was about to pass my application the noc 2171 was already 1000 so I didn't make it.
IT girl,

which part of the EE needs ECA? As I remember, it will just ask only if you have ECA in your courses that you finished.....EE is not asking any ECA number. Is it correct?

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Snowflakes17 said:
Hello! dreamer2015 :)

Please see my post po ahead of you, I have no idea regarding WES po kase. I hope to hear from you, Thanks in advance. :)
Hi Snowflakes17,

I did it last year pa thru WES, you have to go to WES website, register and then pay for the fee. There will be instructions after the registration on what documents needs to be submitted. I was required to send a copy of College diploma going to WES, WES also requires a copy of transcript, but this should come directly from school. So you have to arrange for your school to send the transcript directly to them.

I am not exactly sure regarding sa equivalency nung course mo, but from what I heard from forums before, minsan depende sa school yung magiging outcome.

Hope that helps

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Question po.

Just realised na ako lang pala ang may ECA from WES. In express entry, is there an additional points if my spouse will have ECA too? from what I remember last year its not required for the spouse to have ECA to get an additional points.

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS taken in september 2014:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem Sad

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
JayBautista said:
Wow! Ang dami pala natin na nandito sa SG. ;D

Hi ITGirl,

Masmaganda ba kung ang ECA will be coming from WES? compared sa ICAS?

Makapunta sana tayong lahat sa CA!=)

Thanks!

Hi JayBautista,

I'm not sure with the process of ICAS, WES kasi yung ginawa ko and I think for me mabilis ko nakuha ECA

Yup God's will makapunta tayo lahat :)

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
heymikki said:
Hi! I am an IT graduate working in Singapore, too! I think we have the same profile! Thank you for your inputs, may guide na ako on what I have to do. I have taken my IELTS last November, I'm about to apply for WES assessment pero nalito ako sa steps. Thank you ulit sa sharing. :)

Yup sure no prob! What date ka nagtake ng IELTS last Nov? Nov din ako nagtake ng IELTS hehe baka nagkasabay tayo :)

ITGirl

Jan 8, 2015
briandg said:
IT girl,

which part of the EE needs ECA? As I remember, it will just ask only if you have ECA in your courses that you finished.....EE is not asking any ECA number. Is it correct?
Hi briandg,

There's a part in the EE profile that will ask for your WES reference number

StephenGate21

Nov 29, 2014
For those looking for information about Express Entry if you go to YouTube and search for the World Education Services channel there is a webinar in the videos section titled Express Entry. There is a prominent immigration lawyer sharing interesting information. You can also Google Gate21canada.com for other resources.

Stephen

Peach11

Jan 8, 2015
Briandg,

Ask ko lang kse sa WES nakalagay kailangan ung institution magsesend ng TOR? So, ok lang na sa akin naka address as sender ung diploma and TOR ko? Thanks