+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody here who is also a registered nurse in the Philippines? I want to confirm or clarify if the job live in caregiver also applies to registered nurses in the Philippines? Because as far as I know nursing encompasses the work of a caregiver. And I'm wondering if I can apply as a caregiver even though I am a nurse, which is to say nursing profession is somewhat "overqualified" for the said position so to speak.

Can anybody enlighten me please?

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
rico251 said:
Anybody here who is also a registered nurse in the Philippines? I want to confirm or clarify if the job live in caregiver also applies to registered nurses in the Philippines? Because as far as I know nursing encompasses the work of a caregiver. And I'm wondering if I can apply as a caregiver even though I am a nurse, which is to say nursing profession is somewhat "overqualified" for the said position so to speak.

I am an RN here, but I am still applying for RN NOC 3012
so far I think my EE profile is on it's way..but can anybody help/enlighten me how to apply for jobs in jobank/job match?thanks

HI, what does this mean?

Application/profile details

Application/profile status >Open
Province/Territory Nomination >No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration > Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria >Met
ITA Status >No invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents (blank)

may chance na ba?waiting lang?

any sa pinoys na naka tanggap ng ITA?how long did it take?Thanks

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hae1234 said:
thanks reivax

my last which was my 4th na IELTS huhuhu

listening 8 (CLB 9)
reading 6.5 (CLB 8 )
writing 7 (CLB 9)
speaking 7 (CLB 9)

kaiyak talga, any more suggestions?please help me how to apply for PNP, thanks thanks

Hi I tried the CRS calculator
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

I tried checking my rank w/o my husband
(2) ii. Is your spouse/common-law partner coming with you? >> I replied NO

I even got a higher score 355 (atleast, not as high tho..but when I tried adding my husband to calculate, trying to see which is higher... aba mas mababa pa nung inilagay ko si hubby I got a total 336 :eek: :eek: :eek: )

what do do you think?
Yes people generally have lower CRS if they are married, unless the spouse has a very strong background, experience in Canada, high IELTS, etc. But generally, being married means you have a lower CRS.

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi All, newbie here.

profile to be uploaded maybe this week, CSR points calculated at 419. I hope we will have a chance with these points.
I heard 16th draw will be this week or within this month.
Goodluck to everyone :)

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi All,

Newbie here.. does anyone here encountered problems getting employment reference letters with detailed job duties and responsibilities from your employer?

Pa share naman ng experience anung alternative document to prove your claimed NOC. Pwede bang plain letter lang from a supervisor with his signature detailing your duties? He is based overseas so I cannot have him sign also in the presence of a notary public for a statutory declaration kind of letter.

Thanks

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
liz2017 said:
Hi All, newbie here.

profile to be uploaded maybe this week, CSR points calculated at 419. I hope we will have a chance with these points.
I heard 16th draw will be this week or within this month.
Goodluck to everyone :)
Look for opportunities of nomination while waiting for ITA.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi All,

Newbie here.. does anyone here encountered problems getting employment reference letters with detailed job duties and responsibilities from your employer?

Pa share naman ng experience anung alternative document to prove your claimed NOC. Pwede bang plain letter lang from a supervisor with his signature detailing your duties? He is based overseas so I cannot have him sign also in the presence of a notary public for a statutory declaration kind of letter.

Thanks
No need to do that in front of a notary public. Just let him sign and email you a scanned copy. Only scanned file of the original is needed in EE application.

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Miumiu said:
Look for opportunities of nomination while waiting for ITA.
Thanks Miumiu
how and where to obtain a nomination? TIA

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rico251 said:

Read these to see if you're qualified pero posible naman:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/apply-who.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/improvements.asp

Basically kailangan ng job offer muna upang makapasok bilang caregiver.

inteng

Sep 7, 2015
Hi all. Tanong ko lang baka meron na nakaencounter ng ganitong sitwasyon. Nag-apply ako ng express entry dito sa canada, yung asawa ko nasa Pinas pero included sya sa application ko. Hinihingan na ngayon ako ng PPR. Nagbigay sila ng address sa Ottawa para ipadala ko ung passport, tapos sabi dun sa email "if you or any accompanying family members are outside Canada, contact cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to issue the documents at a local visa office". Nag-email ako sa CIC pero sabi sa autoresponse, 20days pa bago sila makapagrespond, pero may 30-day limit ung pagpapasa ng document. Magkahiwalay ba kami ng pagpasa ng documents? Ako sa Ottawa magpapasa, yung asawa ko sa Manila? Kung magkahiwalay nga kami ng pagpasa ng document, inaalala ko baka abutin ng time limit ung documents nya.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Miumiu said:
No need to do that in front of a notary public. Just let him sign and email you a scanned copy. Only scanned file of the original is needed in EE application.
This is good news :) yung friend ko kasi is securing his references for Australia immigration and sobrang higpit kelangan pa statutory declaration witnessed by a notary public to prove the authenticity of the letter, so I thought lahat ng bansa is same.

So just to make sure tama yung understanding ko - My supervisor can write a reference letter with all the details CIC needs like working hours, duties and responsibilities, salary, etc then sign and scan lang then I can send that to CIC na?

Thanks in advance

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Iriscidiscent77 said:
This is good news :) yung friend ko kasi is securing his references for Australia immigration and sobrang higpit kelangan pa statutory declaration witnessed by a notary public to prove the authenticity of the letter, so I thought lahat ng bansa is same.

So just to make sure tama yung understanding ko - My supervisor can write a reference letter with all the details CIC needs like working hours, duties and responsibilities, salary, etc then sign and scan lang then I can send that to CIC na?

Thanks in advance
Just to add pala- this can be done in a plain paper without company letterhead? My supervisor does not have access to company letterhead kasi, only HR does and HR is refusing to include duties and responsibilities due to company policy.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Just to add pala- this can be done in a plain paper without company letterhead? My supervisor does not have access to company letterhead kasi, only HR does and HR is refusing to include duties and responsibilities due to company policy.
common yan sa companies dito satin. ang damot sa info, standardized lahat hindi pwede mag request ng details kahit na totoo namang yun ang work mo.

atbuera

Aug 6, 2015
Hi Guys

Recently nag pa assess ako ng ECA sa WES. BS accountancy graduate ako and CPA. 4 year course sa Letran Manila. I only got an equivalent of 2 years. Anyone here or with the same case? bakit naman sobrang baba ang equivalent? Thanks