+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
hae1234 said:
how do I start applying for OINP?
or any other options for PNP?
how about LOI (Letter of inteent ba? or interest?) how do you make that LOI?basta lang isesend?heheh
which province do you think is easier to apply for PNP?
thanks
;D
For Ontario, you need to enter the EE pool after June, and have more than 400 as your CRS, then you wait patiently, until they send you a PT, aka a letter of interest. Only after you receive this PT, can you apply. Note that having 400+ does not ensure that you receive a PT.
For other provinces, please look at their websites and determine yourself whether your are qualified to apply.

gemskipots

Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
Doc's Request.
07-11-15 (Schedule 4)
Nomination.....
06-10-15
AOR Received.
06-11-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
04-11-15
Med's Done....
17-11-15
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2016
LANDED..........
13-06-2016
starinthemorning said:
Hi! I am a nurse here in the Phils. Plan ko po mag pa assess thru WES, di ba po magprint ng form from WES website then ipapa accomplish sa University.
1. Pwede po ba isabay yung diploma at TOR from school sa iisang courier isend sa WES? - Yes, that is what I did. TOR CTC from school and I told them to include the photocopy of my diploma in the same envelope.
2. May first course din po ako AB Psychology, kailangan ko din po kaya ipa assess ang diploma ko sa Psychology? Yun pong transcript ko sa Psychology nakadugtong na sa transcript ko sa Nursing...bale isang TOR lang ako. Ano po kaya ang iseselect ko na babayran? How much po kaya? Dalawang diploma at isang TOR?- I think payment wise same lang ang amount. You will just have to give them the TOR and diploma and WES will be the one to assess your school credentials. Regardless if 1 or 2 diplomas ka.
3. General or academic po ba kailangang itak na IELTS? Ano po band score kailangan? - General lang ang required. The higher the better of course. Cos the higher score means higher points in EE.

Thanks!!! God bless!

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
How do you answer this?

>> How many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? It must have been paid and full-time

does it really mean sa mainland CANADA? or yung may NOC mo?

thanks

yung >>
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two diplomas (two years)

by WES ito ba ay 2 yr technical?confused

thanks thanks

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
hae1234 said:
how do I start applying for OINP?
or any other options for PNP?
how about LOI (Letter of inteent ba? or interest?) how do you make that LOI?basta lang isesend?heheh

which province do you think is easier to apply for PNP?
thanks

;D
agree with what miumiu said having 400+ doesnt automatically mean an invitation from the province. also you need to prove that you have ties with the province. in ontario's case you need at least one for these: job offer, relative, and previous work/visit in ontario.

i've seen a lot of people applying for mpnp, you can start with that and see if you qualify. there's also sinp, bcpnp, etc... you just need to know what the requirements and point system are for each province as they differ from each other.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mapledipped said:
agree with what miumiu said having 400+ doesnt automatically mean an invitation from the province. also you need to prove that you have ties with the province. in ontario's case you need at least one for these: job offer, relative, and previous work/visit in ontario.I have seen people who have no ties at all to Ontario (never been there, no relative at all..) who got PT, applied and nominated.

i've seen a lot of people applying for mpnp, you can start with that and see if you qualify. there's also sinp, bcpnp, etc... you just need to know what the requirements and point system are for each province as they differ from each other.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
hae1234 said:
How do you answer this?

>> How many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? It must have been paid and full-time

does it really mean sa mainland CANADA? or yung may NOC mo? if nag trabaho ka SA LOOB ng canada lagay mo ilang taon. if wala lagay mo zero

thanks

yung >>
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two diplomas (two years)

by WES ito ba ay 2 yr technical?confused kung ano yung nakalagay sa wes report mo if 2 years eh di yun ang pillin mo sa option. imatch mo sa result mo sa wes kasi yun ang basis nila pag nag background check

thanks thanks

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
did they have job offer? or professional affiliations? or properties in ontario? the info i got is from this link below section 3.5... otherwise if what you say is true then that's great as it's one less thing for people to worry about :)

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
mapledipped said:
agree with what miumiu said having 400+ doesnt automatically mean an invitation from the province. also you need to prove that you have ties with the province. in ontario's case you need at least one for these: job offer, relative, and previous work/visit in ontario.

thanks mapledipped

thanks
Miumiu

rico251

Mar 22, 2014
Cagayan de Oro City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ood day everyone,

I just received my education credential assessment. I am a registered nurse for more than three years in the Philippines. But the Canadian equivalent is "Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)".

I am thinking this will not qualify me to apply as a nurse in NOC code 3012. I think I qualify for licensed practical nurse code 3233 because I was given an equivalent of LPN diploma 2 years? If so, I have also researched that I need to register to NNAS with LPN until then I will not be qualified as an LPN?

What options do i have? My brother who is already a green card in British Columbia and wants me to babysit. If he applies for LMO, Am I qualified as a caregiver?
I already have my IELTS results and ECA result.

WES assessment detials:
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2011
Awarded by:
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Nursing
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

Oct 24, 2012
Sa evaluation tool, parang ielts lang ng spouse ang nakita kong pwedeng makatulong sa pag add ng score, wala pong field asking ng educational attainment ng spouse? No need for my spouse to have his credentials evaluated by WES ? Please enlighten me. Thanks!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
starinthemorning said:
Sa evaluation tool, parang ielts lang ng spouse ang nakita kong pwedeng makatulong sa pag add ng score, wala pong field asking ng educational attainment ng spouse? No need for my spouse to have his credentials evaluated by WES ? Please enlighten me. Thanks!
first off, you need your coe if you want your work experience (outside canada) be credited for points. you cant just declare that you have xx years experience without proof. but they only ask for it once you get an ita, it will be indicated in your document checklist. if you dont need it credited then you dont need to submit your coe.

eca for spouse is not required, but it will give you extra points. you can check the crs calculator, it will ask for this >> What is the highest level of education for which your spouse/common-law partner's has earned

obviously cost is involved, if your score is already high then you dont really need to spend and get the eca for your spouse.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
rico251 said:
ood day everyone,

I just received my education credential assessment. I am a registered nurse for more than three years in the Philippines. But the Canadian equivalent is "Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)".

I am thinking this will not qualify me to apply as a nurse in NOC code 3012. ]I think I qualify for licensed practical nurse code 3233 because I was given an equivalent of LPN diploma 2 years? If so, I have also researched that I need to register to NNAS with LPN until then I will not be qualified as an LPN? your noc pertains to your work experience. if you've been practicing nursing as an occupation for 3yrs then you need an nursing noc. however if you've been doing other work, for instance administrative work, then you will qualify for a different noc even if you're a licensed nurse.

What options do i have? My brother who is already a green card in British Columbia and wants me to babysit. If he applies for LMO, Am I qualified as a caregiver? you need to have working experience as a caregiver (not sure if it's noc4411 or something) to be qualified for this. if your brother will provide the job offer then he has to be qualified as an employer
I already have my IELTS results and ECA result.

WES assessment detials:
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2011
Awarded by:
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Nursing
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 296 >> ouch poor score,,, the rest are 0 i did not get any score for other criteria, another inelligible profile, whatelse can I do?

CRS - - Age 55
CRS - - Level of Education 91
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 109
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 3
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 13 Help
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
hae1234 said:
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met
Overall Score 296 >> ouch poor score,,, the rest are 0 i did not get any score for other criteria, another inelligible profile, whatelse can I do?

CRS - - Age 55
CRS - - Level of Education 91
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 109
CRS - Spouse - First Official Language Proficiency 3
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 13 Help
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
I would suggest retake your ielts. Sa age and education kasi parng di madaling solusyonan. Di lang yung first language proficiency pati skill transferability mo tataas just by getting at least an equivalent of clb9.

Isa pang solusyon is of course apply ka for pnp. Look for a province na pwede ka inominate. Additional 600pts din yun.

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
reivax said:
I would suggest retake your ielts. Sa age and education kasi parng di madaling solusyonan. Di lang yung first language proficiency pati skill transferability mo tataas just by getting at least an equivalent of clb9.

Isa pang solusyon is of course apply ka for pnp. Look for a province na pwede ka inominate. Additional 600pts din yun.
thanks reivax

my last which was my 4th na IELTS huhuhu

listening 8 (CLB 9)
reading 6.5 (CLB 8 )
writing 7 (CLB 9)
speaking 7 (CLB 9)

kaiyak talga, any more suggestions?please help me how to apply for PNP, thanks thanks

Hi I tried the CRS calculator
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

I tried checking my rank w/o my husband
(2) ii. Is your spouse/common-law partner coming with you? >> I replied NO

I even got a higher score 355 (atleast, not as high tho..but when I tried adding my husband to calculate, trying to see which is higher... aba mas mababa pa nung inilagay ko si hubby I got a total 336 :eek: :eek: :eek: )

what do do you think?