+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

fimbo

Aug 26, 2015
Hi Guys,
I am a new in this forum but I would like to know what steps should I take to migrate to Canada under Express entry?.
I have more than 10 years experience in Aviation Industry.
Quick respond I will appreciate.
Thanks and good day.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi everyone, may nag aapply ba dito ng nsnp?

If meron, kamusta naman application nyo po? Status?

Salamat po

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you again kabayan - bellaluna -

As per my understanding po, we can use na his LMIA for express entry profile (which is equivalent for 600 pts) pero hinihintay din po muna namin dumating yung WES niya para dagdag pts din. I think we can have enough pts if we will combined our credentials (WES, job experience etc.)
Just want to ask po, okay lang po ba mag create na ng Express Entry profile kahit di pa namin isusubmit? If magtry po ba kaming mag create ng profile malalaman po ba namin if eligible na kami sa EE or pasok na yung pts namin?

So sorry po di pa po kasi namin sinusubukan mag create ng EE profile.

Thanks kabayan!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@ cutesmile 1728, Oh great, you have LMIA na pala. :) You can get the 600 points if it's full time and permanent: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp.
But if your hubby was educated outside Canada, he definitely needs WES, his EE profile won't be eligible until he has this and IELTS results.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
ninjapot said:
Hello, May I ask if it is ok to have a Job offer from Quebec? Will it be processed thru Express Entry like any usual Job Offer? Thank you very much!
you can only apply for ee if the company is quebec-based but the job is outside quebec. if you'll be working inside quebec then you cant go thru ee, quebec has its own program that you need to apply for.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
fimbo said:
Hi Guys,
I am a new in this forum but I would like to know what steps should I take to migrate to Canada under Express entry?.
I have more than 10 years experience in Aviation Industry.
Quick respond I will appreciate.
Thanks and good day.
take the eligibility test -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting for my PNP Nomination. Otherwise mukhang no hope. hahahah.

Good luck sa ating lahat. :D

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
ronster said:
Still waiting for my PNP Nomination. Otherwise mukhang no hope. hahahah.

Good luck sa ating lahat. :D
how did you apply for oopnp? diba sila ung nag sesend ng letter (different from ita) which you'll include in your ee profile to get the additional 600pts??

i mean from what i read before, you need to have over 400 pts and then they will choose you. but your timeline says you submitted application for oopnp... im asking for a friend, kasi her crs is over 400 and she wanted to take the fsw route (like me) but her points are too low for ita so she's considering pnp options now.

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapledipped said:
how did you apply for oopnp? diba sila ung nag sesend ng letter (different from ita) which you'll include in your ee profile to get the additional 600pts??

i mean from what i read before, you need to have over 400 pts and then they will choose you. but your timeline says you submitted application for oopnp... im asking for a friend, kasi her crs is over 400 and she wanted to take the fsw route (like me) but her points are too low for ita so she's considering pnp options now.
You have to get a minimum of 400 points in your EE profile. OINP will send you a Territorial Interest Letter (TI) (Not sure if they send invites anymore) to your EE profile, inviting you to apply for OINP. You have 45 days from receipt of TI to submit your application to OINP.

After the assessment, if you are nominated, you'll get instant 600 points.

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
HI how do you answer canadian work experience?dapat may work experience in canada?or dahil sa NOC work experience in pinas?thanks

Oct 24, 2012
kringles72 said:
1. Pwede po, kami nagpaship nung credentials na galing school na naka seal. Sa courier na malapit na school kami nagpadala para parang ang school ang nagpaship. Baka kasi ma question na di galing sa school yung credential.
2. Mas okay siguro na hindi sabay. Dapat kasi school talaga ang magship. Baka makwestion pa.
3. Yung photocopy from you and husband pwede magkasabay. Ganun ang ginawa namin, with a copy of marriage certificate pa.

Wala naman po naging problema. I hope nakatulong ang info na to
Hi! I am a nurse here in the Phils. Plan ko po mag pa assess thru WES, di ba po magprint ng form from WES website then ipapa accomplish sa University.
1. Pwede po ba isabay yung diploma at TOR from school sa iisang courier isend sa WES?
2. May first course din po ako AB Psychology, kailangan ko din po kaya ipa assess ang diploma ko sa Psychology? Yun pong transcript ko sa Psychology nakadugtong na sa transcript ko sa Nursing...bale isang TOR lang ako. Ano po kaya ang iseselect ko na babayran? How much po kaya? Dalawang diploma at isang TOR?
3. General or academic po ba kailangang itak na IELTS? Ano po band score kailangan?

Thanks!!! God bless!

Oct 24, 2012
hae1234 said:
Hi, I am still ineligible :(

HELP.

I haven't started my Job Bank reg. Do I need that to add up some scores?

I have Two diplomas (two years) for ECA by WES. But I don't understand why only Two diplomas (two years), I have BSBA Mgmt and Entrep and BS Nursing. Sad

I've already taken IELTS, ECA, work exp only 3-4 yrs

What else can you advise..
thanks
(frustrated) :-[

OMG! Im planning to apply the soonest.... Kaso....Double degree rin ako.. First ko AB Psychology 4 years and then nagtake ako ng BS Nursing two years ko lang kinuha... Ang transcript ko sa PSYCH at Nursing magkasama na... Nag submit ka rin ng una mong diploma? Hindi na kaya dapat??? Please enlightn us!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
ronster said:
You have to get a minimum of 400 points in your EE profile. OINP will send you a Territorial Interest Letter (TI) (Not sure if they send invites anymore) to your EE profile, inviting you to apply for OINP. You have 45 days from receipt of TI to submit your application to OINP.

After the assessment, if you are nominated, you'll get instant 600 points.
exactly what i was saying... you will get picked and invited, you cant really apply for ontario pnp. min 400pts only qualifies you to get invited. pero i've seen a couple of people get their nominations last month. hopefully you'll get yours soon (or baka nakuha mo na) :) good luck!

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
starinthemorning said:
OMG! Im planning to apply the soonest.... Kaso....Double degree rin ako.. First ko AB Psychology 4 years and then nagtake ako ng BS Nursing two years ko lang kinuha... Ang transcript ko sa PSYCH at Nursing magkasama na... Nag submit ka rin ng una mong diploma? Hindi na kaya dapat??? Please enlightn us!
here pala ang final assessment ko ng WES
i didn't read it too well last time hahahha

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two diplomas (two years)

gave me a little hope on this.. am finalizing my hopefully "final" EE profile. (crossedfingers)

I sent both my BSN and BSBA diplomas when I applied for my WES assessment.

i took BSN for 4 yrs, altho credited yung other units ko from BSBA,,,

mapledipped said:
exactly what i was saying... you will get picked and invited, you cant really apply for ontario pnp. min 400pts only qualifies you to get invited. pero i've seen a couple of people get their nominations last month. hopefully you'll get yours soon (or baka nakuha mo na) :) good luck!

how do I start applying for OINP?
or any other options for PNP?
how about LOI (Letter of inteent ba? or interest?) how do you make that LOI?basta lang isesend?heheh

which province do you think is easier to apply for PNP?
thanks

;D