+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOY: About Express Entry Application. Share your idea!

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Miumiu said:
My husband did his report last year. After wes received all his documents, it took about two and half weeks before we received it. I just remember it was much faster than we expected it. Hope this can help you a bit... :D
Thanks. I guess it was much faster before. Ive been waiting for two weeks already and status is still review in progress.

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
jonat22 said:
Halow guys im planning to take the wes with my wife, can i send my graduation certificates or diploma photocopies together with my wife, para tipid din sa courrier.
Hi jonat22,

You can send the copy of your credentials and your wife's credentials simultaneously. But the credentials from your school should not be this way.

Me and my husband sent our credentials in one parcel.

Hope this will help.

saranghae

Apr 4, 2015
Hello. Newbie here. I have been following this thread and have been finding it helpful. I would like to ask regarding WES. I have already submitted my Bachelor's degree for evaluation. Aside from that degree, I have 18 Education units (required for LET). Can I submit that, too? I do not have a diploma for that, but I have a Transcript of records. Will it be considered by WES? Thanks in advance.

Sep 23, 2013
saranghae said:
Hello. Newbie here. I have been following this thread and have been finding it helpful. I would like to ask regarding WES. I have already submitted my Bachelor's degree for evaluation. Aside from that degree, I have 18 Education units (required for LET). Can I submit that, too? I do not have a diploma for that, but I have a Transcript of records. Will it be considered by WES? Thanks in advance.
did the same thing, mine was 30-unit specialization with TOR and certificate. I have submitted my docs to WES (still in progress) with 2 separate ECA forms. ;)
Will update you once received mine x

saranghae

Apr 4, 2015
canadiandreams said:
did the same thing, mine was 30-unit specialization with TOR and certificate. I have submitted my docs to WES (still in progress) with 2 separate ECA forms. ;)
Will update you once received mine x

Thanks, canadiandreams.

sarafun

Mar 31, 2015
krayzieforu said:
Good Day Everyone.

Today I receive invitation to apply, my question is do I need to submit medical exam and police clearance of my family members even if they are not coming with me? Thanks in advance for your responses.
If you declare that they are not accompanying you to Canada, you don't need to. If you did it will appear on your list of doc. to be provided.

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
krayzieforu said:
Good Day Everyone.

Today I receive invitation to apply, my question is do I need to submit medical exam and police clearance of my family members even if they are not coming with me? Thanks in advance for your responses.
yes, on safer side, attached it in letter of explanation,. I also read in facebook page(AINP page), one person got refuse application because they did not attached thier non accompanying dependant's medical result. in short your family member must undergo medical, accompanying or not, for more info, check your instruction checklist in your categery(CEC?FSW/FST) I hope will help you.

JadeAdelle

Apr 27, 2015
Hello kabayans!

I am so grateful to have come across this site. Most thankful sa nag-umpisa ng thread. I was doing some research about express entry and pnp and wala akong mahanap na useful information sa concern ko.

My question is this (and hopefully somebody here may idea, TY in advance sa makasagot): How many months ang processing time ng NSNP? After submission ng application mga ilang months kaya bago makarinig ng feedback?

Parang ang hirap getting some information about this kasi parang pilot project pa yata. Sana may estimate like EE (6mos or less or so they say hehe). I am still hesitant to send an email sa add nila. Tsaka na after I exhausted all my efforts kakaresearch. Hopefully dito may maka-enlighten sa'kin.

Thanks ahead kabayan.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
hi all! really happy i found this thread! i applied last oct 2014 for fswp but was capped :( pero will try for ee this year! :)

i'm planning to apply this month or june 2015, however my passport will expire on march 2016. will this cause an issue? do i have to renew now?

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi! Question lang po. May nabasa ako na pwede mag apply ng NSNP-Express Entry kahit wala ka job offer if yung current work mo ay under sa list of in demand skilled workers needed sa province nila. Totoo po ba yun? Under NOC 6235 kasi yung work ko ngayon dito sa Philippines. Thanks.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
mapledipped said:
hi all! really happy i found this thread! i applied last oct 2014 for fswp but was capped :( pero will try for ee this year! :)

i'm planning to apply this month or june 2015, however my passport will expire on march 2016. will this cause an issue? do i have to renew now?
I dont think you have to renew it now...You may change info regarding your passport during the application.

len99

Mar 30, 2015
Hi,

We just submitted our application for EE, but our score was 376, still awaiting for my(dependent) WES evaluation. I doubt kung mapipili kami. :( So we are considering to apply for other provincial nominee program. Would it be a good strategy? San kaya ang eligible for IT project management na province?

Thank you.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
hi seniors, saan kaya pwede mag apply for PNP na walang job offer and canadian experience.. 350++ din CRS ko sa EE.. thanks....

May 11, 2015
Hello po!

Tanong lang po kung pwedeng mag-aapply ng trabaho na hindi konektado sa education background at work experience ko? Salamat po. :)